• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should whole US be run like state of California?

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Everything seems to work so well in Californa with Kamala Harris

That concept should work for the whole US?

Would that be great?

Kamala Harris has at no point in her life run the state of California, or anything close to it. Educate yourself on a subject before you speak about it.

Would that be great?

Harris began her career in the Alameda County District Attorney's Office before being recruited to the San Francisco District Attorney's Office and later the City Attorney of San Francisco's office. In 2003, she was elected the 27th district attorney of San Francisco, serving until 2011. Harris was narrowly elected Attorney General of California in 2010, and was re-elected in 2014. Harris faced criticism from reformers for tough-on-crime policies she pursued while she was California's attorney general.

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia

Seems like people on the right would love Kamala Harris.

Do you dislike her because of her skin color?

Do you dislike her because of her skin color?

She is the perfect candidate for the right... they can hate her blackness, or her yellowness.. and even better she could pass as a latina person as well, so the whole brown part is covered as well!

Would that be great?

The US would be better off looking more like California than Mississippi.

Would that be great?

Harris never ran California, what are you talking about?

She is the perfect candidate for the right... they can hate her blackness, or her yellowness.. and even better she could pass as a latina person as well, so the whole brown part is covered as well!

And her gender, they are afraid of strong women hence all the bitch comments from them. Yeup she is everything they fear and of-course hate. Great Pick for VP, wait till the VP debates those will hoot to watch.

And her gender, they are afraid of strong women hence all the bitch comments from them. Yeup she is everything they fear and of-course hate. Great Pick for VP, wait till the VP debates those will hoot to watch.

There is nothing wrong with not liking women.

Ok, hate away....

"not liking people" in no way implies "hate". Unless you are using "hate" in a Biblical sense which actually means "withdrawal of affection".

There is nothing wrong with not liking women.

Like all prejudice, misogyny is based on fear and incorrect information. It is wrong to paint all people of a particular group with the same brush because of a few bad experiences with a fraction of a fraction of a percent of them.

Like all prejudice, misogyny is based on fear and incorrect information. It is wrong to paint all people of a particular group with the same brush because of a few bad experiences with a fraction of a fraction of a percent of them.

1) What makes you think I fear women?
2) What makes you think I've ever had any bad experiences with women?

1) What makes you think I fear women?
2) What makes you think I've ever had any bad experiences with women?

The fact that you think there is nothing wrong with not liking women.

What is so magical about women that a man is required to like them?

What is wrong with women that causes you not to like them?

What is wrong with women that causes you not to like them?

For starters they aren't like me. Aside from my fellow family members (including my wife, daughter, and sisters) I like associating with people who are as similar to me as possible.

For starters they aren't like me. Aside from my fellow family members (including my wife, daughter, and sisters) I like associating with people who are as similar to me as possible.

On what do you base this assumption that they aren't like you? Is it the physical differences that bother you, or are you assuming that you know the personalities and beliefs of all women?

Kamala Harris has at no point in her life run the state of California, or anything close to it. Educate yourself on a subject before you speak about it.
Wasn’t she the Attorney General?

Should whole US be run like state of California?

Of course. We would not have all the poor, hungry, uneducated that we have in states like Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas....

Educated healthy people make for a robust economy which these backwards states need so badly.

Back
Top Bottom