• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Signs increasingly point to sabotage in fiery explosion at Iranian nuclear complex

We know media deceives.... VT is a perfect example of lying on a grand scale.

When it comes to deception, VT does not hold a candle to any of the mainstream media.

there both wrong

No, MSM is wrong, VT is right, in terms of accuracy to a story.

It was a tactical nuclear weapon, and everybody knows it. Some just won't admit it because they are so deeply in denial, or allied with Israel.

It was a tactical nuclear weapon, and everybody knows it. Some just won't admit it because they are so deeply in denial, or allied with Israel.

look i dont like ISrael but i dont think it was that

i think it was Iran storing that

Israel Is Blamed for Deadly Missile Strikes in Syria - The New York Times

Israel has been bombing Syrian and pro iranian forces for so MONTHS now causing over 200 hundred dead!

i think they wanted revenge

look i dont like ISrael but i dont think it was that

i think it was Iran storing that

Israel Is Blamed for Deadly Missile Strikes in Syria - The New York Times

Israel has been bombing Syrian and pro iranian forces for so MONTHS now causing over 200 hundred dead!

i think they wanted revenge

I am not emotionally involved. That is, it doesn't matter whether I like or dislike another country.

I try to stick to rational analysis of facts and evidence, and keep my feelings and emotions out of it.

The facts and evidence are that a tactical nuclear weapon was delivered in Beirut. The most likely culprit would be Israel.

I am not emotionally involved. That is, it doesn't matter whether I like or dislike another country.

I try to stick to rational analysis of facts and evidence, and keep my feelings and emotions out of it.

The facts and evidence are that a tactical nuclear weapon was delivered in Beirut. The most likely culprit would be Israel.

oh well i agree with that but it wasnt delivered

Your second paragraph is a lie.

When presented with two possible theories you reject the logical and factually supported theories and you go with whatever cockamamie "theory" is dreamt up by fellow conspiracy theorists.

Missile into the Pentagon. Nukes in the twin towers. Thermite. Flight 93.

:lamo

Lebanon is allied with Israel?

It wasn't a nuke.

Prove me wrong.

Show us your facts and evidence.

the one time i agree with flender

Back
Top Bottom