• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Slime and Corruption is found all around Trump, Trump Family and most everyone he hires

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Slime and Corruption is found all around Trump, Trump family and most everyone he hires. Those that did not fit into that category have been fired or quit since they were not willing to fit in and play the game, like Mattis and McMasters.

They don’t even try very hard to hide it.

President Trump, his family and more than a few of his appointees are using his presidency to enrich themselves. They are spending taxpayer dollars for their own benefit. They are accepting sweetheart deals from foreigners. And they are harnessing the power of the federal government on behalf of their businesses.

There’s a word for this: corruption.

Given how widespread Trumpian corruption has become, we thought it was time to make a list. It’s meant to be a definitive list of self-dealing by the president, his family, his staff or his friends — since he began running for president. To qualify, an incident needs to seem highly credible, even if it remains unresolved, and needs to involve making money.

The following article was written by the New York Times and it outlines in full how much slime and corruption exists with Trump and around Trump. The Republicans have elected a man that was supposed to clean the swamp but what he did was bring in bigger alligators and more dirty water and they are applauding him for stealing their money. What a sad commentary on what the Republican Party is now and how low they have descended.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/28/opinion/trump-administration-corruption-conflicts.html

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Slime and Corruption is found all around Trump, Trump family and most everyone he hires. Those that did not fit into that category have been fired or quit since they were not willing to fit in and play the game, like Mattis and McMasters.

The following article was written by the New York Times and it outlines in full how much slime and corruption exists with Trump and around Trump. The Republicans have elected a man that was supposed to clean the swamp but what he did was bring in bigger alligators and more dirty water and they are applauding him for stealing their money. What a sad commentary on what the Republican Party is now and how low they have descended.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/28/opinion/trump-administration-corruption-conflicts.html

I don't even have to read the article to know it is chock full of nonsense.

Can't you think for yourself, Luckyone?

trixare4kids

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Zing!

Tanngrisnir

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Fun to watch you cower in fear of what that article states.

Can't think for yourself, Mycroft?

Last edited:

Utility Man

Sidewalk Inspector
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Sounds like deplorable behavior ;)

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

Good projection there Mycroft. I say the same thing about your posts.

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I've read this so many times that I almost have it memorized. It's the last statement made by Lee Atwater before he died from terminal brain cancer in 1991. Lee Atwater, "an American political consultant and strategist for the Republican Party." In fact he, Roger Stone and Paul Manafort had a business together, a lobbyist/consulting firm. They were the three-some of 'dirty tricksters' and spent their careers making good men evil and evil men good. Lee Atwater must have a moment of reckoning as he was drawing his last breaths. Never too late I guess. This is what Stone is. This is what Manafort is. This is what Trump is.

"My illness helped me to see that what was missing in society is what was missing in me: a little heart, a lot of brotherhood. The 1980s were about acquiring – acquiring wealth, power, prestige. I know. I acquired more wealth, power, and prestige than most. But you can acquire all you want and still feel empty. What power wouldn't I trade for a little more time with my family? What price wouldn't I pay for an evening with friends? It took a deadly illness to put me eye to eye with that truth, but it is a truth that the country, caught up in its ruthless ambitions and moral decay, can learn on my dime. I don't know who will lead us through the '90s, but they must be made to speak to this spiritual vacuum at the heart of American society, this tumor of the soul."

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Hail Trump!

Hail The Dear Leader!

Glory Be Unto His Name!

I Shall Not Read Any Filth That Speaks Against Him!

Glory To Trump!

Glory To His Good Brain and Stable Genius!

Misery Upon His Enemies!

Mycroft

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Fun to watch you cower in fear of what that article states.

Can't think for yourself, Mycroft?

Fear? LOL!! Not hardly.

Tell me...do you fear the possibility that you might miss the nonsensical blatherings of a media Trump hater? I don't. I know the same facts that writer spouts. The only difference is, I don't spin them into something they're not.

I know you love that spin. That writer gives you talking points that you can't think of on your own.

I think for myself.

jnug

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Slime and Corruption is found all around Trump, Trump Family and most everyone he hires

Don't forget staggering ignorance combined with almost incomprehensible arrogance. In fact, post Trump its the GOP that is going to be hit the hardest for this mess of a Presidency and an Administration. There will likely be no forgiveness for nominating this dunce cap, pillsbury doughboy fat tube o' lard and following that up with an utterly craven and spineless performance from Hill Republicans. I never thought I would see the day when the GOP proved itself so utterly useless to have put itself in the position where the country could rightfully say: "That's all ya' got GOP.... A pillsbury doughboy representative of the fear of the loss of white privilege? Thats it?

Thanks for telling us in no uncertain terms thats all ya' got.

In fact, I would not be surprised if the entire profile of the "dunce cap" was changed to an orange colored combover.

NuffSaid

Not Conceding!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
What else is new besides Trump and his family being corrupt?

Water is wet.

Carleen

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Trump’s reputation speaks for itself. And given who he has brought to the WH proves it.

Irwin Corey

Proud AmeriCAN
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

You two would support tRump and his lackeys if he actually did shoot someone in Times Square, for no reason than to prove the point he could get away with it; even if it was your mother and you were standing there watching. :roll:

The only reason you don't read it Mycroft is you like trump if it's not a Faux News or Limbaugh sound bite it's too much for your ADD.

Tanngrisnir

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Fear? LOL!! Not hardly.

Tell me...do you fear the possibility that you might miss the nonsensical blatherings of a media Trump hater? I don't. I know the same facts that writer spouts. The only difference is, I don't spin them into something they're not.

I know you love that spin. That writer gives you talking points that you can't think of on your own.

I think for myself.

Even more fun to watch you deny the fear that you clearly have to what the article states.

And I see absolutely no credible evidence that you've ever thought for yourself. I mean, after all, you even fear what's in that article.

Mycroft

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
You two would support tRump and his lackeys if he actually did shoot someone in Times Square, for no reason than to prove the point he could get away with it; even if it was your mother and you were standing there watching. :roll:

The only reason you don't read it Mycroft is you like trump if it's not a Faux News or Limbaugh sound bite it's too much for your ADD.

I already told you why I don't read it...it's nonsense.

Seriously, you don't need to spin MY words, do you? Am I that important to you?

ataraxia

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
What else is new besides Trump and his family being corrupt?

Water is wet.

He gets a mulligan.

But now Obama, on the other hand... in trying to improve the access of more Americans to healthcare, he once said that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. And then there were some people interviewed on Fox News who apparently couldn’t.

Inexcusable! OUTRAAAAAGE!:lamo

Irwin Corey

Proud AmeriCAN
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative

The Clinton Foundation had so much smoke constantly around them that no one could ever find the smoking gun. Then, after Hillary lost, the gig was up and the Clinton Foundation tumbled.

Irwin Corey

Proud AmeriCAN
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Clinton Foundation had so much smoke constantly around them that no one could ever find the smoking gun. Then, after Hillary lost, the gig was up and the Clinton Foundation tumbled.

Oh lookie, don't pay attention to what's happening in the world that is affecting your life RightByGodNOW ; here's a shinny object from the past for you to hate. :2Rofll:

NuffSaid

Not Conceding!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
He gets a mulligan.

But now Obama, on the other hand... in trying to improve the access of more Americans to healthcare, he once said that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. And then there were some people interviewed on Fox News who apparently couldn’t.

Inexcusable! OUTRAAAAAGE!:lamo

Everyone know that Obama destroyed America. Duh.

And Trump came along and Made America Great Again.

When it wasn't great? Trump humpers won't really answer that question because it exposes their faux patriotism.

NuffSaid

Not Conceding!
DP Veteran
Reaction score

Tumbled?

Did it close like the Trump Foundation did? Last I checked, the Clinton Foundation is still going, helping causes.

Who got all the money that people sent in to the Trump Foundation? Did anyone ask where all that money is going? Did everyone get reimbursed? Or did Trump pocket the money?

Mycroft

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
You're not a pimple on the ass of what's important to me. I was just stating facts.

No. You are spinning nonsense...and calling that fact. It's not fact.

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Tumbled?

Did it close like the Trump Foundation did? Last I checked, the Clinton Foundation is still going, helping causes.

Who got all the money that people sent in to the Trump Foundation? Did anyone ask where all that money is going? Did everyone get reimbursed? Or did Trump pocket the money?

The Clinton Foundation is but a shell of what it used to be, funds running dry because pay for play can no longer happen.

Irwin Corey

Proud AmeriCAN
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
No. You are spinning nonsense...and calling that fact. It's not fact.

:2rofll:

Yeah … right … and "your" facts are the reporter is a poopy ca ca nani na na?

Mycroft

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Yeah … right … and "your" facts are the reporter is a poopy ca ca nani na na?

What reporter?

Oh...wait...you mean the two guys who wrote the OP's article? These guys?

By David Leonhardt and Ian Prasad Philbrick
Opinion

Top Bottom