• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Singapore PM criticizes U.S. `game of chicken'

Yeah, Wraith, you seem to be reacting to criticism in general, as opposed to considering if such criticism has merit. Such blind patriotism is hardly something of virtue
The criticism is valid, however the source is my problem...which is what I said.

Singapore has an excellent economy however I know what you mean. I really don't want to be LECTURED by them.

This whole region in Southeast and Southcentral Asia is not losing population any time soon.
The POTUS has great vision in looking to expand in this market.
We all remember the great expression,"Only Nixon could go to China".
And then, it is on to Brazil and the 016 Olympics.

That's not the vibe I get from you but if you say so.

I couldn't agree with you more. However I'm still annoyed when other countries that depend on our economy to help fuel their own criticize us (which was my initial point.)

Well I'm sorry but the WWII generation does have some responsibility for the mess we're in now. There's simply no way of getting around that.

I know, every single American does, did and will in the future.

Singapore has an excellent economy however I know what you mean. I really don't want to be LECTURED by them.

You lead the world and play policeman to the rest of the world. When you buckle and the rest of the world go down with you we **** you upsidedown insideout.

Back
Top Bottom