• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Skygate 911[W:39:279]

Re: Skygate 911[W:39]

Personally, I don't care what the persons real name is or not.
One should look at the posters statements. Is the statement backed up with evidenc? Is the conclusion backed up with other authors of known creditability. That is validate the source.

Taking a stance that only building engineers are the only ones who can understand or debate building issues, is a short sighted stance and and insult to most people.

Again, I don't care to know who the poster real name is. I do care what sources they use to back up the conclusion or statements they have made.

As one poster stated, why should anyone listen to what I say? I do not fall within the "expert" category. Yet, people can read and learn and see through the junk without being an "expert".

Seems some want to control the debate environment.

Seems that others are not happy with where the debate has gone.....:peace

Defending a falsehood is really tough, and I know that because I've done it.

I agree with "not happy with where the debate has gone"

I agree with the first part of "Defending a falsehood is really tough,"

What comes into play is what is the falsehood.

Moderator's Warning:
Ok, let's return to the topic, which is not each other, the use of real names, or offers to debate elsewhere. Further discussion of anything not related to the OP will result in ejection from the thread and/or points. This is a zero-tolerance warning.

111fakeVgdiagramfakestructuralfailurespeed.jpg

Can we please have a mature discussion on the content of this video?
The first thing seen is a lie. Structural Failure at 425 KEAS, is a lie, there is no such speed. Why start off a video with lies and the fake Vg diagram? Can you source the lie?

Mature discussion of a fantasy that starts with a big lie in the video preview? Why watch a video which starts with a Fake Vg diagram and a fake Structural Failure speed of 425 KEAS. Who made up it up?

Back
Top Bottom