• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Slavery Days or 2021?

Liberals.They are amazing. They can see a picture and know exactly what's happening and they can see racism EVVVery where.LAFF
Mr. Person in post #2 could even tell that the guy on horseback has a racist tattoo on his butt. Mr. Person is amazing!

We can still treat people as humans and not as animals.
I agree 100%.
Still, comparing it to slavery caused people to lose sympathy for the migrants and they are certainly deserving of sympathy for what they have been through.
If skin colors were reversed in the picture would you be so quick to condemn the rider on the horse or would you want to know everything that transpired before and after the photo was taken.....and interview the rider? He might be a bad guy but he might have also just been guiding his horse.

Mr. Person in post #2 could even tell that the guy on horseback has a racist tattoo on his butt. Mr. Person is amazing!
and they can hear those dog whistles! LAFFF

The hilarious thing is that if the people being run down on horseback were as dangerous as Conservatives keep claiming, Mr. Whip and his buddy would have been cut in half by full auto Kalashnikov fire.

The hilarious thing is that if the people being run down on horseback were as dangerous as Conservatives keep claiming, Mr. Whip and his buddy would have been cut in half by full auto Kalashnikov fire.

not a whip. Egg.Face.

Even without seeing his eyes, you can tell he's enjoying the opportunity to use the ...whatever it is he's using as whip (reins?)
^^ A purely subjective assertion.

There is nothing in the picture that even suggests that the CBP officer is “enjoying” the confrontation.

not a whip. Egg.Face.

Do you think an actually dangerous individual would have cared in the slightest? I get you are grasping at straws, but that doesn’t change the fact that these guys, like the “militia” morons who like to prance around waving their guns at half-dead people who stumble out of the Sonoran Desert, would be very dead if they actually ran into serious opposition.

Some might conclude that a country without borders is pretty sick.
That's not what this is about. If you look carefully at the picture you'll see that it's Nazi white supremacists rounding up negros for their personal recreational amusement and, later, will sell said negros for a substantial sum of money at the town square later in the day. It's a game all white people play.

^^ A purely subjective assertion.

There is nothing in the picture that even suggests that the CBP officer is “enjoying” the confrontation.
You have to look at it really close. And it helps if you put on your "Trump filter" glasses that help you see how everything is Trump's fault and how America sucks.

Don't falsely clutch your pearls at me.
I'm not clutching my pearls, I'm seeing a white guy (my assumption) say that being a slave would be okay.

We live in a country with open borders.

The situation is so out of control that even the current Administration feels forced to take some action.

P.S. I have just learned that some of those Haitians have NOT been living in Haiti for many years. They left following a bad earthquake some years ago and have been living in Latin America. Hearing that the Administration would look kindly on immigrants, they decided to cross the Rio Grande from Mexico. The Administration has flown some of them back to Haiti -- a country they haven't seen for years. They have no idea of how they are going to make a living there.

If I had my druthers (and, of course, a nobody like me does not), I would let the 14,000 Haitians stay here. They could be flown to various American cities. Many Central Americans and Afghans are coming in. What difference will 14,000 more immigrants make?
The problem isn't the 14,000. It's the millions that hear about the 14,000 getting 'accepted' into the US. With 10's of millions of poverty struck people over the southern border looking for a way to improve their lifestyle in the US the only real answer is to tighten the border until the immigration process can be properly controlled. Mass floods of unsupported poor immigrants from different cultures ends up with a few lucky winners and a whole lot of harm. Just getting across the border as an 'illegal' is no guarantee of a better life. Better to control immigration and put proper support structures around the immigrants so they can more quickly assimilate and become contributing members of society. Yes that will be tough for those that miss out, but the US can't solve the problems of every troubled country south of it's border.

As foolish a post as I've seen.
Why is that foolish? If LeBron wasn't happy being a slave who has earned a billion dollars he should quit his job and apply somewhere else. I hear there is a nationwide shortage of school bus drivers. Or he could just stay at home and get paid by Biden for doing nothing, like everybody else.

I'm not clutching my pearls, I'm seeing a white guy (my assumption) say that being a slave would be okey.
Obviously the sarcasm went well over your head. LeBron claiming he's a slave to the NBA is ****ing dumb, and I was mocking it.

Why is that foolish? If LeBron wasn't happy being a slave who has earned a billion dollars he should quit his job and apply somewhere else. I hear there is a nationwide shortage of school bus drivers. Or he could just stay at home and get paid by Biden for doing nothing, like everybody else.
Is your first name actually David?

That's not what this is about. If you look carefully at the picture you'll see that it's Nazi white supremacists rounding up negros for their personal recreational amusement and, later, will sell said negros for a substantial sum of money at the town square later in the day. It's a game all white people play.
That just backs up my theory that Hunter Biden is the one on the horse.

Back
Top Bottom