• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should Zimmerman get his own hollywood film now, glorifying him as a hero?

Should Zimmerman get his own Hollywood film now, glorifying him. Maybe a pub holiday?

• Yes, he is a true american hero, and bob dylan should write a song about him

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No, he is an evil man and his story will have an unhappy ending

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No doubt, it will be directed by James O'Keefe.

I voted yes just because the whole thread is ****ing retarded.

You are clearly showing signs of battle fatigue. Better get some sleep before the riots begin...

You are clearly showing signs of battle fatigue. Better get some sleep before the riots begin...

Soon as I finish cleaning my AK and loading mags.

Soon as I finish cleaning my AK and loading mags.

I bet it doesnt happen. Theres a black president. No ones going to give a ****.

I bet it doesnt happen. Theres a black president. No ones going to give a ****.

I'm not really expecting riots. The occasional random idiot is always possible tho.

I'm not really expecting riots. The occasional random idiot is always possible tho.

Well if they go for the double leg, you know what you can do!

I'm not sure why you are comfortable with the police effectively originally rendering the verdict. A legal system that functions at such a degraded level is no legal system at all.........................

It was an open-and-shut case of self defense. Only a firestorm of lefty propaganda turned it into a high profile trial.

Back
Top Bottom