• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Signed up for my Medical Marijuana card

Nooooo. THis isn’t totally accurate. Vape producing companies use chemicals to recreate the odor and taste. Vaping is marginally better than smoking because you aren’t burning the plant BUT: inhaling anything but oxygen into your lungs is not optimal. IT’s a vice after all.

Personally, I find vapes to be so much harsher than good weed.

I only vape weed purchased at the local dispensary. No additives. And vaping is less harmful thaninhaling smoke from burning plant material.

I only vape weed purchased at the local dispensary. No additives. And vaping is less harmful thaninhaling smoke from burning plant material.

You mean you vape dry herb? It’s marginal, really. But all that counts is you’re doing what works for you, and that’s what weed is about.

Aye.... see I could read your mind!

Junkies all need to excuse there behaviour in there own minds to justify this action. But did you notice your words, the reaction to various brands?
A mind alternating drug.... and you cannot understand its repercussions, to you, as you are on the inside looking out!
You actually suggested giving it away! If you gave it to my children, you would only be able to do this once in your entire life!
Isn't it interesting in Iraq, Iran Pakistan, this is growing at the side of the road, and families would disown there own family if they acted in the same manner your behaviour dictates. And very few junkies in these countries!
And they say they are envious of the American way of life..... maybe this understanding is a drug induced lobotomy!
When I was in Cyprus, the American forces came through to clear Suez of mines, a cable was sent through the US military to request information, if drugs were freely available..... as the American forces couldn't operate without it!
I worked in a care home for those that had left carstairs, a sanatorium for the criminally insane. We were getting less and less of these people and getting more and more of young people who thought like you and acted like you! Various mental illnesses, paranoia being the main one..... when you open the box, there is no closing it!
The human brain stops developing at about 24 years old, prior to this, any drug can influence your development.
Really..... give it away?

What on earth are you ranting about? I suggested giving something to your kids? Weed or alcohol? Talk about paranoia.....

Last edited:
Nooooo. THis isn’t totally accurate. Vape producing companies use chemicals to recreate the odor and taste. Vaping is marginally better than smoking because you aren’t burning the plant BUT: inhaling anything but oxygen into your lungs is not optimal. IT’s a vice after all.

Personally, I find vapes to be so much harsher than good weed.

And then there are vapes for flower, no oils involved. ;) Still inhaling more than oxygen, but less than burning weed, or inhaling oils. My sinuses can't handle inhaling burning weed anymore, but vaping doesn't bother them.

By owning 2 firearms you are committing 2 felonies. Have fun with that.
Apparently the only way you can legally get rid of firearms in this state is to sell them back to a gun store &get a receipt. No long lines like back in the beginnings of the pandemic.

What on earth are you ranting about? I suggested giving something to your kids? Weed or alcohol? Talk about paranoia.....
Did I say that? No, I stated, you can give it away! But so ridicules the statement, in my eyes, I clearly stated, had you given it away to any of mine, you would pay a sever consequence.
You don't see, how abhorrent in giving away a drug to any normal person who brain isn't addled in chemicals, sees only the criminal act.
That act, went straight over your head! Do you wonder why?

Did I say that? No, I stated, you can give it away! But so ridicules the statement, in my eyes, I clearly stated, had you given it away to any of mine, you would pay a sever consequence.
You don't see, how abhorrent in giving away a drug to any normal person who brain isn't addled in chemicals, sees only the criminal act.
That act, went straight over your head! Do you wonder why?

I did not suggest giving it away, either, and you are the one that brought your kids into this. If I gave it to your kids, would that not be sharing with them? Is your confusion from your alcohol use?

I did not suggest giving it away, either, and you are the one that brought your kids into this. If I gave it to your kids, would that not be sharing with them? Is your confusion from your alcohol use?

You still don't see how abhorrent your simplistic way of life is to those that don't require a chemical reality.

You can sell private party, just meet at any FFL to do the transfer.

I sold to the local gun store where I had purchased them. The purchase price of the 2 was $1K. The owner/manager worked his magic on his computer keys & said $900. I agreed & threw in the like-new shotgun case & the ammo. Less than 15 minutes after walking in I walked out with a $900 check which I then deposited in my bank.

I read a lot of the PA gun laws & I did not want to get involved with selling to a stranger. And I would have lost $900 if I had turned them in to the state police. (The locals don't accept gun turn-ins).

Thanks for the heads up on that Fed law. I'm still amazed that the state did not reject my MM application, as the info supplied (name, DOB, DL number, address, etc) was the same supplied when I bought the 2 guns at different times + my DL. It seems that they don't crosslink their multiple databases on state residents.

So, when I toke up tonight, I will have one less thing to worry about.

Last edited:
You still don't see how abhorrent your simplistic way of life is to those that don't require a chemical reality.

Which does not address your confusion as to what you're posting. Must be the alcohol.

I sold to the local gun store where I had purchased them. The purchase price of the 2 was $1K. The owner/manager worked his magic on his computer keys & said $900. I agreed & threw in the like-new shotgun case & the ammo. Less than 15 minutes after walking in I walked out with a $900 check which I then deposited in my bank.

I read a lot of the PA gun laws & I did not want to get involved with selling to a stranger. And I would have lost $900 if I had turned them in to the state police. (The locals don't accept gun turn-ins).

Thanks for the heads up on that Fed law. I'm still amazed that the state did not reject my MM application, as the info supplied (name, DOB, DL number, address, etc) was the same supplied when I bought the 2 guns at different times + my DL. It seems that they don't crosslink their multiple databases on state residents.

So, when I toke up tonight, I will have one less thing to worry about.
I'm glad you cleared that up and I wish you a speedy recovery from your heart condition.

Back
Top Bottom