• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Single on Valentine's Day this year? Post here!

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I'm single this Valentine's Day. I don't usually get all mopey and teary-eyed, but it does kinda make me :sigh: .

Anyone else single this Valentine's Day?

Untitled-1.jpg

Looks like a crying potato.

If I didn't have a girlfriend this Valentine's Day I'd throw you a mercy one.

Hey, we are e-dating for Valentine's Day...

Valentines day is a joke. I might have some respect for the holiday if one was expected to wrestle a crocodile as proof of devotion or at least do something creative like write a love sonnet. Instead is simple a vehicle to promote the sale of candy, greeting cards and jewelry. If you are lonely, it should be because genuinely miss the feel of relationship, not because you don't have someone giving you hallmark cards on the 14th.

I'm single this Valentine's Day. I don't usually get all mopey and teary-eyed, but it does kinda make me :sigh: .

Anyone else single this Valentine's Day?

yes ,me :mrgreen: ,i dont know why but have always been lonely on valentie's day, although i used to have so many love affairs , either i was far away from them and living in another city, or i was about to break up with them, my white horsed prince is still somewhere ,i am waiting for him to recompense this case..:roll:

heart_russell_big.jpg

for the ones who will be lonely on valentine day

Nearly got a girlfriend 2-weeks ago. She thought she was better than me, so I let her be better without me! :) Now she tries to make me jealous and stalks me. Oh yea, and here's the kicker. Since she can't have me, she doesn't want anyone else to have me neither. As Kid Kudi would say: I have 99 problems, and all of them are girls. I'm not sweating it though, I have plenty other interests.

Meh. I'm single this year, and I ain't sweating it. Not even going to start going back on the prowl until I'm living under my own roof again.

My valentines this year is going to be special. My wife and I recently went though a difficulty in our marriage a few months back and we have things pretty much repaired.

Our activity will be chinese food and a showing of princess bride after the kids go to bed, but its special because the difficulty caused us to explore our love in much a much deeper and real manner than we have in the past. We are going to celebrate that with lots of snuggling.

this will be a single Valentine's Day for me. i'm ok with it; considering starting to look for a relationship again this year. i took a while off after my last one to regroup.

I'm single this Valentines day. To be honest I think the holiday is somewhat superficial.

Valentine's is the most bull**** holiday ever, when all the happy people get to rub their happiness in everyone else's face. **** that ****.

Valentine's is the most bull**** holiday ever, when all the happy people get to rub their happiness in everyone else's face. **** that ****.

I rub it back in their face a few days later though. They are all like oh god I am so poor right now and I am like yeah, well **** you I am not because I didn't have to pay for Valentine's Day.

I'm single this Valentine's Day. I don't usually get all mopey and teary-eyed, but it does kinda make me :sigh: . Anyone else single this Valentine's Day?
Single and loving it. I'm so happy being away from my X. Sometimes, yes, I miss being married, I miss having a wife and a family at home, when it was good, it was good, but since then there's been so much drama and pain that I'm glad it's far away from me.

at least all lonely ones are here:mrgreen: ,in fact a few years ago i decided to go out with a man on valentine's day ,it was our first and last date ,i understood that i have to stay alone at home if i dont have a love affair..

Are they happy though? The thing I despise about American culture is how we treat/view "relationships" and think everyone who isn't in one is on the brink of suicide and incredibly depressed.

I can be just as happy without a girlfriend as I can with one. It just so happens this time around I have one. I guarantee that I won't cry myself to sleep if she and I go our own way.

I'll miss the sex though. She's got that down.

I live in a city filled with borderline alcoholic, college-aged hipster girls with ridiculous taste in men. I'm glad I'm single this V-Day, and hopefully will find myself in a better city next year.

So damn true! And when you are in love? Everday should be like Valentine's Day. Everyday should be filled with love. Not just one frigging day out of the year to "prove" your love for someone. It is all dumb as hell:(

Back
Top Bottom