• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sinema Defeats McSally, Will Become First Openly Bisexual Senator

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/sinema-defeats-mcsally-will-become-first-openly-bisexual-senator

Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) has ground out a win against Rep. Martha McSally (R-AZ), a victory that marks Arizona’s slow shift towards swing-state status and that will make her the first openly bisexual senator in U.S. history.

The Associated Press called the race for Sinema on Monday evening, nearly a week after the election. She led led McSally by more than 28,000 votes after the latest update from Arizona’s slow-counting counties, a 49.7 percent to 48 percent lead.
====================================
Another whitecap on the Blue Wave.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/sinema-defeats-mcsally-will-become-first-openly-bisexual-senator

Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) has ground out a win against Rep. Martha McSally (R-AZ), a victory that marks Arizona’s slow shift towards swing-state status and that will make her the first openly bisexual senator in U.S. history.

The Associated Press called the race for Sinema on Monday evening, nearly a week after the election. She led led McSally by more than 28,000 votes after the latest update from Arizona’s slow-counting counties, a 49.7 percent to 48 percent lead.
====================================
Another whitecap on the Blue Wave.

illegals stealing isis caravan mob voting uranium fraud invaders

McSally on her votes to repeal pre-existing condition protections:

Turns out that didn't work.

McSally on her votes to repeal pre-existing condition protections:

Turns out that didn't work.

I'm glad the voters delivered a loss to her. She treats the press with contempt, and then lies about her record, while regurgitating conservative catch phrases and fear based propaganda. I"m glad the people of AZ saw through her bull****, like the rest of the country sees through that low-rate garbage.

She is a good person, I am proud that my congressperson is now my senator.

So...insult an entire state, get elected as on of it's Senators.

Great. Then i'll run for an Illinois Senate seat, go on TV and say every single Illinoian is a raging douchnozzle and i can be guaranteed a trip to DC!

Great. Then i'll run for an Illinois Senate seat, go on TV and say every single Illinoian is a raging douchnozzle and i can be guaranteed a trip to DC!

Wasn't an insult.

It was truth.

Trump literally said he loves uneducated voters and that his base would tolerate him doing anything.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom