• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sign Of Things To Come For The Grand Ol' Party

The problem with Fox News and the Right Wing too is that they latch onto lies and tell them twenty times a day. They need to realize that an idiot continues to do the same thing while expecting different results. They tell their own version of everything from the deficit spending of this administration to who told the Republican in the Cincinnati office of the IRS to chase the conservative fund raisers. I heard them tell this **** no less than a dozen times. Imus In The Morning is the only program on Fox where you occasionally hear the truth.

Roger Ailes even lies when he staffs his programs. He puts ugly, or ignorant fat people like Heraldo, Alan Colmes, Bob Beckel on to occasionally debate from the Democrat side and the people around them are beautiful or handsome people who make them look like Ned in the primer. "The Five" is the most exaggerated example of this.....Fat Assed Beckel on there with beautiful or handsome lying assed Right Wing nuts.

LOL!!!

So...now this thread is all about Fox News? I thought is was about the GOP...or you wanting to tell your life history again.

Come on, Dude...focus, eh?

LOL!!!

So...now this thread is all about Fox News? I thought is was about the GOP...or you wanting to tell your life history again.

Come on, Dude...focus, eh?

I'm not a dude. I'm a 79 year old retiree who has more real sense than 90% of the right wing rag employees who work here.

I'm not a dude. I'm a 79 year old retiree who has more real sense than 90% of the right wing rag employees who work here.

LOL!!

My mistake...I should have said:

Come on, SIR...focus, eh?

Back
Top Bottom