• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shouldn't Candace Owens be making her man a sandwich?

LOL what are all these criticism posts in the forum today? is it demonize the right day?

interesting to see how thin skinned leftists are versus a self assured conservative woman who feels ok about stating her opinions and making a joke with her husband, in this thread.

I am sure that you feel the exact same way about all the confident women on the Left. ;)

Candace Owens, like other rightist pundits, is an opportunist. Her being Black gives her an additional ace in the hole: She can market herself to a racist audience that can use her as a "See? I listen to a Black woman! I'm not racist" token.

Bullshit. You only don't like her because you're jealous.

I am sure that you feel the exact same way about all the confident women on the Left. ;)
I absolutely do! The difference is that even though I disagree with many of them but I have never called them monkeys or deplorable.

it is easy to see where the irrational hate is here.

I absolutely do!

Yeah. Sure. :rolleyes:

The difference is that even though I disagree with many of them but I have never called them monkeys or deplorable.

it is easy to see where the irrational hate is here.

Apparently you need me to hate Owens, but I don't. It's her audience that has the problem.

Yeah. Sure. :rolleyes:

Apparently you need me to hate Owens, but I don't. It's her audience that has the problem.
i don;t need you to do anything. I am not even saying you are responsible for what I am speaking of. but some are.

I am sorry you doubt my sincerity.

i don;t need you to do anything. I am not even saying you are responsible for what I am speaking of. but some are.

What are you speaking of? Have you spoken as positively of AOC and the rest of the Squad?

What are you speaking of? Have you spoken as positively of AOC and the rest of the Squad?
I think they are strong women, sure, as they would not be where they are if not. But I disagree with many of their opinions and sometimes believe those opinions are off base.

if you all can't see past your very personal misgivings about the majority of conservatives, though, we are never going to solve our division.

I think they are strong women, sure, as they would not be where they are if not. But I disagree with many of their opinions and sometimes believe those opinions are off base.

ok

You have a couple million laying around?

I wouldn't be jealous of that silly bitch if she were a billionaire. You can always tell the conservatives by how much they worship wealth over wits.

32 year old black woman worth about $3M.

I’d say some people are just flat out jealous.

Nah the funny part is how she is standing there arguing she has no business making that kind of money. You really don't see the hypocrisy in that?

Nah the funny part is how she is standing there arguing she has no business making that kind of money. You really don't see the hypocrisy in that?
She’s doesn’t have any business making that kind of money.

But such is the world we live in. 🤷‍♀️

I don't even hate her audience. I pity them, like I pity her. It has to be painful to be that stupid.

You know, they say when one begins to lose their mind to Alzheimer's, it doesn't really bother them, because you don't know what you're missing. It bothers the people around them- friends, relatives, caretakers, etc... much more. You think you are fine, and everyone else is the problem. I suspect it must be the same way with being afflicted with the condition of being a Republican.

She’s doesn’t have any business making that kind of money.

But such is the world we live in. 🤷‍♀️

Wait what? Why? Please clarify.

What exactly do you mean by that?

interesting to see how thin skinned leftists are versus a self assured conservative woman who feels ok about stating her opinions and making a joke with her husband, in this thread.
You understand that the video from the OP in which Owens denounces and demonizes the encouragement for women to have a career coming from "radical feminism in the 1970s" was her speech at CPAC... don't you? Try watching from around 2:50. There's a big CPAC banner behind her, that was my first clue; I didn't spot her husband.

And before we see yet more deflection attempts, she obviously wasn't talking about the one or two fringe loons who say women should never get married or have kids; she's claiming this to a mainstream phenomenon, "a very successful campaign" which got women out of their homes so the government could "assume control of our households." Apparently women - in Owens' opinion - aren't naturally inclined to pursue education and their own financial freedom, but are weak-willed dupes of this nefarious campaign of empowering women with the options and encouragement previously lacking.

Last edited:
Only a moron would think she has any redeeming qualities at all after reading that shit.

Even her Twitter followers are telling her to just stop. Normal people are repulsed by her, but now even the fluting harpies who think she's swell are having enough of her.
Screenshot 2022-03-02 150914.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The leftist progs are too stupid to see why blacks are fleeing the dimocrat plantation.
:ROFLMAO:.....says every white-grievance conservative.....and NO ONE else.

Well that's "news" to this black man.

Actually, that's just some moron-level stuff, there, @Warcok .

Lemme guess....you have a black friend and that give your ignorant opinions some credibility, right? Or, perhaps, you "learned" that nonsense from one of the only black people you whose name you can recite (i.e. someone like Candace Owens or Diamond & Silk, or Ben Carson), right? Geez.....:rolleyes:

Well, let me tell you.....African-Americans are not "fleeing" the Democratic Party. Not even remotely. That ignorant narrative has been a persistent lie (aimed at making white people like you feel better about your white-grievance sentiments) since the early days of the '84 Reagan re-election campaign.

Unlike most white conservatives (who consistently vote against their economic interests in favor of their cultural/racial/religious fears and resentments), African-Americans actually vote RATIONALLY and PRAGMATICALLY in favor of their best personal and collective interests. And that means voting AGAINST the interests of white-supremacy, white-nationalism and white-grievance. In the aftermath of the Civil War, those interests were reflected in the Republican Party (i.e. the LIBERAL party of the 19th and early 20th centuries). For the last 50+ years, those interests have been reflected by the Democratic Party (i.e. the LIBERAL party of the late 20th and 21st centuries).

The fact is that CONSERVATIVES (regardless of party affiliation) have been one the WRONG side of virtually EVERY major social/political issue throughout the entire HISTORY of this country. They were Democrats.....and then they became GOPers.

It's really not much more complicated than that. And if you're still confused, we can get into all of that history in more detail, if you wish.

African-American voters are not, and never have been, a monolithic group. And there have always been (and always will be) African-Americans willing to sell their souls for fame, wealth and acceptance from white conservatives. Candace Owens is just the "Flavor of the Month", so to speak. Her background is familiar, though. Like most of her kind, she's a failed, college dropout/wanderer who recognized that the easiest way to fame/fortune in America today is via the CONSERVATIVE GRIFTER model.

When one black vote leaves, all the other black votes see the white leftist masters call the runaway vote a sellout, uncle Tom, n***er and whatnot.
Again...just utterly MORONIC stuff from a white-grievance conservative who obviously has about as much connection to "black voters" as to quantum physics.

Do you know this idiot keeps calling the goings on in the Ukraine "Hunter Biden's Burisma War" in her Twitter feed. No, I'm not kidding.

This is the new Republican Party. Stupid, petulant, stupid, and un-American. And really stupid.

You gotta admit......it's pretty damned impressive that CPAC was able to secure Michael Jackson as a keynote speaker

You mean that she was formerly anti-Trump and anti-conservative?

She’s pretty outspoken about that.

College drop out? Also well known.
Got her start suing her high school for allegedly not protecting her against racial discrimination with help of the NAACP.

Tried to start a website calling out people for bad social media behavior (ie...doxxing those people) which failed miserably, which she blamed on progressives in the whole Gamergate business.
Only became a "conservative" after support from Milo Y. Her getting doxxed aftee starting a website intended to dox people is literally what made her a conservative. It's so dumb. And she's so dumb.

She is 32, has done nothing of note in life other than talk. She literally gets paid to confirm the bias of others and to say the buzzwords that get Qonservatives MAD. And they only give her that credibility because she's a black female that says things they like.

Last edited:
The leftist progs are too stupid to see why blacks are fleeing the dimocrat plantation.

When one black vote leaves, all the other black votes see the white leftist masters call the runaway vote a sellout, uncle Tom, n***er and whatnot.
We heard that in 2020, the black vote would hand Trump the election. How did that turn out?

Suggesting black folks are too lazy, greedy, and stupid to leave the "dimocratic plantation" has not been a winning strategy.

Actually, it IS the point.

Candace Owens went from nobody to someone worth more than $3M in a matter of a few years (she popped up in what, 2017?)

No degree, no fancy background - just social media turned into her own little empire.

Call her what you want - she’s built herself a brand, followers and is taking in $.
Rubes are easily parted with their money.

:ROFLMAO:.....says every white-grievance conservative.....and NO ONE else.

Well that's "news" to this black man.

Actually, that's just some moron-level stuff, there, @Warcok .

Lemme guess....you have a black friend and that give your ignorant opinions some credibility, right? Or, perhaps, you "learned" that nonsense from one of the only black people you whose name you can recite (i.e. someone like Candace Owens or Diamond & Silk, or Ben Carson), right? Geez.....:rolleyes:

Well, let me tell you.....African-Americans are not "fleeing" the Democratic Party. Not even remotely. That ignorant narrative has been a persistent lie (aimed at making white people like you feel better about your white-grievance sentiments) since the early days of the '84 Reagan re-election campaign.

Unlike most white conservatives (who consistently vote against their economic interests in favor of their cultural/racial/religious fears and resentments), African-Americans actually vote RATIONALLY and PRAGMATICALLY in favor of their best personal and collective interests. And that means voting AGAINST the interests of white-supremacy, white-nationalism and white-grievance. In the aftermath of the Civil War, those interests were reflected in the Republican Party (i.e. the LIBERAL party of the 19th and early 20th centuries). For the last 50+ years, those interests have been reflected by the Democratic Party (i.e. the LIBERAL party of the late 20th and 21st centuries).

The fact is that CONSERVATIVES (regardless of party affiliation) have been one the WRONG side of virtually EVERY major social/political issue throughout the entire HISTORY of this country. They were Democrats.....and then they became GOPers.

It's really not much more complicated than that. And if you're still confused, we can get into all of that history in more detail, if you wish.

African-American voters are not, and never have been, a monolithic group. And there have always been (and always will be) African-Americans willing to sell their souls for fame, wealth and acceptance from white conservatives. Candace Owens is just the "Flavor of the Month", so to speak. Her background is familiar, though. Like most of her kind, she's a failed, college dropout/wanderer who recognized that the easiest way to fame/fortune in America today is via the CONSERVATIVE GRIFTER model.

Again...just utterly MORONIC stuff from a white-grievance conservative who obviously has about as much connection to "black voters" as to quantum physics.
Holy anal beads Batman. You're all over the place with that psycho babble.

Southern strategy conspiracy theorist ✔
Bigot ✔
Stockholm Syndrome ✔
Voting Dimocrat for 70 years and still poor✔

Sounds like you hate black people

Strong conservative black women scare leftist cucks 😂🤣

She gets paid to spout white supremacist ideology. How is that strong?

Do you think a woman who denounces women's rights be voicing her 'opinion'? While wearing pants, to boot.

You have a couple million laying around?

I already conceded that she gets paid by the right-wing fringe to spout white supremacist talking points. Why would she do it if the pay wasn't good?

Dave Rubin does the same thing. And so does Jimmy Dore. There's a sucker born every minute, and there's GOLD in them there suckers.

Yes, everyone familiar with Candice Owens knows she use to be a delusional progressive retard, before she woke up, got smart and walked away from the Klan party.

Same thing with Leo 2.0

Yeah, same with Dave Rubin, right? Or perhaps it's that grifting pays on the right, and not the left, so grifters go where the money is.

Back
Top Bottom