• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Silencing opposition is alive and well

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Quotation-John-Wayne-Very-few-of-the-so-called-liberals-are-open-minded-137-90-92.jpg

He knew Silicon Valley before it even existed. Point is, nothing has changed except now those that can silence others have more power and scale than ever including an entire political party. I haven't seen Democrats fight against entities that attempt to silence opposition.

did you guys know that John Wayne's real name was Marion Morrison?

Quotation-John-Wayne-Very-few-of-the-so-called-liberals-are-open-minded-137-90-92.jpg

He knew Silicon Valley before it even existed. Point is, nothing has changed except now those that can silence others have more power and scale than ever including an entire political party. I haven't seen Democrats fight against entities that attempt to silence opposition.

It's gotten to the point where their ideas have become so discredited, the only choice they have is to resort to violence in order to silence their opponents.

They are in desperation mode and if we don't as Americans, step up and put a stop to them, we are headed for a civil war.

It's gotten to the point where their ideas have become so discredited, the only choice they have is to resort to violence in order to silence their opponents.

They are in desperation mode and if we don't as Americans, step up and put a stop to them, we are headed for a civil war.

I hope not.

I just read that article. Yikes!
Many of the founders had similar beliefs. We're removing their statues to signify everything they believed in was wrong. Do you believe that the Declaration of Independence was wrong?

Yes the Rabid Right is working night and day to undermine our democratic process, attempting to nullify the will of the people, and making ridiculous calls to start the revolution, the revolution has begun and other ignorant crap like that... :cautious:

Time to hold the fraud pushers accountable... ✌️

What a coincidence that you mentioned the Duke.

Activists are trying to rename the John Wayne Airport here in the Los Angeles area because of some very frank remarks that he made many years ago.

Oh, yes! "Liberals" are actually proud of themselves for scaring people into keeping their opposing views to themselves.

Big Tech even thinks that they are being good Americans in banning a sitting President!

And, of course, do not even think of gently questioning Dr. Fauci.

So you're saying liberals don't shut you down when you say things that offend them?
You quoted John Wayne’s quote thinking you were making a point. Just like the other post, you find something that you think bolsters your political ideology and then you run with it. Then it bites your position in the fourth point of contact. How many times do your posts need to be refuted.

Your above is just moving the goalposts. Look into John Wayne, your kind of guy, for sure…..

Many of the founders had similar beliefs. We're removing their statues to signify everything they believed in was wrong. Do you believe that the Declaration of Independence was wrong?
John Wayne becomes the founders, fail!

You quoted John Wayne’s quote thinking you were making a point. Just like the other post, you find something that you think bolsters your political ideology and then you run with it. Then it bites your position in the fourth point of contact. How many times do your posts need to be refuted.

Your above is just moving the goalposts. Look into John Wayne, your kind of guy, for sure…..
I am making a point as you can read. You are making a different point, because you can't deny the point of the thread.

The above is a deflection and has nothing to do with the O/P's point.
It has everything to do with the OP. If you are going to quote someone, you should know a little more about their views. I’m surprised you decided to white knight this shit thread!

John Wayne becomes the founders, fail!
Not at all, but you would treat them the same. So it's really you that is pursuing commonalities to broad brush and silence.

It has everything to do with the OP. If you are going to quote someone, you should know a little more about their views. I’m surprised you decided to white knight this shit thread!
If you promote CRT, you should know a bit about the Marxism that synthesized it.

I am making a point as you can read. You are making a different point, because you can't deny the point of the thread.
You didn’t know about Wayne’s views, when you posted, happy to educate you. Wayne’s views fit right in with your, right. Your posts are all seeming to fall into a pattern.

If you promote CRT, you should know a bit about the Marxism that synthesized it.
Now we get another deflection, what are my views on CRT?

Yes the Rabid Right is working night and day to undermine our democratic process, attempting to nullify the will of the people, and making ridiculous calls to start the revolution, the revolution has begun and other ignorant crap like that... :cautious:

Time to hold the fraud pushers accountable... ✌️
Let's start with CNN, BLM, Antifa, and Pelosi.

I haven't seen Democrats fight against entities that attempt to silence opposition.

That kinda makes the OP a call to violence.

Which ideas on the left do you believe are so discredited I would have to resort to violence?

Back
Top Bottom