• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shouldn't Candace Owens be making her man a sandwich?

I know, right? We should report the OP. Because the shit he said about that black woman ain't no dog whistle its full-blown rape whistle racism
nope im talking about your vile ignorant post
the retarded lies you are making up about the OP are simply that retarded lies
you doubling down on them just makes your posts look more stupid and that failure is hilarious! LMAO

quick make some more!!!
😂🍿

OMG, stop the presses, every right that women have is is danger because Candace Owens made a joke about making her husband a sandwich!

Tell that to the poster who is weeping with disgust over the thread title. Or did you confuse me with him?

That makes no sense.

I've seen some really dumb defenses of the massively ignorant Candace Owens, but that one takes the cake.

I'll bet everyone who criticizes Rachel Maddow or Nancy Pelosi or Joy Behar or Kamala Harris only does it because of jealousy, yaknow?

32 year old black woman worth about $3M.

I’d say some people are just flat out jealous.
LMAO well thats one of the dumbest things i read today

100 times that wouldn't be worth selling my soul and being a vile human being

Conservatives are easily parted from their $$. If they knew much about her before she joined the right-wing echo chamber, they may be less willing to pay her to tell them what they want to hear and confirm their biases.

Conservatives are easily parted from their $$. If they knew much about her before she joined the right-wing echo chamber, they may be less willing to pay her to tell them what they want to hear and confirm their biases.
You mean that she was formerly anti-Trump and anti-conservative?

She’s pretty outspoken about that.

College drop out? Also well known.

LMAO well thats one of the dumbest things i read today

100 times that wouldn't be worth selling my soul and being a vile human being
I’m sure she’s worried about your opinion LOL

I’m sure she’s worried about your opinion LOL
weird, can you quote where i said she was, oh i didn't
in fact i said she is good at what she does. . oooooooooops another retarded straw bites the dust LMAO

0 for 2!
😂🍿

weird, can you quote where i said she was, oh i didn't
in fact i said she is good at what she does. . oooooooooops another retarded straw bites the dust LMAO

0 for 2!
😂🍿
Well, I wasn’t going to share my opinion on “vile human” so 🤷‍♀️

Why are you bringing up her race, sex and income? Do you do the same when posting supportive comments about other Trump sycophants?

Mark Meadows is a middle-aged white guy with X million dollars! You're jealous!

Why are you bringing up her race, sex and income? Do you do the same when posting supportive comments about other Trump sycophants?

Mark Meadows is a middle-aged white guy with X million dollars! You're jealous!
He barely crosses the $1M mark 🤷‍♀️

That's not the point. I suspect you know that but I'm not quite sure.
Actually, it IS the point.

Candace Owens went from nobody to someone worth more than $3M in a matter of a few years (she popped up in what, 2017?)

No degree, no fancy background - just social media turned into her own little empire.

Call her what you want - she’s built herself a brand, followers and is taking in $.

Candace Owens went from nobody to someone worth more than $3M in a matter of a few years (she popped up in what, 2017?)

No degree, no fancy background - just social media turned into her own little empire.

Call her what you want - she’s built herself a brand, followers and is taking in $.
Okay, you have just demonstrated that you have completely missed the point of my comment. My bad for thinking that you understood it.

Read the comment again. Not just the money part. Or not. Have a great day.

Check out the Klan rally in this thread. Just call her a n***er and be done with it already. We all know that's what youse really wanna call her, but ain't got the balls

Strong conservative black women scare leftist cucks 😂🤣
Pull the wool out of your ears. This woman is a hack looking to make money, period. 2015 wasn't so long ago, how do you suppose she changed so quickly?

"In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production, and planning services.[1][6] The website included a blog, written by Owens, which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size.[6][26] In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the "bat-shit-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party," adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY."[1][3][27][28]

Do you know this idiot keeps calling the goings on in the Ukraine "Hunter Biden's Burisma War" in her Twitter feed. No, I'm not kidding.

This is the new Republican Party. Stupid, petulant, stupid, and un-American. And really stupid.

Yeah, those tweets are a boatload of dumb. She's lost the plot.

Ya think?

""In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production, and planning services.[1][6] The website included a blog, written by Owens, which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size.[6][26] In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the "bat-shit-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party," adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY."[1][3][27][28]

Back
Top Bottom