• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shouldn't Obama Turn in the Nobel Peace Prize

CalGun

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Or give it to Putin?

I mean seriously the man nearly starts a world war so his buddy the Saudi prince can have a pipeline through Syria and if it wasn't for Putin we could easily be at war right now. I think obama needs to hand his nobel prize over to Putin?

Or give it to Putin?

I mean seriously the man nearly starts a world war so his buddy the Saudi prince can have a pipeline through Syria and if it wasn't for Putin we could easily be at war right now. I think obama needs to hand his nobel prize over to Putin?

No. It gives the rest of us something to guffaw over. What a joke.

Or give it to Putin?

I thought it was the Qataris that wanted to build the pipeline through Syria to Turkey, no?

As for the Peace Prize - is it even relevant anymore? Everything Obama touches turns to dust. How many have got their tickets for the Chicago Olympics, anyone?

You are right the Qataris want to, but I think they are in business with the House of Saud.

I thought it was the Qataris that wanted to

build the pipeline through Syria to Turkey, no?

As for the Peace Prize - is it even relevant anymore? Everything Obama touches turns to dust. How many have got their tickets for the Chicago Olympics, anyone?

Shouldn't Obama Turn in the Nobel Peace Prize

That would require a sense of honor, so it ain't gonna happen.

Or give it to Putin?

You mean the war that broke out in peace and ended up with the US and Russia coming together at the table to disarm Syria, with enforcement agreed to by the UN?

Yeah..that terrible man Obama. :roll:

Thanks to putin yes.

You mean the war that broke out in peace and ended up with the US and Russia coming together at the table to disarm Syria, with enforcement agreed to by the UN?

Yeah..that terrible man Obama. :roll:

And what, pray tell, did your shirtless hero actually do?

Putin came up with a plan; Obama merely stood by while Kerry mused about fumes from the faculty lounge.

Well my gosh if you don't know by know I can't inform the uninformed sorry. Some people just love their little messiah way too much to get reality.

And what, pray tell, did your shirtless hero actually do?

Or give it to Putin?

I actually think Obama now more than ever....is more deserving of that award.
Ever heard the phrase "peace through strength"..? Had Obama not placed his hands on the trigger Assad would have kept gassing his people.
Now it seems Assad is giving up his weapons ...had Obama's idea implemented it would have bring a swift end to Assad and to the killing.

So ..ironically when Obama first got this award he had not done much as President ....today we can see his work. With Bin Laden dead ...and now ridding the region of one of the greatest stock pile of "ACTUAL WMD"...I think Obama has earned that award.

Peace thru strength? The strength was granted by Americas armed services with little credit to ofailure. He Nobel peace prize? How? Then he puts our nation at risk of war because of his off the cuff red line he attributes to the "world.". The man is a narcissist and threatens our way of life and you'd give him another undeserving prize? Says all about you I need to know!

I actually think Obama now more than ever....is more deserving of that award.
Ever heard the phrase "peace through strength"..? Had Obama not placed his hands on the trigger Assad would have kept gassing his people.
Now it seems Assad is giving up his weapons ...had Obama's idea implemented it would have bring a swift end to Assad and to the killing.

So ..ironically when Obama first got this award he had not done much as President ....today we can see his work. With Bin Laden dead ...and now ridding the region of one of the greatest stock pile of "ACTUAL WMD"...I think Obama has earned that award.

Well my gosh if you don't know by know I can't inform the uninformed sorry. Some people just love their little messiah way too much to get reality.

Your Putin worship is far more troubling than America's Obama lovers.

That is hilarious but technically, the Nobel Peace prize is not transferable.

Or give it to Putin?

What makes you think Putin hasn't already stolen it to add to his collection? Maybe he will place it next to his Super Bowl ring.

Or give it to Putin?

I mean seriously the man nearly starts a world war

Source?

so his buddy the Saudi prince can have a pipeline through Syria

Source?

and if it wasn't for Putin we could easily be at war right now.

Source?

I think obama needs to hand his nobel prize over to Putin?

...Are you asking others if that's what you yourself are thinking?

Why the question mark at the end of that sentence?

Thats kind of funny, I like that. Maybe ofailure boy should check on his and see if its still his to hand over?

What makes you think Putin hasn't already stolen it to add to his collection? Maybe he will place it next to his Super Bowl ring.

Why must I source an opinion of mine? I am free, able to have my own opinions, and profess them to the rooftops.
Even the whitehouse.gov web site lets me post my opinion and doesn't ask for "source" "source" "source." If this is the
only way you can protect your chosen dictator othewise known as our loser human the president of the US its a pretty
lame attempt.

Source?

Source?

Source?

...Are you asking others if that's what you yourself are thinking?

Why the question mark at the end of that sentence?

Back
Top Bottom