• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Silmarillion Character Quiz

Morality Games

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
The other day I found myself comparing myself to Silmarillion characters and decided to take a quiz. After trying a couple I decided I liked this one best.

Results:

You Scored as Turin, the Man

You are most like Turin, the human warrior. Many times humans changed their loyalties. You don't handles mistakes well and can't move past them. You are stubborn and no one will make you change your ways.

Although I got the same number of shared qualities (69%) with Fingolfin, who was my favorite character growing up.

Truth be told, I thought I would be most like Feanor, but he was way down on the list (39% shared qualities).

Any other Tolkien fans want to play?

Which Silmarillion Character are you? v2 | Quizfarm.com

Last edited:
Sorry I missed this one Morality Games, I am a pretty big Tolkien fan, but I'm at a work computer that filters out the link you provided. Posting now so I can refer to it later...

Back
Top Bottom