• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sinema doubles down on filibuster support, dealing likely fatal blow to Dems' election bills

Do you ever respond to the literal post, that you pretend to respond to? By that I mean your response just doesn’t have any thing to do my post.
38 laws suppressing votes? What a bunch of bs. Have they passed? What are the citizens of the state doing? You don't like the laws sue to the SC as the Constitution is quite clear

It is relevant because it is your TDS that helped put Biden into the WH and we are all paying for it now in some negative way or another. I realize you are comfortable but millions of Americans aren't and isn't that what the left wants to focus on? I DON"T LIKE TRUMP!! What part of that don't you understand? I voted for Trump policies and got exactly what I voted for, tax cuts that made me less dependent on the federal gov't. Policies matter, results matter, not personality and rhetoric. You haven't worked in the business world have you?

The radical left has taken over today's Democrat Party. If you are willing to give up your freedoms and give them control, that is your personal choice and quite a mistake
Wow -I think you sound hysterical. Like most Americans, I just want Trump to go away so that the country has a shot at reclaiming rationality and cohesion. Policies DO matter. Trump tried hard to ignite a civil war. He is still at it- which is why even Ann Coulter has turned on him.

His policies were abysmal but this thread is not supposed to be about Trump.

I think its a damn shame that the Repub party won't participate in a bipartisan effort to pass a voting rights bill that everyone can live with. Because what there doing in Repub states will likely lead to another contested election. The most fundamental attribute to a democracy is trust in the outcome of the vote and willingness of the loser to accept defeat.

Wow -I think you sound hysterical. Like most Americans, I just want Trump to go away so that the country has a shot at reclaiming rationality and cohesion. Policies DO matter. Trump tried hard to ignite a civil war. He is still at it- which is why even Ann Coulter has turned on him.

I think its a damn shame that the Repub party won't participate in a bipartisan effort to pass a voting rights bill that everyone can live with. Because what there doing in Repub states will likely lead to another contested election. The most fundamental attribute to a democracy is trust in the outcome of the vote and willingness of the loser to accept defeat.
What is a shame is someone with TDS a year later always attacking Trump but never defending Biden or liberalism

Voting rights bill? Because the radical Dems know they are going to get their asses kicked in December and are working hard to steal another election? Record voter turnout in 2020 and that isn't good enough?

Keep letting the left use good people like you steal our country. Why do you support this radical Democrat Party? You have no clue what you are talking about or supporting

Oh, by the way do you even know what is in the Biden Voter's Rights Bill or do you simply support it because that is the liberal thing to do? Republicans alone aren't preventing the bill from happening, this is a power grab federalizing elections taking power away from the states. Far too many sheep with no understanding what they are supporting.

Interesting poll numbers for a DEMOCRAT SENATOR opposing Biden. Why is it you walk lockstep with today's Democrat Party and don't understand that Senators represent their state not the Party.

Interesting poll numbers for a DEMOCRAT SENATOR opposing Biden. Why is it you walk lockstep with today's Democrat Party and don't understand that Senators represent their state not the Party.

I was thinking earlier that the shaming tactics and the woke politics of the left are going to backfire dramatically and sooner or later they will alienate enough people to where no one really wants to be associated with the democratic party anymore. I say to the left: Come on, Man! Kick it up a notch! Dial it up to 11!

I was thinking earlier that the shaming tactics and the woke politics of the left are going to backfire dramatically and sooner or later they will alienate enough people to where no one really wants to be associated with the democratic party anymore. I say to the left: Come on, Man! Kick it up a notch! Dial it up to 11!
That all depends if they can read the room correctly and know how to dial it down. What makes me think that isn't the case is that we're in a time where the loudest groups are those on the fringes of both parties. What I'm more curious about is whether both parties eventually cancel themselves out and give rise to alternatives; I think that would likely be good for both the GOP and the Democratic Party because they can then get themselves out of this death spiral in which they're currently entwined.

Back
Top Bottom