• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

sick bitches in the supermarket

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
the aisles are all plainly marked, they are all one way now

How easy how simple to stop the spread of Covid.

Yet, Tumpet after Trumpet goes the wrong way.

These people are so ****ed up.

Won't wear a mask, won't obey social distance, will not obey a simple direction.

How can so many people be so insecure that they must act so irresponsibly?

To me the folks who act like this are the same ones complaining about their rights while giving the middle finger to those around them.

The more these people do this, the longer it's going to take to get a handle on this virus and trump doesn't help with his maskless appearances.

Won't wear a mask, won't obey social distance, will not obey a simple direction.

People not obeying simple directions in supermarkets has been going on now well before Trump.

In my grocery store, 3/10 people constantly enter through the exit (which is clearly marked) and exit through the entrance (also clearly marked).

To me the folks who act like this are the same ones complaining about their rights while giving the middle finger to those around them.

The more these people do this, the longer it's going to take to get a handle on this virus and trump doesn't help with his maskless appearances.

Doesn't help? He has caused this. His legions of orcs are mindless and do as he instructs like in any cult.

People not obeying simple directions in supermarkets has been going on now well before Trump.

In my grocery store, 3/10 people constantly enter through the exit (which is clearly marked) and exit through the entrance (also clearly marked).

and those are the folks that voted for TRump BUT, great fallacy!

Just checking lefty logic. You want a sick person to walk completely up and down two aisles to get to the end where he simply could have just directly went to the one spot without going down any aisle right?

Just checking lefty logic. You want a sick person to walk completely up and down two aisles to get to the end where he simply could have just directly went to the one spot without going down any aisle right?

Wow.

Deplorable

Yeah that's it, how did you know? Why if you're sick would you be in a grocery store in the first place? Oh right, because that person only cares about themself and screw anyone who comes into contact with them. That's their right.

Oh boo hoo, I will be exhausted if I have to walk up and down an isle.

Lashing out? How do you know they are Tumpet's? Let me guess a MAGA hat? A grocery store full of Tumpets wearing MAGA hats?. :lamo Just damn hilarious......
Take a look at the liberal colleges where large gatherings are happening most every week. Parties with no masks, no social distancing
Guess that is all Tumpets as you call them? And lets not forget all the riots and peaceful protest thousands of people shoulder to shoulder but that OK?

And you, being a mind reader, knew instantly that they were "Trumpets". With that talent, you should be on TeeVee and make big bucks.

Lashing out? How do you know they are Tumpet's? Let me guess a MAGA hat? A grocery store full of Tumpets wearing MAGA hats?. :lamo Just damn hilarious......
Take a look at the liberal colleges where large gatherings are happening most every week. Parties with no masks, no social distancing
Guess that is all Tumpets as you call them? And lets not forget all the riots and peaceful protest thousands of people shoulder to shoulder but that OK?

And you, being a mind reader, knew instantly that they were "Trumpets". With that talent, you should be on TeeVee and make big bucks.

What other foul form of human does such things?

A guy on NPR said "wearing a mask is an IQ test". All those things you mention could be included.

My guess is the OP got in trouble for not following the rules so created this thread to feel better about himself

I was at the store the other day and there was someone with 11 items in the express lane.

Thanks a lot Trump!! :2mad:

Yeah that's it, how did you know? Why if you're sick would you be in a grocery store in the first place? Oh right, because that person only cares about themself and screw anyone who comes into contact with them. That's their right.

Oh boo hoo, I will be exhausted if I have to walk up and down an isle.

again logic fail. People can spread the virus without knowing it. I have asked why you prefer that person walk up and down entire aisles as opposed to just going to the section they need to go in. For example....a person goes in to get a can of tomatoes. He now has to possibly go down two entire aisles following your logic. I am interested in how your logic explains that as helping to stop the spread of disease.

In the last three weeks, I had to see four doctors. While waiting alone in the examination room, my mask is off.
To show my concern and my undying desire to comply, when the doc walks in, I always ask: Do you want me to put this stupid mask on?
In each of the four cases, the answer was neeey. Translation: forget that ****.

The definition of "moron" should have a picture of one wearing a mask while driving. Alone. In his own car. With the windows up.

Must be the illegal immigrants who can't read English and fraudulently vote for Dems, bringing COVID from across the border spreading it to real Americans, while they rape and kill.

Around here there are no direction signals, we are having no problem distancing on.

just selfish people.

they'll probably have a family member or a friend get sick (possibly die).

Must be the illegal immigrants who can't read English and fraudulently vote for Dems, bringing COVID from across the border spreading it to real Americans, while they rape and kill.

Whoa, that is a bit uncalled for.

A guy on NPR said "wearing a mask is an IQ test". All those things you mention could be included.

A guy at DP, Novichok, said that wearing a mask is an obedience test.

Surveys reveal that the Fascists are outscoring the Republicans by a 2 to 1 ratio since "freedom" and "personal responsibility" are banned in their bubble.

I was at the store the other day and there was someone with 11 items in the express lane.

Thanks a lot Trump!! :2mad:

Selective biased outrage ^

Just to,fuel your fire, I saw a trumpet reach back behind the milk and get later dated one, leaving the near date for someone else, the sorry piece of ****e trumper probably a Nazi.

Last edited:

Why is the entrance on the left when entering and the exit also on the left when leaving? I thought we lived in America? Why are our supermarkets set up like European traffic?

Back
Top Bottom