• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sidney Powell files suits alleging 'massive fraud' in election in Georgia, Michigan

bubbabgone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell filed lawsuits in Georgia and in Michigan late Wednesday night, alleging a massive voter fraud scheme in those states that “rigged” the presidential election in favor of presumptive President-elect Joseph R. Biden.

The Georgia suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Atlanta, named as defendants Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and state election board officials.The 75-page complaint filed in Michigan alleges “massive election fraud” in violation of Michigan’s Elections Code and the U.S. Constitution.

Both suits target voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems, which are used in 28 states. The Georgia complaint asserts that the election fraud scheme relied primarily on “old-fashioned ballot stuffing.”

Find the complaint here ...

One has to admire her determination in assuring that the election process retains the democratic purity we have come to associate with Trump administration and the Republican Party.

Powell better have top of the line libel insurance policies.

Didn't the mango menace team fire her last week after she started "speaking in tongues" at one of the press conferences?

Orly Taitz 2.0

What a joke.

I give her chance of winning about the same as AE911T suing over the cause of the WTC collapse on 9/11.

What stood out was the typo on the first page.

I wonder if she's getting money for this?

Or she's just doing it for publicity?

I give her chance of winning about the same as AE911T suing over the cause of the WTC collapse on 9/11.

What stood out was the typo on the first page.
heh heh. I noticed that too. Pretty obvious.
But the content was what's important.

If these lawsuits are ultimately found to be as baseless and crazy as they appear to be, I hope the judiciary takes appropriate action and sanctions the attorneys and the parties, and refers the attorneys to the appropriate bar organizations for discipline, including disbarment.

How important is spelling and format in one of these filings? The Michigan one is rife with space bar issues.

C'mon, man.
Try it. Go ahead.
Get beyond the typos (there's more than the one you referenced).
I'll help you get to some of the good stuff ... start at about page 49.

C'mon, man.
Try it. Go ahead.
Get beyond the typos (there's more than the one you referenced).
I'll help you get to some of the good stuff ... start at about page 49.
Read enough . I will wait for your bullet points.

Reminds me of Gage and AE911T and some of their filings.

Read enough . I will wait for your bullet points.
The filing has it's own bullet points starting around page 66 when the 5 Counts are introduced.
You'll love the suggested remedies.
The evidence is detailed in the earlier pages.
Reminds me of Gage and AE911T and some of their filings.
Hardly.

Waste of time.

And dismissed in 3... 2....

Back
Top Bottom