• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shouldn't Candace Owens be making her man a sandwich?

Ya think?

""In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production, and planning services.[1][6] The website included a blog, written by Owens, which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size.[6][26] In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the "bat-shit-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party," adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY."[1][3][27][28]

Degree180 was a blog type site, correct? With freelance posters.

Not exactly a booming economic business.

I’m aware of her history.

Actually, it IS the point.

Candace Owens went from nobody to someone worth more than $3M in a matter of a few years (she popped up in what, 2017?)

No degree, no fancy background - just social media turned into her own little empire.

Call her what you want - she’s built herself a brand, followers and is taking in $.

She's still a whack job.

Degree180 was a blog type site, correct? With freelance posters.

Not exactly a booming economic business.

I’m aware of her history.
Then why would you suggest she 'popped up in 2017'? She's a grifter, and she saw a kindred spirit in djt. Is it a conservative tenet to make fun of djt's penis size?

Last edited:
So, instead of arguing against her viewpoint, you people are just running her down as a bad human being? Way to debate guys! Let's just attack her personally!

Any black person who doesn't follow the rules should be personally attacked till they are back on the plantation...

Then why would you suggest she 'popped up in 2015'? She's a grifter, and she saw a kindred spirit in djt. Is it a conservative tenet to make fun of djt's penis size?
I said 2017 - that’s when she really became better known.

Also when she switched from anti-conservative to pro-conservative.

I love how the left wants to label her a grifter though, that’s cute.

So, instead of arguing against her viewpoint, you people are just running her down as a bad human being? Way to debate guys! Let's just attack her personally!

Any black person who doesn't follow the rules should be personally attacked till they are back on the plantation...
Pretty typical around here

Candace Owens went from nobody to someone worth more than $3M in a matter of a few years (she popped up in what, 2017?)
- implying that net worth is someone to be valued
- that being a corrupt sellout is therefore a good thing (because it makes $$)

Why are you defending her with such wrong-headed posts?

Pull the wool out of your ears. This woman is a hack looking to make money, period. 2015 wasn't so long ago, how do you suppose she changed so quickly?

"In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production, and planning services.[1][6] The website included a blog, written by Owens, which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size.[6][26] In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the "bat-shit-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party," adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY."[1][3][27][28]

Yes, everyone familiar with Candice Owens knows she use to be a delusional progressive retard, before she woke up, got smart and walked away from the Klan party.

Same thing with Leo 2.0

you can say all the BS you want about Candace Owens and lies about republicans all being Archie Bunker and expecting sandwiches from women or whatever. who cares?

From what I have heard thus far, I hope we are looking at a future Female Republican President of the US right there.
Future President???

:ROFLMAO:....she might want to become something more than just a college dropout and conservative grifter, first.

Only on the Right can a lifelong failure transform him/herself into a cultural icon and "potential presidential candidate".....via the "magic" of political grifting.

Candace Owens comes from a long, long line of uneducated (or barely educated) conservative failures and wanderer who have found great wealth and fame through the GRIFT of Demagoguery.
  • Rush
  • Glen Beck
  • Hannity
  • Matt Drudge
  • Tucker Carlson
  • Dana Loesch
  • Charlie Kirk
  • Bob Grant
  • Karl Rove
  • Sheldon Adelson
  • Jerry Falwell
  • Gov. Scott Walker
  • Madison Cauthorn
  • Lauren Boebert
  • etc. etc.
Only on the Right, I tell ya Only on the Right!

- implying that net worth is someone to be valued
- that being a corrupt sellout is therefore a good thing (because it makes $$)

Why are you defending her with such wrong-headed posts?
I’m a capitalist - so net worth does hold value.

I don’t view her as a “corrupt sellout”

I rather like the woman - she has moxxy and doesn’t care who doesn’t like what she says.

Ya think?

""In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production, and planning services.[1][6] The website included a blog, written by Owens, which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size.[6][26] In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the "bat-shit-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party," adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY."[1][3][27][28]

She's a ****ing lunatic. No wonder the idiots on the right love her so much.

I’m a capitalist - so net worth does hold value.
Wow. Just in black and white. At least you admit it...I suppose.

I don't judge a persons's value by their bank account. Maybe that's the difference between Republicans and Democrats.

Last edited:
Yeah, those tweets are a boatload of dumb. She's lost the plot.

Only a moron would think she has any redeeming qualities at all after reading that shit.

Even her Twitter followers are telling her to just stop. Normal people are repulsed by her, but now even the fluting harpies who think she's swell are having enough of her.

Yes, everyone familiar with Candice Owens knows she use to be a delusional progressive retard, before she woke up, got smart and walked away from the Klan party.

Same thing with Leo 2.0
She's smart, she knows what audience is easier to grift than any others, djt cultists. What does it say about you that you are so willing to shower adulation on someone who was on the exact opposite side just two years earlier?

You know that she called you all 'bat shit crazy' right?

Same thing with Leo 2.0
I think that’s what they most dislike about her.

She walked away from the left and has done incredibly well for herself since then.

She's smart, she knows what audience is easier to grift than any others, djt cultists. What does it say about you that you are so willing to shower adulation on someone who was on the exact opposite side just two years earlier?

You know that she called you all 'bat shit crazy' right?
Maybe one day you'll wake up. But I won't hold my breath

I said 2017 - that’s when she really became better known.

Also when she switched from anti-conservative to pro-conservative.

I love how the left wants to label her a grifter though, that’s cute.
2015 was my bad, meant 2017. So the miracle shift seems normal to you? She switched because she saw the group to grift was the djt cultists. They'd already shown they were fools (and you know what happens to fools and their money right?).

Does making fun of the size of djt's penis and the fact that she called you 'bat shit crazy' seem like the basis for her ideological conversion?

LOL what are all these criticism posts in the forum today? is it demonize the right day?

interesting to see how thin skinned leftists are versus a self assured conservative woman who feels ok about stating her opinions and making a joke with her husband, in this thread.

Candace Owens, like other rightist pundits, is an opportunist. Her being Black gives her an additional ace in the hole: She can market herself to a racist audience that can use her as a "See? I listen to a Black woman! I'm not racist" token.

I think that’s what they most dislike about her.

She walked away from the left and has done incredibly well for herself since then.
The leftist progs are too stupid to see why blacks are fleeing the dimocrat plantation.

When one black vote leaves, all the other black votes see the white leftist masters call the runaway vote a sellout, uncle Tom, n***er and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom