• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shoutout to Some of Our 5-Year DP Members

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Shoutout to @lurchadams - Bruh’, you hit the 5-Year Mark a few days ago! You joined 10/30/16; I joined 10/26/16. No way, no how can I keep up with your posting pace (you26,500+; me8450-) or high reaction score (you49.42+%; me35.70%). I feel connected to you! Thank you for sticking around through the Good, Bad and In-Between! Thanks for the help you rendered me along the way!

Shoutouts to @TheGoverness and to @Tigerace117 - you two joined within one day of each other (3/29/16 and 3/30/16). Much of our Future Dreams rests with both of you! TheGoverness put up over 25,000 posts in her first year, then slowed her pace down considerably! She maintains a rarified reaction score of 1.075%! Tigerace117 completed his Undergraduate Degree. I anticipate TheGoverness completes her degree end of the current semester.

Viva Illinois State University and Stephen F. Austin University!

Blessings to all of you! Feel some Trippy T. Love!

Shoutout to @lurchadams - Bruh’, you hit the 5-Year Mark a few days ago! You joined 10/30/16; I joined 10/26/16. No way, no how can I keep up with your posting pace (you26,500+; me8450-) or high reaction score (you49.42+%; me35.70%). I feel connected to you! Thank you for sticking around through the Good, Bad and In-Between! Thanks for the help you rendered me along the way!

Shoutouts to @TheGoverness and to @Tigerace117 - you two joined within one day of each other (3/29/16 and 3/30/16). Much of our Future Dreams rests with both of you! TheGoverness put up over 25,000 posts in her first year, then slowed her pace down considerably! She maintains a rarified reaction score of 1.075%! Tigerace117 completed his Undergraduate Degree. I anticipate TheGoverness completes her degree end of the current semester.

Viva Illinois State University and Stephen F. Austin University!

Blessings to all of you! Feel some Trippy T. Love!
My manual dexterity makes me an expert in all disciplines, both in the board room and in the bedroom ;)

Back
Top Bottom