• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shower wars

sawyerloggingon

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
Political Leaning
Independent
OK so I finished the shower my wife wanted and it's pretty but I hate it. These new age no door open showers don't hold steam and are cold to shower in. She wants the spare bath to have a similar shower but I say one of these yuppie-hippie fiascos is enough and I want a good old fashioned stall shower. Who's with me? 577270_607824179269050_1851186338_n.jpg

OK so I finished the shower my wife wanted and it's pretty but I hate it. These new age no door open showers don't hold steam and are cold to shower in. She wants the spare bath to have a similar shower but I say one of these yuppie-hippie fiascos is enough and I want a good old fashioned stall shower. Who's with me? View attachment 67152632

But it's so sexy

OK so I finished the shower my wife wanted and it's pretty but I hate it. These new age no door open showers don't hold steam and are cold to shower in. She wants the spare bath to have a similar shower but I say one of these yuppie-hippie fiascos is enough and I want a good old fashioned stall shower. Who's with me? View attachment 67152632

Ah! I see - I see what you've done here

She: has a luxury shower.
You: have a hammock.

You're smart ;)

It look great, btw - clean lines and pro-quality construction.

I don't like glass walled showers. I prefer enclosed showers, but at the same time, it is sometimes fun to see how close I can get the cloud to the floor before the hot water gives out. One of those things that has been a life-long hobby :giggle1:

Ah! I see - I see what you've done here

She: has a luxury shower.
You: have a hammock.

You're smart ;)

It look great, btw - clean lines and pro-quality construction.

Aunt I may not have made myself clear, we are in a fight over this. Thanks for the compliment though.

I don't like glass walled showers. I prefer enclosed showers, but at the same time, it is sometimes fun to see how close I can get the cloud to the floor before the hot water gives out. One of those things that has been a life-long hobby :giggle1:

So you're on my side.

You'll not win no matter who here is one your side. Your best bet is to put a heated floor in the next one and a larger/more efficient fan for the steam.

So you're on my side.

Maybe.... I prefer showers that are more like a good scalding pressure wash that I fall out of just seconds before what would have otherwise been a life-ending event. That shower head looks like you would get an annoying misty morning, rain forest Summer's Eve douche experience with it.

Maybe.... I prefer showers that are more like a good scalding pressure wash that I fall out of just seconds before what would have otherwise been a life-ending event. That shower head looks like you would get an annoying misty morning, rain forest Summer's Eve douche experience with it.

The shower head has a lot of flow but you're right no pressure, it's like standing in the rain, very hippie stuff.

The shower head has a lot of flow but you're right no pressure, it's like standing in the rain, very hippie stuff.

Drill out the water saver, it's an useless little plastic piece that restricts water usage. If you have to pay for water of course you know it's a choice you're making, better showers or better water bills. If you have your own water supply, take advantage of all the pressure you have.

Drill out the water saver, it's an useless little plastic piece that restricts water usage. If you have to pay for water of course you know it's a choice you're making, better showers or better water bills. If you have your own water supply, take advantage of all the pressure you have.

I took the water saver out but we have one of those instant hot water heaters and not a lot of water pressure because I'm on gravity flow spring water. That kind of water heater seems to rob water pressure, not sure why though.

I would hope so since it's called a rain shower to begin with, it's a new modern thing not a hippie thing.

My brother has a bathtub/shower with the half glass partition. You're going to have to run down to the auto supply store and buy a windshield squeechie. You'll soon find out why.

But I'm on your side. And if you live where they have cold winters, you're going to freeze your ass off when you turn the water off. And you always get wet when turning the shower on.

The only reason women like these glass curtain type showers is because the glass steams up and they draw smiles all over the glass.

Nice shower, but you should've built it for two.

This is the one I want eventually so I can have quality time with the BF in there.

Or the second one...it comes with a huge tub! :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377484424798.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377484424798.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 40
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377484464322.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377484464322.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 40
OK so I finished the shower my wife wanted and it's pretty but I hate it. These new age no door open showers don't hold steam and are cold to shower in. She wants the spare bath to have a similar shower but I say one of these yuppie-hippie fiascos is enough and I want a good old fashioned stall shower. Who's with me?

Nice work!

Why don't you take that glass partition and use it in the other bathroom then get new, full height panels with a door for this shower?

Back
Top Bottom