• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shut Your Mouth" - Maxine Waters Blasts Jim Jordan During Angry Exchange With Fauci

First of all Fauci wasn't shouting - the shouting was all from Jordan's direction. Second of all both Jordan and Maxine are grandstanding idiots who both exemplify what's wrong with the dysfunctional elements of the government in Washington.
A completely fair and honest assessment. (y)

Maxine Waters is a fricking joke. Tells all we need to know about those who vote for her so she can live with whitey in $$$$ mega homes. A real statesman.
Keep your racist opinions and pejoratives to yourself.

Maxine Waters is a fricking joke. Tells all we need to know about those who vote for her so she can live with whitey in $$$$ mega homes. A real statesman.
And Jordan??? As bad as Walters is she doesn't hold a candle to Jordan when it comes to argumentive partisan hackery.

I love decorum and manners, don't care for people who yell or tell me to shut my mouth. No need to make excuses for one or the other.
He was ruled out of order and out of time. He was out of line, acted below the dignity of his office, he showed his ass and deserved what he got. His claims were bogus. If you're good with that, oh well.

That voyeuristic pedophile Jordan should be in prison being treated the same way as others were treated in his locker rooms.

How anyone can take that subhuman slime seriously is beyond me...

What is with the Republican support of paedophiles anyway???
and those who salivate at such phantasies are...?

And Jordan wasn't having it.
----------------------------

During a Thursday congressional hearing, a shouting match erupted between GOP Rep. Jim Jordan (Ohio) and Dr. Anthony Fauci over COVID-19 restrictions when Jordan pressed Fauci on when Americans can expect things to return to normal, bringing up civil liberties.

“When is the time?” Jordan asked during House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus hearing titled “Reaching the Light at the End of the Tunnel: Ending COVID-19”. “When do Americans get their freedom back? We had 15 days to slow the spread, turned into a year of lost liberties.”

Jordan is a ****ing douchebag along with the rest of the wing nut morons. For the 560,000 that died they never get their liberty back. What an ass!

So I watched, Jorden, as he always does, went out of his way to be an over the top argumentitive jackass. And he wasn't going to take yes or no for an answer, his goal was to demean and embarass Dr. Fauci; he only succeded in making an ASS of himself ... AGAIN. All Walters did was ask him (Jordan) to stop stomping on HER time and shut his mouth. The article and OP are just another Reich Wing spin job.

The "freedom" angle is, and always will be, the attempt to restrict otherwise harmless interactions based simply on fear. Telling others what they must and must not do because you fear some outcome, when your safety is always in your own hands.

So little Ricky Republican goes to Florida on spring break, unknowingly contracts COVID, comes home, meets grandma maskless, and gives her COVID. But hey, F R E E D O M!!!!!

Last edited:
And Jordan wasn't having it.
----------------------------

During a Thursday congressional hearing, a shouting match erupted between GOP Rep. Jim Jordan (Ohio) and Dr. Anthony Fauci over COVID-19 restrictions when Jordan pressed Fauci on when Americans can expect things to return to normal, bringing up civil liberties.

“When is the time?” Jordan asked during House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus hearing titled “Reaching the Light at the End of the Tunnel: Ending COVID-19”. “When do Americans get their freedom back? We had 15 days to slow the spread, turned into a year of lost liberties.”

Waters is an uneducated stupid woman who gives women a bad name. The idea that she can act like she's in the ghetto when talking to esteemed accomplished men like Steve Mnuchin and Jim Jordan is a disgrace. It's like the cleaning woman trying to tell off her CEO boss.

You might remember a couple of years ago when she harangued the bank CEOs on the failure of the Student Loan program. They had to politely tell the imbecile that GOVERNMENT took over student loan program ten years before, and GOVERNMENT was the one screwing it up. On another occasion, Mnuchin couldn't hide his disdain for the ignoramus. He told her to end the time-wasting session, and did a gavel-banging motion. Loved that.

Better than that rapist enabler loser Jordan, but of course people like him are right up rightwingers alley.

I wonder if Jim Jordan has passed any legislation that’s helped people in his community. I can’t imagine a more unserious member of congress this side of Matt Gaetz (R-Sex Trafficker).

Waters is an uneducated stupid woman who gives women a bad name.

When folks say stuff like this I wonder why we never hear stuff like “Hitler set white men back *decades*”

When folks say stuff like this I wonder why we never hear stuff like “Hitler set white men back *decades*”
Waters talks like she's in the ghetto, yelling from her porch. That's the difference.

The source is shite. That's on you. Show your facts in another source...if you can.

Really? "...your safety is always in your own hands." Just how do you think the virus spread?
Apparently it spread right through the masks since those states have not fared any better than the less restrictive states

Apparently it spread right through the masks since those states have not fared any better than the less restrictive states

Simply not true. Are you guys ever tired of getting *everything* wrong about covid?

Jordan is a ****ing douchebag along with the rest of the wing nut morons. For the 560,000 that died they never get their liberty back. What an ass!
It is most unfortunate to die of Covid when the odds against it were overwhelmingly nil. You know what they say when it’s time it’s time.

Jordan should shut his mouth , be replaced by a moderate and stop asking stupid ass questions that have answers based on common sense such as "“When we get the level of infection in this country low enough that it is not a really high threat,” Fauci replied."

Conservatives obviously are a threat to the nations health.

Jordan should shut his mouth , be replaced by a moderate and stop asking stupid ass questions that have answers based on common sense such as "“When we get the level of infection in this country low enough that it is not a really high threat,” Fauci replied."

Conservatives obviously are a threat to the nations health.
Liberals have issues with numbers. They can’t define ‘widespread’ voter fraud either. It’s that ‘thing’ you know.

It's not Maxine Waters house, it's the peoples house and she has no right telling a representative to shut up. The dems are acting like little dictators.

Agreed. If I was Dr. Fauci, I would craft an open letter to the republican morons that are constantly degrading him and put the spanking from hell on them. Why not? He's 80 years old and spent his lifetime researching virus's and working toward the better health of all people. Jordon has no right to trash him in that public setting.

All Jordon is doing is keeping his base riled up so he can win his next election. He hasn't lost any liberties and could care less about the average American. He is a butt head asshole that needs to be dealt with in a strong manner. What Maxine did was not near what needs to be dealt on Jordon.

Back
Top Bottom