• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Show 'em if you got 'em!!!

BDBoop

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I want to see pet pictures.

bellenorli.jpg

JOSH CROPPED.jpgHere's a better picture of Josh, I think. Don't have one of the kitties. They never sit still long enough. (Yikes, hope this works!!)

YAY!!!! It worked!!!!

Good lord, his markings are just exquisite! I love GSDs.

I have a cat now. I didn't think I could ever love cats, but yeah. Good times. Whatanut.

upsidedown.jpg
rascal.jpg

That photo of him/her under the couch is PRICELESS!!! I was always a dog person myself until Tom came into my life and snookered me into these two ferrals. They are an absolute hoot. If I couldn't have a dog, you can be SURE I'd have a cat! They're incorrigible!!

The cat under the chair is too awesome!

What a beauty!

Have you seen Snowball?

This is Rory:

rorymae.jpg

Max on the left at the dog park:

maxgoodboy.jpg

Rory and Max playing Tug of War:

maxrorytugofwar.jpg

Naptime:

maxrorysleeping.jpg

Max on the left playing at the dog park:

maxplaying.jpg

Max and the neighbor dog playing:

maxandneighbordog.jpg

@ Spud -- I had a parakeet named Dickey -- same coloring. Chattery little thing, he was.

These photos are soooo cute. What a great thread, BDBoop!! (Is that Betty, BTW?)

Nope, Bobbi. Middle initial D. I've used a Boop avatar or sig ever since I landed on the net about a decade ago. :)

@ Spud -- I had a parakeet named Dickey -- same coloring. Chattery little thing, he was.

These photos are soooo cute. What a great thread, BDBoop!! (Is that Betty, BTW?)

Awww!! I'm jealous. How old are they?

Belle & Orli used to roughhouse a lot. Orli is a sheltie mix. One time Belle was running off some energy, and she ran right into Orli, knocked her ass-over-teakettle. We just sort of heard this "oof" sound, like the wind got knocked out of her. She got right back up and into the game. :)

Rory and Max playing Tug of War:

Awww!! I'm jealous. How old are they?

Belle & Orli used to roughhouse a lot. Orli is a sheltie mix. One time Belle was running off some energy, and she ran right into Orli, knocked her ass-over-teakettle. We just sort of heard this "oof" sound, like the wind got knocked out of her. She got right back up and into the game. :)

Max is two and a half and Rory around 6, we aren't sure.

Pretty kitty! (I will need a better picture of kitty #1). =)

Awww! Yeah, I hear ya. Also good for a serious laugh just when I really need one. :)

This is my cat, Sam. I adopted him about 5 years ago, from a home that abused him. It's truly amazing how sweet and trusting he is despite his terrible past. I just took him to the vets this week for his annual shots, and cannot get over how brave and calm he was... he even tried to cuddle with the vet. He also has a lot of human friends in the hood, and makes it a point to get off his lazy duff to greet any of them who walk by the house. He is such a character.

middleground-albums-misc-picture67112076-sam-steps.jpg

I love this pic. He's dozing soundly even whie being watched :):
middleground-albums-misc-picture67112075-sam-calendar.jpg

I also take care of 2 very petite female feral cats in my area, Sweet Pea and her mom, Delilah. They trust me enough now to let me pet and handle them, but are still somewhat skittish at times. If I can successfully get them inside a pet carrier, I will be taking them both into the Humane Society this summer so they can get their shots and spayed. My city has a good program for ferals, but they will still be in my care.

Here's Delilah, who is very aptly named. I've seen her gently rub herself against Sweet Pea one second, then take a nasty swat the other. She is boss, though she fully takes a back seat to Sam, who is twice her size.

middleground-albums-misc-picture67112077-delilah.jpg

Here's Sweet Pea, a very gentle and playful girl:

middleground-albums-misc-picture67112074-sweet-pea.jpg

Oh, Sam has exquisite markings! Especially those on his face. Good luck getting the girls in, I hope it's soon. :) Bless you for what you're doing.

I freakin love cats. They are little people in a way. But one must have the mentality for a cat. They are just not dogs where they always want attention. They chill out and rest up. When they want to be social they will let YOU know. They are loving and my little buddies just make me.... relaxed. I feel like they look at me sometimes and just say 'calm down man'. I NEVER thought I would be a cat guy.

I freakin love cats. They are little people in a way. But one must have the mentality for a cat. They are just not dogs where they always want attention. They chill out and rest up. When they want to be social they will let YOU know. They are loving and my little buddies just make me.... relaxed. I feel like they look at me sometimes and just say 'calm down man'. I NEVER thought I would be a cat guy.

Dogs look up to you and cats look down on you.

Tug.jpg

THor is the one on the right.

000_4670.jpg

He's all grown up now.

Wow, good looking dog! Who is the human in the first shot?

My Bird. Known as "the bird"

27 year old cockatiel. Always hissing. Doesn't like to be touched.

Loves phone whistles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom