• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Simple Question

Neither is trustworthy; that's why all of these "crooked hillary" threads are bastions of dishonesty.

They're both liars and crooks, so if one intends to vote in November, one needs to look at some other metric to assess them.

Neither is trustworthy; that's why all of these "crooked hillary" threads are bastions of dishonesty.

They're both liars and crooks, so if one intends to vote in November, one needs to look at some other metric to assess them.

Good arguments for voting for Gary Johnson!

Do you trust Hillary Clinton? Do you trust Donald Trump? Why?

The simple question would be; Do you trust politicians?

The simple answer is; No.

Why? That is easy. Past performance.

no and no, but I see Hillary as much more likely to be destructive to our country

Do you trust Hillary Clinton? Do you trust Donald Trump? Why?

It's my personal belief that to trust a politician like Crooked Hillary is one of the most dumbest things anyone can do. That's why leftists fall all over themselves when it comes to The Queen of Corruption, they are not playing with a full deck.

As for DJT, well, the jury is still out although I lean towards not trusting him as well.

Back
Top Bottom