• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shut Your Mouth" - Maxine Waters Blasts Jim Jordan During Angry Exchange With Fauci

It's not Maxine Waters house, it's the peoples house and she has no right telling a representative to shut up. The dems are acting like little dictators.

The PEOPLE's house demands order and not disruption from a loud mouth from the minority party.. Jordan should remember he is in the MINORITY and being told to shut up should be the least of his worries... Rep. Clyburn is who he should be worried about, not Rep. Waters...

Wow!

How times have changed!

(I dare not say more.)

Waters is an uneducated stupid woman who gives women a bad name. The idea that she can act like she's in the ghetto when talking to esteemed accomplished men like Steve Mnuchin and Jim Jordan is a disgrace. It's like the cleaning woman trying to tell off her CEO boss.

You might remember a couple of years ago when she harangued the bank CEOs on the failure of the Student Loan program. They had to politely tell the imbecile that GOVERNMENT took over student loan program ten years before, and GOVERNMENT was the one screwing it up. On another occasion, Mnuchin couldn't hide his disdain for the ignoramus. He told her to end the time-wasting session, and did a gavel-banging motion. Loved that.
Mnuchin is the Hollywood elite, but hey we all know you don’t care.

What’s racist about idiots who vote for trash like old lady Waters?
Maxine Waters is a fricking joke. Tells all we need to know about those who vote for her so she can live with whitey in $$$$ mega homes. A real statesman.
Don’t play stupid, pretending ignorance of your dog whistle comment.

Your deliberate choice of phrasing (including using the racist pejorative “whitey”) clearly indicates your inference that Waters is a racist who chooses to live in a wealthy neighborhood among people she disdains.

Don’t play stupid, pretending ignorance of your dog whistle comment.

Your deliberate choice of phrasing (including using the racist pejorative “whitey”) clearly indicates your inference that Waters is a racist who chooses to live in a wealthy neighborhood among people she disdains.
Thanks for understanding my valid and accurate description

Racist to who is what matters. You may think a door knob is racist. Depends on your perspective
Your post was objectively racist. That you don’t realize that is completely unsurprising.

Apparently it spread right through the masks since those states have not fared any better than the less restrictive states
Nice deflection but still shite.

The PEOPLE's house demands order and not disruption from a loud mouth from the minority party.. Jordan should remember he is in the MINORITY and being told to shut up should be the least of his worries... Rep. Clyburn is who he should be worried about, not Rep. Waters...
He is a REPRESENTATIVE too. Stop running the house like a bunch of dictators.

He is one of 435.. His party is in the minority..
They should take over the house floor like when you all did in the Summer of 2015 trying to pass unconstitutional gun control. We were in the majority and we didn't call the seargent at arms. You remember that little sit in you all tried to pull?

They should take over the house floor like when you all did in the Summer of 2015 trying to pass unconstitutional gun control. We were in the majority and we didn't call the seargent at arms. You remember that little sit in you all tried to pull?

Yeah, I think the tolerance for BS on the house floor is pretty low right now... I recommend they try and see how it turns out... The bully days are over now...

Yeah, I think the tolerance for BS on the house floor is pretty low right now... I recommend they try and see how it turns out... The bully days are over now...
No, Paul Ryan should've had a backbone and dragged their ass*s off the house floor. What the heck are you going to do if we try?

BlueTex tried to take over the House floor in 2015?

Agreed. If I was Dr. Fauci, I would craft an open letter to the republican morons that are constantly degrading him and put the spanking from hell on them. Why not? He's 80 years old and spent his lifetime researching virus's and working toward the better health of all people. Jordon has no right to trash him in that public setting.

All Jordon is doing is keeping his base riled up so he can win his next election. He hasn't lost any liberties and could care less about the average American. He is a butt head asshole that needs to be dealt with in a strong manner. What Maxine did was not near what needs to be dealt on Jordon.
All Maxine did was tell him to shut his face after his time was up. Where was he when those wrestlers were having their rights violated?

It is most unfortunate to die of Covid when the odds against it were overwhelmingly nil. You know what they say when it’s time it’s time.
So long term and permanent damage doesn't count? Noted. Tell me where was your "rock star" when those wrestlers were having their rights violated?

So long term and permanent damage doesn't count? Noted. Tell me where was your "rock star" when those wrestlers were having their rights violated?
Strawman much? I see no warrants issued. If so, let the chips fall where they may. What is this rock star stuff you think I have? Lefties love to project

Strawman much? I see no warrants issued. If so, let the chips fall where they may. What is this rock star stuff you think I have? Lefties love to project
All the wingnuts seem to idolize their crazy leaders. No projection there. Stay safe, or not. Wouldn't want you to compromise your liberties.

All Maxine did was tell him to shut his face after his time was up. Where was he when those wrestlers were having their rights violated?
Stop bringing up the past. That's the problem with you liberals; you won't let go out the past of anyone. We conservatives don't keep bringing up the past as a talking point.

Stop bringing up the past. That's the problem with you liberals; you won't let go out the past of anyone. We conservatives don't keep bringing up the past as a talking point.
A newbie. Don't ever tell me what I can or can't bring up. I'm sorry if I disparaged your idol but he is a scumbag of the highest sort. Not as bad as the malignant narcissist scumbag piece of shit grifter and seditionist. But pretty bad. Are you guys still looking for Obama's birth certificate? Can I bring up the riot at the capitol or is that too old? LOL! I love me them family value cons, taste like chicken.

And Jordan wasn't having it.
----------------------------

During a Thursday congressional hearing, a shouting match erupted between GOP Rep. Jim Jordan (Ohio) and Dr. Anthony Fauci over COVID-19 restrictions when Jordan pressed Fauci on when Americans can expect things to return to normal, bringing up civil liberties.

“When is the time?” Jordan asked during House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus hearing titled “Reaching the Light at the End of the Tunnel: Ending COVID-19”. “When do Americans get their freedom back? We had 15 days to slow the spread, turned into a year of lost liberties.”

Class act from someone that made the list of the most corrupt in Congress.

And Jordan wasn't having it.
----------------------------

During a Thursday congressional hearing, a shouting match erupted between GOP Rep. Jim Jordan (Ohio) and Dr. Anthony Fauci over COVID-19 restrictions when Jordan pressed Fauci on when Americans can expect things to return to normal, bringing up civil liberties.

“When is the time?” Jordan asked during House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus hearing titled “Reaching the Light at the End of the Tunnel: Ending COVID-19”. “When do Americans get their freedom back? We had 15 days to slow the spread, turned into a year of lost liberties.”

Let's not forget classic Waters stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom