• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sliden Biden or the Joker? Which will ruin America faster?

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Every day we see Biden sliden further and people around the world are embarrassed for him. There is no doubt that he is cognitively impaired and being manipulated like a puppet by others, most likely former Obama officials on the far left. Open borders, division, rampant spending, Chian and Iran appeasement, critical race theory, giving money to not work, gas prices soaring, inflation looming. If this isn't bad enough, his replacement is the laughing Kamala, AKA known as the Joker, who laughs off major carnage like riots, criminals, and drug traffickers walking across our borders and let into every city across the United States. If there is a major problem she either ignores it with a dance in the streets or a maniacal laugh like The Joker. Ether way, America is heading to the abyss. It is said a known idiot is better than an unknown fool but I am not too sure in this case.

Kamala barely eeked out 1% from her OWN PARTY and is universally disliked except by Women's magazines. I cringe to see what she will get us into just to show she is tough. War with Israel? Bombing of Russia? Further clamping down of free speech. Confiscating land and farms for blacks and females as reparations? Critical race theory taught in every federal agency and school? Who knows?

When we think it can't be worse than Biden, who here thinks Harris will be any better?

When isn't it a half-chewed half-digested wad of someone else's bullshit?​

:rolleyes:

If it wasn't for several years of Trumpism in bloom, I'd have felt sorry for people who feel compelled to say this crap. CRT? CRT?! It's been around for several decades. It's a grad school thing for the most part, upper-level education at the least. Unsurprisingly not one damn person who complains about it seems to know what it is. I don't think I heard of it until going to law school, but that was a while ago so who knows.....maybe they changed my mRNA with those Jewish Space Lasers and something involving Soros Lizards.

Guilty if charged, didn't bother with any courses in it. I'm sure many have had similar experiences, if they're honest about them, and that I will not be excommunicated from 'the left' as ****er Carlson would have you believe.

The concept has been around for more than 40 years, according to EducationWeek, but it has become a major programming theme on Fox News only in recent months . . . . The term “critical race theory” was mentioned just 132 times on Fox News shows in 2020. In 2021, it has been mentioned 1,860 times, according to a tally using the media monitoring service Critical Mention. After being mentioned just 51 times in February, it was mentioned 139 times in March and 314 times in April. It really blew up in May, when it was mentioned 589 times on the network’s shows. In June, the topic has been mentioned 737 times on Fox. On Tuesday, it was mentioned 48 times on shows across the network’s lineup.

CRT panic on command.

Christ........

Who's the next target(s) after trans people and ...errr..... CRT?

If it wasn't for several years of Trumpism in bloom, I'd have felt sorry for people who feel compelled to say this crap. CRT? CRT?! It's been around for several decades. It's a grad school thing for the most part, upper-level education at the least. Unsurprisingly not one damn person who complains about it seems to know what it is. I don't think I heard of it until going to law school, but that was a while ago so who knows.....maybe they changed my mRNA with those Jewish Space Lasers and something involving Soros Lizards.

Guilty if charged, didn't bother with any courses in it. I'm sure many have had similar experiences, if they're honest about them, and that I will not be excommunicated from 'the left' as ****er Carlson would have you believe.

The concept has been around for more than 40 years, according to EducationWeek, but it has become a major programming theme on Fox News only in recent months . . . . The term “critical race theory” was mentioned just 132 times on Fox News shows in 2020. In 2021, it has been mentioned 1,860 times, according to a tally using the media monitoring service Critical Mention. After being mentioned just 51 times in February, it was mentioned 139 times in March and 314 times in April. It really blew up in May, when it was mentioned 589 times on the network’s shows. In June, the topic has been mentioned 737 times on Fox. On Tuesday, it was mentioned 48 times on shows across the network’s lineup.

CRT panic on command.

Christ........

fat people

Every day we see Biden sliden further and people around the world are embarrassed for him. There is no doubt that he is cognitively impaired and being manipulated like a puppet by others, most likely former Obama officials on the far left. Open borders, division, rampant spending, Chian and Iran appeasement, critical race theory, giving money to not work, gas prices soaring, inflation looming. If this isn't bad enough, his replacement is the laughing Kamala, AKA known as the Joker, who laughs off major carnage like riots, criminals, and drug traffickers walking across our borders and let into every city across the United States. If there is a major problem she either ignores it with a dance in the streets or a maniacal laugh like The Joker. Ether way, America is heading to the abyss. It is said a known idiot is better than an unknown fool but I am not too sure in this case.

Kamala barely eeked out 1% from her OWN PARTY and is universally disliked except by Women's magazines. I cringe to see what she will get us into just to show she is tough. War with Israel? Bombing of Russia? Further clamping down of free speech. Confiscating land and farms for blacks and females as reparations? Critical race theory taught in every federal agency and school? Who knows?

When we think it can't be worse than Biden, who here thinks Harris will be any better?

A nice propaganda story from fux news.

Every day we see Biden sliden further and people around the world are embarrassed for him. There is no doubt that he is cognitively impaired and being manipulated like a puppet by others.
So, who are these unnamed "others" of which you speak?

If these talking points are the best rebuttal wingnuts have to the Biden Boom, he doesn’t have much to worry about.

Turns out even the puppet masters are realizing they are screwed.

Yet many Democrats, including some current senior administration officials, are concerned she could not defeat whomever the Republican Party puts up — even if it were Donald Trump.​
  • One Democratic operative tells Axios' Alayna Treene that most Democrats aren't saying, "'Oh, no, our heir apparent is f***ing up, what are we gonna do?’ It's more that people think, 'Oh, she’s f***ing up, maybe she shouldn't be the heir apparent.'"
  • Some Democrats close to the White House are increasingly concerned about Harris’s handling of high-profile issues and political tone deafness, and question her ability to maintain the coalition that Biden rode to the White House, sources tell Axios' Hans Nichols.
What we're hearing: Relations between the West Wing and the Vice President's office are tense.​
  • Several administration officials used "shitshow" when describing Harris' office, and contrast her operation with disciplined, virtually leakproof Biden aides.
  • Some Biden officials view the Harris operation as poorly-managed and staffed with people who don't have long-term relationships with her. They feel she's gotten bad advice from her press and communications shop and think it's telling that she's already lost two advance aides and a digital director.
On the other hand, Joy Behar has the correct talking points lined up. (y)

If these talking points are the best rebuttal wingnuts have to the Biden Boom, he doesn’t have much to worry about.
Biden Boom?? LMAO. Good one.

CRT panic on command.

Christ........

Not even a good try at derailing this thread to you TDS messages problem.

I appreciate that he is a leader who respects of democratic institutions, something we could once take for granted, but no more.

Yet many Democrats, including some current senior administration officials, are concerned she could not defeat whomever the Republican Party puts up — even if it were Donald Trump.​
  • One Democratic operative tells Axios' Alayna Treene that most Democrats aren't saying, "'Oh, no, our heir apparent is f***ing up, what are we gonna do?’ It's more that people think, 'Oh, she’s f***ing up, maybe she shouldn't be the heir apparent.'"
  • Some Democrats close to the White House are increasingly concerned about Harris’s handling of high-profile issues and political tone deafness, and question her ability to maintain the coalition that Biden rode to the White House, sources tell Axios' Hans Nichols.
What we're hearing: Relations between the West Wing and the Vice President's office are tense.​
  • Several administration officials used "shitshow" when describing Harris' office, and contrast her operation with disciplined, virtually leakproof Biden aides.
  • Some Biden officials view the Harris operation as poorly-managed and staffed with people who don't have long-term relationships with her. They feel she's gotten bad advice from her press and communications shop and think it's telling that she's already lost two advance aides and a digital director.

There is a wise saying that goes “A leopard never changes it’s spots” and Biden’s team had that B$&@h as his VP just get the African American votes even though she ain’t black, ignoring the fact that everyone hates her because she is mean and angry and well, a Bi@&$ and always will be. She is unlikable and all her cackling laughs to avoid questions and problems will not save her.

The only question is, who will save America when she takes over for an incapacitated Biden.

OK, yes, Ms. Harris was chosen Vice President because of her gender and ethnicity.

But there's some truth to the old adage that human beings often rise to the occasion. (Remember Harry Truman?)

If Ms. Harris suddenly takes over during the next four years, she will no doubt be so astonished and overwhelmed with humility that she will proceed very slowly and cautiously.

She will listen to the outgoing President's advisers who will respectfully remind her that they are the ones who advised him to pick her and that they expect her to carry on with his "progressive" policies.

She may actually turn out to quite popular & even effective.

Assuming that the 2024 Presidential election is reasonably honest, she will NOT be a pushover for, say, Governor DeSantis.

1. I hope that The Donald does not run again, even though I proudly voted twice for him. He is really damaged goods.

2. If Ms. Harris takes over for a period that is less than two years, she can still run TWO times on her own for President (2024 and 2028). But the Constitution says that if she serves more than half of Mr. Biden's term, she can have only one more term.

Kushner f’d up everything he touched but strangely his personal wealth rose at the same time. Strange

Do they have Bidens in Russia?

Biden isn't that bad.

Kamala can't win in 2024 and she has an uphill climb from -11 in 2028 with only the New Moon.

Look elsewhere than Trump.

Rubio is six to Biden's ten, he could do it with the New Moon and so could Pence at zero, but why do we want some strange cult to take power, they don't believe in so many realities.

CRT panic on command.

Christ........

Let me ask you this. You say that CRT has been around for a long time, Is it not reasonable to believe that today it is more prevalent in our learning institutions? In other words, it is gaining in popularity. If it is not now taught in K thru 12 it is certainly headed in the direction. What the left is trying to accomplish with CRT will harm this country for sure.

Joy Behar lost touch with reality a long time ago. She is proof that TV wants loudmouth females for ratings.

OK, yes, Ms. Harris was chosen Vice President because of her gender and ethnicity.

But there's some truth to the old adage that human beings often rise to the occasion. (Remember Harry Truman?)

If Ms. Harris suddenly takes over during the next four years, she will no doubt be so astonished and overwhelmed with humility that she will proceed very slowly and cautiously.

She will listen to the outgoing President's advisers who will respectfully remind her that they are the ones who advised him to pick her and that they expect her to carry on with his "progressive" policies.

She may actually turn out to quite popular & even effective.

Assuming that the 2024 Presidential election is reasonably honest, she will NOT be a pushover for, say, Governor DeSantis.

1. I hope that The Donald does not run again, even though I proudly voted twice for him. He is really damaged goods.

2. If Ms. Harris takes over for a period that is less than two years, she can still run TWO times on her own for President (2024 and 2028). But the Constitution says that if she serves more than half of Mr. Biden's term, she can have only one more term.
So, you believe a person suddenly goes from dumb to genius when they get a title? Where is she NOW!?

Back
Top Bottom