• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Six Diseases Return To US as Migration Advocates Celebrate ‘World Refugee Day’

Yep. Back when our countrymen were more concerned with our country and not so much wanting to create chaos and build those welfare roles.

Did you read that post he created? Holy God how thin skinned.

Maybe if folks wouldn't keep their kids from getting vaccinations...

Parents who refuse vaccinations for their kids are at fault for Migrants bringing diseases into the United States?

Parents who refuse vaccinations for their kids are at fault for Migrants bringing diseases into the United States?

Um, no. Parents that refuse to vaccinate their kids, are at fault if their kids get a disease that the vaccination could have prevented, regardless of the vector.

Um, no. Parents that refuse to vaccinate their kids, are at fault if their kids get a disease that the vaccination could have prevented, regardless of the vector.

So adding a bunch of people does nothing to increase that?

Goes to show you care more about immigration then freedom and the health of the American people.

Unfortunately, there's a whole lot of anti-vaccine morons out there.

Some are misguided by religious leaders, but that's their Constitutional right. You can bet your rump that if one of them gives my future grandkids a disease, they'll have to deal with one pissed off grandfather, and his lawyers. Maybe the 1st Amendment protects them from having to give their kids vaccines, but it won't protect them from me.

I guess you didn't see the part where these are immigrants bringing these diseases in.
it use to be they were screened out and would not be permitted but then they shuttered ellis island.

this should still be the case. to many bleeding hearts in this country.

this just plain isnt true, there was a hospital at ellis island.

Some are misguided by religious leaders, but that's their Constitutional right.

Really? I haven't heard much anti-vaccine rhetoric coming from religious leaders as I have from "I'm cocoo for cocoa puffs" conspiracy theorists.

Really? I haven't heard much anti-vaccine rhetoric coming from religious leaders as I have from "I'm cocoo for cocoa puffs" conspiracy theorists.

God, I love reading your posts. LOL

I was trying (unsuccessfully it would appear based on some of the other responses) to be polite. Actually, the only way to get an exemption in most states (46) from being vaccinated is with a religious exemption, although 17 allow you to just say "personal reasons" and your out.

Nearly all states allow religious exemptions for vaccinations | Pew Research Center

But I wasn't even talking about the 1st Amendment. I was just referring to anti-vaxxers in general.

Well guess what protects them? That and the 8th, 9th, and 10th Amendments.

OK, so what? I'm still going to criticize them for their stupid decisions.

Well they are not the problem, the morons bring in sick and burdensome people are. Not sure how you can not understand this.

Well they are not the problem, the morons bring in sick and burdensome people are. Not sure how you can not understand this.

They are most definitely part of the problem, seeing as there wouldn't be outbreaks of these diseases if those idiots had vaccinated their children.

They are most definitely part of the problem, seeing as there wouldn't be outbreaks of these diseases if those idiots had vaccinated their children.

Or if we did not import people/allow an open border with a failed state?

Love how your hate of this group of Americans blinds you to the real threat.

Notice how your ignore the outbreak that started at a Disney park, I wonder why?

Or if we did not import people/allow an open border with a failed state?

Or if a certain group if anti-vaccine idiots would vaccinate their kids, this kind of **** wouldn't be happening.

Love how your hate of this group of Americans blinds you to the real threat.

Oh no, I do see the real threat. It's the anti-vaxxers.

Notice how your ignore the outbreak that started at a Disney park, I wonder why?

When did I ignore that?

Or if a certain group if anti-vaccine idiots would vaccinate their kids, this kind of **** wouldn't be happening.

Oh no, I do see the real threat. It's the anti-vaxxers.

When did I ignore that?

No, it would as these invaders have drug resistance viruses.

And muzzies arent, right?

Since it was caused by an immigrant.

This doesn't seem like a very serious issue. Apply a mandatory vaccination regimen and more medical screening and it seems like the problem would be solved quite quickly. No need to halt immigration or the acceptance of refugees.

Back
Top Bottom