• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Slavery Days or 2021?

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Slave days.jpg

We live in a sick country.

Even without seeing his eyes, you can tell he's enjoying the opportunity to use the ...whatever it is he's using as whip (reins?)

Where is this, and why is one of the horsemen black?
Be quiet. You are ruining another thread that proves all white people are racists and ONLY white people are racists.

Last edited:
Some might conclude that a country without borders is pretty sick.
A country without borders isn't a country. I'm not sure what you would call it. Dirt I guess.

View attachment 67354858

We live in a sick country.
We live in a country with open borders.

The situation is so out of control that even the current Administration feels forced to take some action.

P.S. I have just learned that some of those Haitians have NOT been living in Haiti for many years. They left following a bad earthquake some years ago and have been living in Latin America. Hearing that the Administration would look kindly on immigrants, they decided to cross the Rio Grande from Mexico. The Administration has flown some of them back to Haiti -- a country they haven't seen for years. They have no idea of how they are going to make a living there.

If I had my druthers (and, of course, a nobody like me does not), I would let the 14,000 Haitians stay here. They could be flown to various American cities. Many Central Americans and Afghans are coming in. What difference will 14,000 more immigrants make?

Where is this, and why is one of the horsemen black?
After looking at these men under magnification, I'm pretty sure both men on horse back, as well as the other uniformed guy on foot, are all White. It looks like they are either Texas Rangers or the Mexican version of the Border Patrol.

Why do you say that? What's wrong with the picture and what does it have to do with slavery, be specific.
LeBron James called NBA team owners slave owners so maybe the term is evolving.
The OP would have worked much better if the slavery titled wasn't attached to it. I do feel sorry for the migrants but the OP author needs to put himself in the shoes of law enforcement officers trying to do their job.

LeBron James called NBA team owners slave owners so maybe the term is evolving.
I'd like to be a slave owned by the NBA for millions of dollars.

Even without seeing his eyes, you can tell he's enjoying the opportunity to use the ...whatever it is he's using as whip (reins?)
On sit on it. You can't even see his eyes, and most likely he's using whatever it is to get the horse to move into the water.

If you can't trust Lebron James' political commentary, who can you trust?
Most well paid slaves on record. Millions for about 72 working days. I'm not sure the owners are getting their monies worth.

We live in a country with open borders.

The situation is so out of control that even the current Administration feels forced to take some action.

P.S. I have just learned that some of those Haitians have NOT been living in Haiti for many years. They left following a bad earthquake some years ago and have been living in Latin America. Hearing that the Administration would look kindly on immigrants, they decided to cross the Rio Grande from Mexico. The Administration has flown some of them back to Haiti -- a country they haven't seen for years. They have no idea of how they are going to make a living there.

If I had my druthers (and, of course, a nobody like me does not), I would let the 14,000 Haitians stay here. They could be flown to various American cities. Many Central Americans and Afghans are coming in. What difference will 14,000 more immigrants make?
The problem is process more than anything. We have laws and the illegals are breaking those laws and the Biden administration is ignoring the law. You want to come to the US there is a legal way to do so.

The problem is process more than anything. We have laws and the illegals are breaking those laws and the Biden administration is ignoring the law. You want to come to the US there is a legal way to do so.

We can still treat people as humans and not as animals.

Liberals.They are amazing. They can see a picture and know exactly what's happening and they can see racism EVVVery where.LAFF

Some might conclude that a country without borders is pretty sick.
The notes from that dog whistle are hitting ever lower frequencies every day.

I doubt that.
A Google search shows that he is worth 850 million but has grossed over a billion. If you find out that isn't true please correct me.

A Google search shows that he is worth 850 million but has grossed over a billion. If you find out that isn't true please correct me.
I misunderstood.

Back
Top Bottom