• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should White Women People Arm Themselves?

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
There's been several cases of young white women who've been badly beaten or killed by black males in the last several months.

The latest murder, of 18 year old Haruka Weiser at the University of Texas at Austin has me wondering if white women need to arm themselves in case they are singled out for rape because of their skin color. Weiser was white, her killer was black.

download.jpg

Would arming these women help prevent these assaults?

Yes, they should have arms.

Like these:
happy1.jpg

Reviving the "fear for our white women" racist meme?

Classy.

So you had to bring ugly into the thread.

Ugly? I can think of a number of ways to describe her, but ugly would not be any of them...

Ugly? I can think of a number of ways to describe her, but ugly would not be any of them...

Sorry, those arms are a huge turn off, I'm old school. She's ugly.

Reviving the "fear for our white women" racist meme?

Classy.

If this was cases where it was black women being attacked by white men, we'd be seeing riots in the streets and accusations of racism being shouted from the rooftops. However, the OP is pretty far out there in singling out white women. Personally, I think that almost everyone should be armed when in public.

I suspect the woman from UT-Austin was Asian American but, anyone who wants to be armed should be allowed anywhere.

She would so kick your ass for that...

Have to agree with him on this. She has some pretty substantial masculine traits that some men just don't find attractive

Women should be soft and beautiful, not chiseled and muscular

I may not call her ugly but she's definitely unattractive

If this was cases where it was black women being attacked by white men, we'd be seeing riots in the streets and accusations of racism being shouted from the rooftops.

I'm afraid I don't have a crystal ball, so I cannot see into this alternate universe....

All women should be prepared to protect themselves, by many means. It's a mindset more than anything but learn to use and carry a firearm properly? Sure.

The part about black guys is just cheap bull**** IMO, I'm willing to bet more women of any color are beaten and/or killed by the men (of the same color) in their domestic relationships every day. Women need to be able to protect themselves, period.

All women should be prepared to protect themselves, by many means. It's a mindset more than anything but learn to use and carry a firearm properly? Sure.

The part about black guys is just cheap bull**** IMO, I'm willing to bet more women of any color are beaten and/or killed by the men (of the same color) in their domestic relationships every day. Women need to be able to protect themselves, period.

Pretty much this. My daughter will receive training and age-appropriate non-lethal defense tools until she is old enough to carry. The Black Men thing is largely BS. There is a lot of racism in the black community, sure, that should be addressed, sure, but the idea that white women in particular need to arm themselves because of racial attacks is detached from reality.

There's been several cases of young white women who've been badly beaten or killed by black males in the last several months.

The latest murder, of 18 year old Haruka Weiser at the University of Texas at Austin has me wondering if white women need to arm themselves in case they are singled out for rape because of their skin color. Weiser was white, her killer was black.

View attachment 67199976

Absolutely! I think by same logic all Black men need to also arm themselves, there have been far more instances of blacks, being beaten, shot and kill for no apparent reason. So sure, the more guns we have the safer we are.

on the same related note. There has been a petition for open carry in Republican convention. I have signed please. Please sign it.

It would be interestng to see few hundred armed blacks participate in the convention and excersize their god given rights to carry Weapons! Now that is a convention worth going to!

Diving Mullah

View attachment 67199976

Only if the women are willing to use the guns.

Remember that Trump tweet about the statistics of whites killed by whites and whites killed by blacks?

didn't the real statistics end up being .... 12% of white murders are committed by blacks? and 81% committed by whites? The 12% might be off a little but its close.

It's not a bad idea for anyone who is legally able to do so to arm themselves. But white people don't really need to fear black people, statistically speaking anyway.

Women with very masculine features is not attractive.

Back
Top Bottom