• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should Zimmerman get his own hollywood film now, glorifying him as a hero?

Should Zimmerman get his own Hollywood film now, glorifying him. Maybe a pub holiday?

• Yes, he is a true american hero, and bob dylan should write a song about him

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No, he is an evil man and his story will have an unhappy ending

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jetski

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

"Here comes the story of the Zimmerman!"
"The man the media tried to frame"
"Put him on blast and shamed his name"
"When all the time he was a great americain!"

Last edited:
Both sides will be put to film.
Zimmerman's will be based on the evidence while the other will be based on speculation.

Is Charles Bronson still alive to play him? Its only right since Zimmerman tried to play Bronson.

that is what I felt also. Although I imagine Martin feels even worse.
You felt that way about your post and yet you posted it anyways. Figures.

I voted yes.

Just to be a troll since there was no real option for no that I could agree with.

Zimmerman will need a film based on his story in order to pay off his legal expenses.

Personally, I think a "For TV" movie should be made just to clear up everyone's worthless assumptions about the case because of idiot commentators on MSNBC and other channels STILL TO THIS DAY falsely portraying the events of the case to fuel the fire of hatred.

Maybe the Friday before King Obama Martin day would be a good day to drop Zimmerman Day.

Maybe the Friday before King Obama Martin day would be a good day to drop Zimmerman Day.

Now your just being rude.

Now your just being rude.

Why? I think that is the same day Virginia honors Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson still and they voted for Obama twice.

You felt that way about your post and yet you posted it anyways. Figures.

I was referring to the entire situation as sad. :doh But then, you knew that but went for the cheap shot anyways. :roll:

I was referring to the entire situation as sad. :doh But then, you knew that but went for the cheap shot anyways. :roll:

And you can't say you didn't deserve it as he was not trying to "play Bronson" as you asserted.

"Here comes the story of the Zimmerman!"
"The man the media tried to frame"
"Put him on blast and shamed his name"
"When all the time he was a great americain!"

One thing i could do, and the only thing....was neighborhood watch!
"Can you believe that white punk?...He thinks his got a right to defend himself."
Look carefully old lady...was this man on top?

I dont know. If he spots one in his hood talking **** about him. BANG BANG! Thatl teach those liberals.

Okay.... this is just getting dumb.

GZ was attacked and defended himself.

I'm not sure why you are comfortable with the police effectively originally rendering the verdict. A legal system that functions at such a degraded level is no legal system at all.........................

Okay.... this is just getting dumb.

"he was a man, who believed his neighborhood should remain free from hoodies,.

He trained MMA and bought a firearm.

Like superman, he was clearly jewish, but hid behind a false identity for the protection of those he loved.

Like superman he had one allergy, ...skittles.

Misunderstood by the nation he cherished, hunted by the media, this is one mans fight for justice.

ZimmerMan!!!"

Last edited:
I voted yes just because the whole thread is ****ing retarded.

Back
Top Bottom