• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Skippy of Jif?

What is your favorite peanut butter?

• Total voters
Uh yeah, second million. :lol: I am very busy with work and taking an online building course. I also bought an electric guitar and some computer studio software for it which will take me a while to learn. Good to see you though :)

Yeah, that Reese fudge sure would make a nice Christmas gift! ;) :mrgreen:

Good evening to you, my friend!

I've missed your posts ..are you really busy these days, making your second million?

The Reese-type fudge is pretty to look at, as well as delicious! Layer of PB dough, topped by a layer of fudge!

Uh yeah, second million. :lol: I am very busy with work and taking an online building course. I also bought an electric guitar and some computer studio software for it which will take me a while to learn. Good to see you though :)

Yeah, that Reese fudge sure would make a nice Christmas gift! ;) :mrgreen:

Maybe if Santa decides you haven't been too ornery this year..... :giggle1:

So which peanut butter do you like best? Skippy, Jif, or something else?

Have any particular reason?

I chew up a handful of peanuts then spit it onto bread.

-----------
Well, I defer to your superior psychic knowledge.
Seems that Cayce could have used the Omega-3 info, though.
What good is being an alleged psychic if the alleged Spirit withholds important info?

Perhaps that particular Spirit didn't know either..:mrgreen: They are not all knowing and maybe Cayce had fulfilled his mission in this life and was ready to go Home.... Cayce usually asked for others and not himself, but the least they could have done was to encourage him to eat more fish...:)

I prefer Jif goober pea spread in creamy style. Crunchy just tears holes in my bread.

I have an ex I refer to as "peanut butter" - she spreads easy and tastes like nut.

Peter Pan creamy peanut butter.

I have an ex I refer to as "peanut butter" - she spreads easy and tastes like nut.

Do I dare ask how you know what nut tastes like? :shock: ;)

Peter Pan crunchy. Jif is good also, but we always had Peter Pan when I was a kid, so it's sort of a nostalgia thing. Their natural version is yum.

Wow. Awesome...

Just finished a Cashew Butter and Blueberry Jelly sandwich.

Jif Cashew butter... Ouch... $6.98 for 12 oz.

Smuckers Simply Fruit Blueberry Spread... spendy too...

Franz Natural Sweet Dark Whole Grain bread, just over $3 for a 26 oz loaf.

Jif. The wife will eat nothing else, and I like Jif just fine, so Jif it is.

I used to buy Jif more often when I was single, so I guess I'd say Jif, too... I just wasn't as militant about it as she is. :2razz:

Jif. The wife will eat nothing else, and I like Jif just fine, so Jif it is.

I used to buy Jif more often when I was single, so I guess I'd say Jif, too... I just wasn't as militant about it as she is. :2razz:
Question is, do you think the difference in that molasses is one of the ingredients that other brands don't use?

As a kid Peter Pan Crunchy, as an adult Trader Joe's...

Dude, I work at Trader Joe's and their peanut butter is disgusting!

However, the cookie butter is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

So which peanut butter do you like best? Skippy, Jif, or something else?

Have any particular reason?

I'm 100% Jif all the way. I grew up with it and while I may be biased, I still think it is the absolute best of the big brand peanut butters.

(And real men prefer crunchy.)

My wife loves that stuff.
Dude, I work at Trader Joe's and their peanut butter is disgusting!

However, the cookie butter is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Back
Top Bottom