• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sieg Heil! Donald, Mein Fuhrer

sounds like you are talking about the left where the truth does not mean anything.

Says the Trump supporter. *shakes head in wonder*

you can keep your insurance and doctor,he said over 30 times while he was running for president in 2012 ,he lied out his liberal ass,and you have the nerve to speak of facts. i am still laughing
we are a REPUBLIC not a stinking democracy and in a REPUBLIC the rights of the few are as great as the rights of the many.
what you on the left want is a democracy where the rights of the many trample the rights of the few, and you say we in the south are idiots and we thank like we do because we are dumb,well kiss my southern ass man,you are nothing more then what you accuse me of being a racist .

run don run

run don run

"Dumb"? No. According to the hard numbers, people in the Deep South are generally less well-educated, absolutely, but not dumb. "Intelligence" and "education" are two completely different things.

And FYI, concerning your "southern ass" rant, there's not that many these days whose Southern roots are as deep as mine. I grew up in the very deepest of the Deep South - the MS Delta - and there's a little Southern Baptist church out in the boonies there where my direct family line (including my mother and brother) are buried all the way back to the mid-1800's. I will be the first in my family line since then to be buried outside the Delta.

In other words, you made an assumption that I didn't know much about the South...but your assumption was quite wrong. I've lived the Southern life, and there's so much that I miss about life there - the land, the weather, the food (oh, man, I miss the food) - but I will never live there again because I can't stand the racism.

In the previous post I didn't accuse you of being a racist, and I don't remember having accused you of such before (though it is possible I might have implied such - but I don't think so, because there's a certain few on here who do seem to be racist and I don't remember your name being among them). BUT one of the big realizations I had in my journey out of racism (I was racist, and so was pretty much my whole family) is that MOST racists don't even realize that they are racist. MOST racists are good-hearted, well-meaning people who feel no malice towards those of a different race (and because they have no malice, believe they can't be racist), but instead feel that their assumptions about that other race are "just how things really are". Whether that applies to you, I don't know. But next time, try not to make assumptions about the people you personally don't like...because sometimes you'll find they know at least as much about where you come from as you do yourself.

That said, having been racist, when I hear racist dog-whistles (as I've heard so many times from the Right), I know them for what they are - I've used them too many times. I know the attitude and the underlying motivation...and anyone who tells me that racism isn't a real problem and an underlying influence upon the entire GOP is either lying or very naive indeed.

Says the Trump supporter. *shakes head in wonder*

"Dumb"? No. According to the hard numbers, people in the Deep South are generally less well-educated, absolutely, but not dumb. "Intelligence" and "education" are two completely different things.

And FYI, concerning your "southern ass" rant, there's not that many these days whose Southern roots are as deep as mine. I grew up in the very deepest of the Deep South - the MS Delta - and there's a little Southern Baptist church out in the boonies there where my direct family line (including my mother and brother) are buried all the way back to the mid-1800's. I will be the first in my family line since then to be buried outside the Delta.

In other words, you made an assumption that I didn't know much about the South...but your assumption was quite wrong. I've lived the Southern life, and there's so much that I miss about life there - the land, the weather, the food (oh, man, I miss the food) - but I will never live there again because I can't stand the racism.

In the previous post I didn't accuse you of being a racist, and I don't remember having accused you of such before (though it is possible I might have implied such - but I don't think so, because there's a certain few on here who do seem to be racist and I don't remember your name being among them). BUT one of the big realizations I had in my journey out of racism (I was racist, and so was pretty much my whole family) is that MOST racists don't even realize that they are racist. MOST racists are good-hearted, well-meaning people who feel no malice towards those of a different race (and because they have no malice, believe they can't be racist), but instead feel that their assumptions about that other race are "just how things really are". Whether that applies to you, I don't know. But next time, try not to make assumptions about the people you personally don't like...because sometimes you'll find they know at least as much about where you come from as you do yourself.

That said, having been racist, when I hear racist dog-whistles (as I've heard so many times from the Right), I know them for what they are - I've used them too many times. I know the attitude and the underlying motivation...and anyone who tells me that racism isn't a real problem and an underlying influence upon the entire GOP is either lying or very naive indeed.[/QUOTE

you calling me a liar ,did you call me a liar,if you did ,i thank we should meet somewhere and give you the option to call me a liar to my face.

a for my "southern ass" rant up yours man.

Back
Top Bottom