• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Silencing opposition is alive and well

The last thing I needed to see today was John Wayne's whining.

Quotation-John-Wayne-Very-few-of-the-so-called-liberals-are-open-minded-137-90-92.jpg

He knew Silicon Valley before it even existed. Point is, nothing has changed except now those that can silence others have more power and scale than ever including an entire political party. I haven't seen Democrats fight against entities that attempt to silence opposition.
He also said that more than 50 years ago. Today, if you disagree with any leftist piece of shit you are automatically labeled a "racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, misogynist, deplorable" because the leftist mentally hasn't evolved beyond grade-school insults.

Says the party who attacked the capitol over the lie the election was stolen from trump. We will see you at the next rally later this month?
Considering how many times leftist filth have burned and rioted in DC, you certainly have no room to talk. You might also want to look up the word "hypocrite" since you are clearly ignorant of its meaning. :rolleyes:

He also said that more than 50 years ago. Today, if you disagree with any leftist piece of shit you are automatically labeled a "racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, misogynist, deplorable" because the leftist mentally hasn't evolved beyond grade-school insults.

I'm pretty sure that's a you guys problem. I disagree with leftists plenty and I'm not labeled any of that. I know a lot of people who disagree with leftists about a lot of things and they never get labeled like that.

Maybe you're making excuses. Maybe you're hiding behind politics.

I'm pretty sure that's a you guys problem. I disagree with leftists plenty and I'm not labeled any of that. I know a lot of people who disagree with leftists about a lot of things and they never get labeled like that.

Maybe you're making excuses. Maybe you're hiding behind politics.
Then you are living on another planet. In the real-world we have radical leftist politicians like Hillary labeling the entire nation that disagrees with her as "deplorable." Furthermore, if leftists are not calling you names then it can only mean you are in complete agreement with them, because otherwise you would be shunned and treated as the enemy of all humanity, or in the worse case scenarios killed - just like what leftists are doing to the police today and for the last 6 years.

Maybe you should rejoin the real-world and get a clue.

Then you are living on another planet. In the real-world we have radical leftist politicians like Hillary labeling the entire nation that disagrees with her as "deplorable."

That's a lie.

Hillary claimed, "to grossly generalize, about half of Trump supporters are in a basket of deplorables, bigots of various sort." She called bigots deplorable and claimed ("to grossly generalize") half of Trump supporters were such.

You need to double check reality because yours is all ****ed up.

Today, of course, all Trump supporters are bigoted pieces of shit. It's not half. It's all. Back then I thought it was around 20%. Turns out Hillary was more right than I was. In the end, she was only off by 50%.

Last edited:
That's a lie.

Hillary claimed, "to grossly generalize, about half of Trump supporters are in a basket of deplorables, bigots of various sort." She called bigots deplorable and claimed ("to grossly generalize") half of Trump supporters were such.

You need to double check reality because yours is all ****ed up.

Today, of course, all Trump supporters are bigoted pieces of shit. It's not half. It's all. Back then I thought it was around 20%. Turns out Hillary was more right than I was. In the end, she was only off by 50%.
You just proved my point. Because Trump does not support your twisted and perverse leftist ideology he and all of his supporters suddenly become "racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, misogynist, and deplorable." It is ingrained in your leftist DNA, you can't help but insult all those who disagree with you.

You just proved my point. Because Trump does not support your twisted and perverse leftist ideology he and all of his supporters suddenly become "racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, misogynist, and deplorable." It is ingrained in your leftist DNA, you can't help but insult all those who disagree with you.

I'm pro-gun, a fiscal conservative and a hawk. I support the tax cut and moving the embassy.

But hey, you need strawmen. We get it. You need to be a victim. After all, your predicament cannot possibly be your own fault.

I'm pro-gun
Not judging from the posts that you've made and I've read in the Gun Control forum.

, a fiscal conservative and a hawk. I support the tax cut and moving the embassy.
And apparently not very honest either. Which is a common leftist trait. We get a lot of your ilk in Alaska. Radical anti-American leftists pretending to be Independents, or even Republicans (like Trump), just to try to pretend that they are something they clearly are not because they can't be honest about anything. They are also known as "congenital" liars (like Hillary).

Not judging from the posts that you've made and I've read in the Gun Control forum.

Let's not judge anything based on your capacity.

And apparently not very honest either. Which is a common leftist trait. We get a lot of your ilk in Alaska.

That's just crazy.

And apparently not very honest either. Which is a common leftist trait. We get a lot of your ilk in Alaska. Radical anti-American leftists pretending to be Independents, or even Republicans (like Trump), just to try to pretend that they are something they clearly are not because they can't be honest about anything. They are also known as "congenital" liars (like Hillary).
Hope they're vaccinated. Your hospitals are a hot mess.

That's just crazy.
Yet true. Alaskan Independent candidates run in Alaska's Democrat Primary, and then expect the State to list them as Independents on the ballot. That isn't going to happen any longer.

The list of leftist-pretenders includes Trump as well, who was a hard-core leftist NYC Democrat and massive Hillary supporter until he decided to register as a Republican for the very first time in 2012 so he could run as a Republican candidate for President in 2016.

Between all the so-called "Independent" leftists and the RINOs, there are only a small handful of actual conservative Republicans remaining in Congress.

A lot of people from way back, fifty years ago, made inappropriate racial remarks. It was generational.

That said, it doesn't change the context of the O/P. You are attempting to shout down American's original post only because of who made the remarks on the meme. John Wayne wasn't wrong, and IMO, you prove it.
stop excusing racist bunk, because someone is old....it doesn't change the fact it was racist bunk.

...... Hillary labeling the entire nation that disagrees with her as "deplorable."

When you call people mentally challenged, lying pieces of shit and claim they are radically anti-American should you really be surprised when someone calls you deplorable?

stop excusing racist bunk, because someone is old....it doesn't change the fact it was racist bunk.

Where did you read that I excused racist behavior? You do understand the words inappropriate racial remarks, don't you?

He knew Silicon Valley before it even existed. Point is, nothing has changed except now those that can silence others have more power and scale than ever including an entire political party. I haven't seen Democrats fight against entities that attempt to silence opposition.
Yeah, look at what happened to Liz Cheney and Brad Raffensperger. They dared to speak out against your orange king, lost their leadership positions and are now receiving death threats. Today's conservative/trumpist like yourself are the modern cancel culture.

Now it’s a Klan meeting……….
That made me LOL. Like I said in my previous post. There today's thugs are the trumpists. They still think their fat orange king is president.

It has everything to do with the OP. If you are going to quote someone, you should know a little more about their views. I’m surprised you decided to white knight this shit thread!
Really? You're saying you never quote anyone favorably until you've researched their entire history of public statements.

So you're saying liberals don't shut you down when you say things that offend them?
No. We're saying YOU do that. I gave examples of Liz Cheyney and Brad Raffsensperger. They're being targeted by right-wing militant cons right now. Their crime? Speaking the truth. Today's conservatives are nothing but thugs.

What a coincidence that you mentioned the Duke.

Activists are trying to rename the John Wayne Airport here in the Los Angeles area because of some very frank remarks that he made many years ago.

Oh, yes! "Liberals" are actually proud of themselves for scaring people into keeping their opposing views to themselves.

Big Tech even thinks that they are being good Americans in banning a sitting President!

And, of course, do not even think of gently questioning Dr. Fauci.
Who gives a shit about what Californians decide to call their terrible airports? I'll pay more money just to avoid them.

Let's deflect from the 1/6, how predictable... :rolleyes:

Everyone/ every organization rolled together doesn't come close to 1/6. I know some on the Rabid Right want to deny 1/6 was anything more than eager tour group but the real attempt to silence a legal vote and block the peaceful transfer of power makes all you hold up just whiny rabid Right froth... :cautious:

Now let's look at the threats Greene and McCarthy are throwing at the telecom industry if they give Congress the material they subpoenas... :unsure:

Talk about using political clout to attempt to force silence... ✌️
Today's conservatives are nothing but a trump personality cult. Their tactics? Thugery.

Back
Top Bottom