• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Small bomb damages Target bathroom

Sounds more like a stupid youth prank than a serious bombing. Will they find this an act of someone agianst tranny bathroom, or a Tranny drawing attention to the cause

Would have had to be a Man who " identified " as a Women that day.

Women bombers ? Nah...

Sure someone would have noticed a Man in mens clothing walking into that restroom

So transgender people are bombing Targets ? Why ?

Would have had to be a Man who " identified " as a Women that day.

Women bombers ? Nah...

Sure someone would have noticed a Man in mens clothing walking into that restroom

So transgender people are bombing Targets ? Why ?

There's been more than one woman bomber over the years.

Sounds more like a stupid youth prank than a serious bombing. Will they find this an act of someone agianst tranny bathroom, or a Tranny drawing attention to the cause

Wow, I thought it would take a couple posts before it was declared to be a false flag attack. You guys really have no shame do you?

Wow, I thought it would take a couple posts before it was declared to be a false flag attack. You guys really have no shame do you?

So they have a suspect in custody? Because I clearly left it open that this could be a legitimate attack on the tranny policy. Just as it could be someone wanting to bring attention to their cause. The news has been scattered with these false claims more and more.

Those making false claims of being attacked, and the sheep that follow them without question are the shameless ones. Not those of us who want to see the truth.

You actually thought they they might not? LOL

Same thing liberals did at the Ft. Hood attack when conservatives started claiming muslim terrorist and liberals said "Nuh uh!". :shrug:

Frankly though I kinda agree with Chillfolks on this one. Plastic bottle, minor damage, no deadly projectiles to make the damage worse. Sounds like something along the lines of this:

Reminds me of kids putting dry ice into toilets in the girls restrooms when I was in high school.

Anyways, I do personally hope that this wasn't some hate crime or someone trying to advance some agenda. Really stupid way to go about doing either or.

Even though the likely hood that the plastic bottle explosion and the religious folks pissed of at target about who gets to pee where, there's no proof, just conjecture.

I've made bombs from lots of stuff over the years, most of which can be found in any cabinet under any sink in any house. Like Kal even showed, a little dry ice in a bottle with a little water and... boom. Makes a heck of a loud noise, could do a little harm to the toilet seat if its in the toilet, or to a mirror if its in front of one, but the most it would really do is make someone's ears ring if they were in the room when it went off.

Until we find out what was in the bottle, I don't know if calling it a bomb (although that's what it probably and technically was) is all that accurate given the mental image that that word conjures up.

I hope they find the guy that set it off by looking at the video surveillance tapes, and make an example out of him. Even if he was just playing a prank and not wanting to hurt people.

Truth is, for it to be terrorism, all you have to do is an act that creates fear of death or injury, which it would appear this would have done given the location, and the current environment. So... charge the guy with a terrorist act. If not, then we're setting a precedence that this stuff is okay, or at least not all that bad.

I mean they literally paint a gigantic bullseye on all of their stores I don't see why anyone is surprised.

Disagreeing with a stores policy is a great justification for shopping somewhere else. Not for setting off LOX bomb.

Doesnt matter who it was or their justification. Public execution would send a strong message.

Disagreeing with a stores policy is a great justification for shopping somewhere else. Not for setting off LOX bomb.

Doesnt matter who it was or their justification.
Couldn't agree more!

Public execution would send a strong message.
Well ...

[Interesting you use the term "LOX Bomb" - Evanston is the gateway to Chicago's 'Northshore' area, which is heavily Jewish!]

An empty plastic bottle ....a bomb...seriously?
Situation overblown.

An empty plastic bottle ....a bomb...seriously?
Situation overblown.

Those plastic bottle bombs are dangerous. Not only do they contain a very small amount of explosive force, but the carbon footprint from the manufacturing of those plastics and sudden release of gas into the atmosphere is enough to make Al Gore cry. Either for gender discrimination or as eco terrorism this perp needs to be brought up on federal hate crimes.

Maybe Obama can show how tough he is and drone drop these bottle bombs on ISIS held territory.

Couldn't agree more!

Well ...

[Interesting you use the term "LOX Bomb" - Evanston is the gateway to Chicago's 'Northshore' area, which is heavily Jewish!]

Liquid OXygen

An example of why our press SUCKS. There has been NO connection established between the bombing (probably a dry ice bomb) and Targets bathroom policies, yet the article does everything it can to try to create a connection. There might be one, there might not, but as of when this article was written, there was NO evidence to make that connection.

Seeing as how there has been no evidence that the explosion was at all connected to the transgender debate you are no better than Chillfolks at this point.

But it's ok for you to assume that The opposite is the case?

Back
Top Bottom