• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sign interpreter can't interpret Joey B's gibberish

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Very insightful OP.

I had never thought about it before.

Yes, sign interpreters are going to have a hard time with President Biden's unwritten comments.

Although 95% of his comments will be written for him and put on a teleprompter, maybe he may actually say something off the cuff from time to time.

And it will be really tough for sign interpreters to know what he is saying.

Very insightful OP.

Yes, sign interpreters are going to have a hard time with President Biden's unwritten comments.

Although 95% of his comments will be written for him and put on a teleprompter, maybe he may actually say something off the cuff from time to time.

I'm not sure you want to bring up sign interpreters.

Because I have seen some great faces and reactions to trump's nonsense just about every time he has one.

WTF is he TRYING to even say’?! Look on interpreter’s FACE during Biden’s climate-change babbling is PRICELESS (watch)
‘WTF is he TRYING to even say’?! Look on interpreter’s FACE during Biden’s climate-change babbling is PRICELESS (watch) – twitchy.com
"environmental justice" ...Oh Joe you sound so stupid trying to use those [moronic} woke phrases.
LAFFRIOT!!
Unlike Trump who just ignores the deaf.

Deaf association sues to force White House to use sign language interpreters at coronavirus briefings - CNNPolitics

Understandable, since the faces Trump would get would be far worse. "The oranges" anyone?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Very insightful OP.

It's tough for ordinary people to know what Gropin' Joe is saying. Probably because Joe himself has no idea what he is saying.

President Trump will kill him if the debates are anywhere legitimate. And if they actually happen.

President Trump will kill him if the debates are anywhere legitimate.

I hope that the President takes pity on Mr. Biden and does not expose him to too much ridicule. It might backfire and help Mr. Biden get pity votes from Independents.

I am pretty certain that if there is the first debate, it will be the last one, too.

I hope that the President takes pity on Mr. Biden and does not expose him to too much ridicule. It might backfire and help Mr. Biden get pity votes from Independents.

I am pretty certain that if there is the first debate, it will be the last one, too.

Joe will expose himself to the ridicule. A couple of "that things" ought to do it.

Back
Top Bottom