• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Skank Ann Coulter booed and jeered during hate-speech

Deegan said:
I just see such a difference when a conservative is speaking, and when a liberal is speaking, this seems hypocritcal to me. I guess I just expect more from college educated young people, it just seems that the liberals have long taken the control of what is heard on campus, and I don't like it. Ann is a bomb thrower, and a real bitch, I can see why they hate her so, but they are making her point for her, and that should bother them as well.

What point is that? Conservatives don't buy into the concept of "noblesse oblige". That, and the fact that teachers aren't payed enough, are why they don't become professors.

independent_thinker2002 said:
What point is that? Conservatives don't buy into the concept of "noblesse oblige". That, and the fact that teachers aren't payed enough, are why they don't become professors.

She oftens speaks to the fact that conservatives are berated, belittled, and silenced on a large majority of our college campuses, they are making that point brilliantly for her. Don't even get me started on professors, male professors anyway, what they lack in pay, they make up for in sex with students.;)

Deegan said:
She oftens speaks to the fact that conservatives are berated, belittled, and silenced on a large majority of our college campuses, they are making that point brilliantly for her. Don't even get me started on professors, male professors anyway, what they lack in pay, they make up for in sex with students.;)

College campuses are good for calling B.S. That is why her brand of conservative has no audience there. What about female professors? lol

Ann Coulter is a hateful bitch. I have sat in a bookstore and looked at her books. She exudes HATE towards the left in every single book. It's her life. What does that say about her character? She must be angry all the freaking time.

I think the proper use of stupid is more stupid. I am so glad she got booed. I wish I could have been there to see her (and boo her as well).

aps said:
Ann Coulter is a hateful bitch. I have sat in a bookstore and looked at her books. She exudes HATE towards the left in every single book. It's her life. What does that say about her character? She must be angry all the freaking time.

I think the proper use of stupid is more stupid. I am so glad she got booed. I wish I could have been there to see her (and boo her as well).

Now what were you saying about hate?:rofl

Deegan said:
I would indeed, as it is his right to say what he wants, as long as no laws are broken. I would expect conservatives would not waste their time with a Churchill speech. If they picket him outside, fine, that is responsible, and a good way to voice your opinion, but you don't shout people down that others are there to hear, no matter who it is.
no you wouldn't, you know full well that you wouldn't. In your entire time on this forum I have NEVER seen you criticize the conservatives for something as frivilous as booing a liberal. We're talking about college students now. I know quite a few college republicans, and while most of them are ashamed of it and don't like it when I bring it up, the few that will actually admit it are just as rowdy as the liberals and would definately go to see a liberal public figure just to boo.
Back in high school, when my buddies and I were all HARDCORE conservatives and Bush fans, we'd go to the anti-war protests, and my buddies would just boo. And you would NEVER bother to criticize them, cause it's pointless, it's another "so what?" story.

KidRocks said:
Ann Coulter deals in lies, innuendos, misinformation and gossip and the Skank got what she deserved. Bravo to UConn students!

How about you list her lies. You and I will go over them one by one. Don't give me no friggin links either. Anyone can say what other people think. Read, you. One of the weakest tactics on this site. But that is your M.O. Didn't I run you off long ago? Basement time Kid. What lies? Be specific.

Deegan said:
Now what were you saying about hate?:rofl

That's is just awful to have such angry feelings. ;) :lol:

aps said:
That's is just awful to have such angry feelings. ;) :lol:
You mean like wishing you could be there to boo her for having an opinion?

galenrox said:
no you wouldn't, you know full well that you wouldn't. In your entire time on this forum I have NEVER seen you criticize the conservatives for something as frivilous as booing a liberal. We're talking about college students now. I know quite a few college republicans, and while most of them are ashamed of it and don't like it when I bring it up, the few that will actually admit it are just as rowdy as the liberals and would definately go to see a liberal public figure just to boo.
Back in high school, when my buddies and I were all HARDCORE conservatives and Bush fans, we'd go to the anti-war protests, and my buddies would just boo. And you would NEVER bother to criticize them, cause it's pointless, it's another "so what?" story.

That's because I can't think of a conservative that shouted down a liberal, can you?:rofl

KCConservative said:
You mean like wishing you could be there to boo her for having an opinion?

KC, I was making fun of myself in my post. So I'm a hypocrite--does that make me a bad person? :cool:

Seriously, though, I do find her books to be full of anger. While I don't like her and I wish I could boo her, I wouldn't take the time to write a book on it (but a post on a message board, yes lol). Her books are just pages and pages of "I hate liberals." I feel sorry for someone who despises a group of individuals so much that they have to write several books on it.

Now excuse me while I work on my, "I hate Bush" book. ;)

aps said:
KC, I was making fun of myself in my post. So I'm a hypocrite--does that make me a bad person? :cool:

Seriously, though, I do find her books to be full of anger. While I don't like her and I wish I could boo her, I wouldn't take the time to write a book on it (but a post on a message board, yes lol). Her books are just pages and pages of "I hate liberals." I feel sorry for someone who despises a group of individuals so much that they have to write several books on it.

Now excuse me while I work on my, "I hate Bush" book. ;)

I understood you perfectly, and I commend you on your honesty.;)

Its an education for the American people. To see, That its the self styled tolerant,liberal,multicultural progressives .That use Nazi tactics against people who's speech they object to.

Deegan said:
That's because I can't think of a conservative that shouted down a liberal, can you?:rofl
I can think of quite a few, all of my buddies in high school for one. I've even seen conservatives beating liberals, so don't you dare try to take a high horse approach to this.

galenrox said:
I can think of quite a few, all of my buddies in high school for one. I've even seen conservatives beating liberals, so don't you dare try to take a high horse approach to this.

That's exactly what I'm doing, and don't try and give me any B.S about your friends, I want real examples, lol.;)

Deegan said:
That's exactly what I'm doing, and don't try and give me any B.S about your friends, I want real examples, lol.;)
What, so when my buddy Petro beat up three kids for saying they were opposed to the war, that doesn't count.
Typical republican strategy, if you start to lose, change the rules!

galenrox said:
What, so when my buddy Petro beat up three kids for saying they were opposed to the war, that doesn't count.
Typical republican strategy, if you start to lose, change the rules!

Can I confirm Pedro is a conservative, or just an angry pothead like you? Can I confirm your story is even true, or maybe you were just tripping on acid? You know the rules newbie moderator, links, not B.S stories.:cool:

Deegan said:
Can I confirm Pedro is a conservative, or just an angry pothead like you? Can I confirm your story is even true, or maybe you were just tripping on acid? You know the rules newbie moderator, links, not B.S stories.:cool:
lol, I know the rules, but unfortunately I did not document the situation. I hate to tell you this, but a lot of conservatives are angry white trash potheads from small towns, and that's what Petro (I spelled it right, it wasn't a typo) is. And I try to steer clear of hallucinagens, the only one I've ever done is salvia (that **** is WEIRD!!!)
But if you're trying to claim that conservatives don't pull crap like this, explain to me abortion clinic bombings, or Matthew Shepard, etc, cause I can guarantee that whoever does those things isn't a fan of Ted Kennedy

galenrox said:
lol, I know the rules, but unfortunately I did not document the situation. I hate to tell you this, but a lot of conservatives are angry white trash potheads from small towns, and that's what Petro (I spelled it right, it wasn't a typo) is. And I try to steer clear of hallucinagens, the only one I've ever done is salvia (that **** is WEIRD!!!)
But if you're trying to claim that conservatives don't pull crap like this, explain to me abortion clinic bombings, or Matthew Shepard, etc, cause I can guarantee that whoever does those things isn't a fan of Ted Kennedy

Religious fanatics are not the issue, most are certainly not political, but insane. I make no excuses for those nuts, but they are few and far between. I will be waiting for your example patiently.;)

Deegan said:

There's an oxymoron.

"Hey dude, let's go be angry somewhere"

"Sure dude, just as soon as I beat this level and the Pizza gets here".

"Way dude, if you beat this level then we get the BFG. Then we can go....uh....what were we gonna do"?

"Eat Pizza dude".

"Chyea, sweet".

newmodguy,

I agree that they acted in a way that is inappropriate, but it is in no way hypocritical

but in a later post,

it's some kids who are too immature to realize the hypocricy of being intolerant of the intolerant.

Ok, so which is it? Hypocritical or not hypocritical? :2wave:

oldreliable67 said:
newmodguy,

but in a later post,

Wow, you just owned him like a little school girl with that zing, good going!;)

oldreliable67 said:
newmodguy,

but in a later post,

So I got swayed a little bit during the course of the argument. **** off dude, you're making me look bad.:2wave: :cool:

galenrox said:
So I got swayed a little bit during the course of the argument. **** off dude, you're making me look bad.:2wave: :cool:
It wasn't ME this time galen!!!...:rofl

cnredd said:
It wasn't ME this time galen!!!...:rofl
BAH! Whatever, you're all filthy communist terrorist coddlers anyways!

Back
Top Bottom