• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sidney Powell: The Court Has Given Us A ‘Two-Hour Deposition’ Of Dominion’s Eric Coomer

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Sorry for the source, popped up on my Sidney Powell RSS search feed.

If you chose to watch the video... there is actually an interview with her and she talks about the election.

Sidney Powell revealed that her legal team is going to be able to ask Eric Coomer — the security director at the Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems — two hours worth of questions in a deposition on September 23rd.

The deposition was granted by the Colorado court overseeing a defamation lawsuit filed by Coomer that alleges Powell and other parties falsely accused him of being a key actor in “rigging” the election for President-elect Joe Biden.

Asked by Richard Harris of Truth and Liberty Coalition if her legal team gets to ask Mr. Coomer questions in a deposition, Powell exclaimed, “Yes, we are! I can’t wait!”

{snip}

She continued, “And then we get discovery in the Dominion lawsuit sometime after we file our final answer on the 24th. And that is going to be where the rubber really meets the road. We are all salivating over that.”

So will this be a another dud or will Powell finally get her day in court?

She has nothing but crazy lies, so nothing will come from this. On the other hand, the trial is revealing a lot against her side, such as the recent reporting that her side knew it was lies days before they were telling the lies publicly, from a staff memo.

Given her previous performances in court, it will be two hours that nobody involved will ever be able to get back.
You might be right, but I'd love to watch if it is streamed. I really do believe something nefarious has going on with our elections for many years and hope they can finally put this stuff to rest.

If you chose to watch the video... there is actually an interview with her and she talks about the election.

This fruitcake?

You might be right, but I'd love to watch if it is streamed. I really do believe something nefarious has going on with our elections for many years and hope they can finally put this stuff to rest.

A belief found improbable by all available evidence is definitionally CT.

I very much agree with you on that point.

LMAO.... Two hours? You do know that his attorney can and will object to most the bullshit she will try to pull and those objections will end up back in front of the judge.

She's royally screwed. She's going up against the person who really knows Dominion's technology and is well versed in programming security generally.

He'll wipe the floor with her CT crap.

Since the only source of this is Powell herself...

bullshit-will-smith.gif

Its one of those things that since there is no something nefarious going on it will never be put to bed. That's the thing about conspiracy theories, since they can never be proved, a fair assumption being that its because there is no evidence to prove them, they tend to live forever.

Have you ever heard of Blood Libel? Its hundreds of years old, but lives on.

Its irrational. But the conspiracy theory will be weaponized for action, and a future election will be nullified because of it, and our democracy will die.

She's royally screwed. She's going up against the person who really knows Dominion's technology and is well versed in programming security generally.

He'll wipe the floor with her CT crap.

He could spend three hours just talking about hashes.. lol

It'll achieve whatever it'll achieve, and what it's allowed to achieve.

Have to wonder if Sydney knows what a Deposition is?
I would guess so, she has been practicing law for over 40 years and was very successful.

They are still under oath and if he answers a question that can be used against him in actual court it will be interesting.

. . . . . I really do believe something nefarious has going on with our elections for many years and hope they can finally put this stuff to rest.
That would seem somehow oxymoronic. Because if you really do believe something nefarious is going on, then short of finding something nefarious, it can never be finally put to rest.

Seriously? I think something regarding Putin is going on with this board, and wish we could get a deposition to get to the bottom of it. It's somehow linked to all the ransomware attacks we've been seeing for years. It'd be good to put the problem to rest. You do realize she claimed *Huge Chavez* was involved?

I would guess so, she has been practicing law for over 40 years and was very successful.

They are still under oath and if he answers a question that can be used against him in actual court it will be interesting.

LMAO… What kinds of questions would you imagine they will be allowed to ask that could be used against him?

What’s her track record lately?

It'll achieve whatever it'll achieve, and what it's allowed to achieve.

Seriously? I think something regarding Putin is going on with this board, and wish we could get a deposition to get to the bottom of it. It's somehow linked to all the ransomware attacks we've been seeing for years. It'd be good to put the problem to rest. You do realize she claimed *Huge Chavez* was involved?
I do realize some her outlandish claims and also seen the internal memo (that was published a long time ago). I am also familiar with the parent company diebold and their sordid history plus legal actions against them too.

Many of her remarks are 'we think this happened, give us time in court to prove it through discovery'. To date, they have not had that discovery.

That’s just for a hearing, there will be a court order in the deposition but I couldn’t find a place to see the full docket online.. Still very likely bullshit

I do realize some her outlandish claims and also seen the internal memo (that was published a long time ago). I am also familiar with the parent company diebold and their sordid history plus legal actions against them too.

Many of her remarks are 'we think this happened, give us time in court to prove it through discovery'. To date, they have not had that discovery.

We think this happened is a very weak defense to a defamation lawsuit..

Back
Top Bottom