• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Skippy of Jif?

What is your favorite peanut butter?

• Total voters

Lord of Planar

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
So which peanut butter do you like best? Skippy, Jif, or something else?

Have any particular reason?

Over here Jif is a household cleaning product. Peanut butter is a rare product, but when I lived in the UK the number one brand was SunPat. SunPat peanut butter and Branston pickle sandwiches has always been a bit of a guilty pleasure.

Well, mine is Jif. They add molasses, which makes it taste better in my view. I buy the creamy natural, which by using palm oil, they don't need to stabilize it with emulsifiers.

Van Basten;106218383[B said:
1]Get on that Smuckers, man.
[/B]

Anyone who has never eaten a peanut butter and banana sandwich has missed out on a great treat.

Try one and tell us what you think.

Skippy Super Chunk.

Has to be chunky...smooth peanut butter is for teeny tiny little kids. :2razz:

Heya LOP. :2wave: JIF in our household. Tastes better and spreads over the bread better. But I will buy others mixed with honey. I use to like the PB they had when I was in the Service. It was always mixed with honey. Don't know if they still do it today. I would hope that they would. Good stuff there. ;)

As a kid Peter Pan Crunchy, as an adult Trader Joe's...

I voted Skippy, but in reality, it's whatever has the Crunchy in stock at the time it's needed.

I will gag on the smooth stuff, MUST have the crunchy........ :)

Skippy of Jif?

You know, if ever there's a kangaroo character introduced into Game of Thrones, Skippy of Jif would be the ideal name.

Neither. Nutella FTW.

Natural Jif is my preference. I like it on apple slices. Yum.

I'll eat just about any brand name PB. I prefer smooth to crunchy though. :)

An all natural chunky peanut butter. The kind that separates when at room temp

Jif, 'cause I'm a choosy Mother.

There's also pistachio butter and cashew butter too! I've had the cashew (delicious) but never the pistachio.

I like actual peanut butter. The standard Jif/Skippy have partially hydrogenated oils / sugar in addition to peanuts.

Skippy Super Chunk.

Has to be chunky...smooth peanut butter is for teeny tiny little kids. :2razz:

Well then sign me up for a Sandusky camp, because this "teeny, tiny little kid" still loves his creamy peanut butter. :lol:

Well then sign me up for a Sandusky camp, because this "teeny, tiny little kid" still loves his creamy peanut butter. :lol:

Indeed. I don't know how people can like super chunky / chunky. If I wanted chunks I'd just eat peanuts.

reduced fat Jif.

Back
Top Bottom