• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should White Women People Arm Themselves?

Only if the women are willing to use the guns.

What does that mean? Are you assuming that women, having chosen to carry the firearm, will not? Is this somehow different from men?

Please explain your comment.

Only if the women are willing to use the guns.

Actually just having a gun is enough to deter the vast majority of would-be rapists. Most such worthless cretins aren't willing to take the chance.

What does that mean? Are you assuming that women, having chosen to carry the firearm, will not? Is this somehow different from men?

Please explain your comment.

Some have learned how important that is, when they hesitated.

Actually just having a gun is enough to deter the vast majority of would-be rapists. Most such worthless cretins aren't willing to take the chance.

It's the other you need to shoot quick.

It's the other you need to shoot quick.

No disagreement. In general, if a man is trying to violently rape you, kill them. The world is better without them.

Some have learned how important that is, when they hesitated.

So have men. Again, what point are you trying to make here?

Only white women people, or all of them?

When I spotted my error, I knew that someone who disagreed with my thread would bring up the typo. I also assumed that it would be the most petty person who brought it up, I was right!

There's been several cases of young white women who've been badly beaten or killed by black males in the last several months.

The latest murder, of 18 year old Haruka Weiser at the University of Texas at Austin has me wondering if white women need to arm themselves in case they are singled out for rape because of their skin color. Weiser was white, her killer was black.

View attachment 67199976

Would arming these women help prevent these assaults?

Of those who need personal protection, black men top the list by an order of magnitude or more. That's followed by Mexican American men, then black women, then Mexican-American women, then white men, and white women are on the bottom, least likely to suffer attack of all. In fact, white women are the most protected group that the world has ever known.

Uniform Crime Reports: Murder victim rates per 100,000 population per year: Black men 79, White men 2.7, Black women 13, White women 1.1. In both races the overwhelming majority of perpetrators are the same race as the victim.

Yes, white people have privilege. They don't live in neighborhoods where murderous people are so prevalent.

Socioeconomic status explains some of the difference (pdf file) in rates of violence between races, but not all of it.

I'd say about:

View attachment 67199979

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go take a cold shower.

Her arms look pretty large there. Really, did you ever notice that when they take pictures of her they avoid taking a direct shot of her arm? They will even have her cover it up when it is up front.

Anyway, that woman likes to brag about beating up people and that is pretty unattractive, imho.

When I spotted my error, I knew that someone who disagreed with my thread would bring up the typo. I also assumed that it would be the most petty person who brought it up, I was right!

If you can't laugh at that, you have no sense of humor.

There's been several cases of young white women who've been badly beaten or killed by black males in the last several months.

The latest murder, of 18 year old Haruka Weiser at the University of Texas at Austin has me wondering if white women need to arm themselves in case they are singled out for rape because of their skin color. Weiser was white, her killer was black.

View attachment 67199976

Would arming these women help prevent these assaults?

black women are far more likely to be raped or killed by black males than are white women. I think adult women with proper training should carry firearms. same with adult males.

FIGHT CRIME

SHOOT BACK

Have to agree with him on this. She has some pretty substantial masculine traits that some men just don't find attractive

Women should be soft and beautiful, not chiseled and muscular

I may not call her ugly but she's definitely unattractive

Women should be however they choose to be. Same with men.

Remember that Trump tweet about the statistics of whites killed by whites and whites killed by blacks?

didn't the real statistics end up being .... 12% of white murders are committed by blacks? and 81% committed by whites? The 12% might be off a little but its close.

It's not a bad idea for anyone who is legally able to do so to arm themselves. But white people don't really need to fear black people, statistically speaking anyway.

Sorry- for ANYONE ??????

No.

If you're not willing to take the time to learn and appreciate the responsibility, then don't try to take it on.

Women should be however they choose to be. Same with men.

People can prefer one thing or another and promote people follow their views. What I don't get is where some women got the idea that was appealing in the first place.

People can prefer one thing or another and promote people follow their views. What I don't get is where some women got the idea that was appealing in the first place.

I cant imagine how men did. That Mr. Olympus unnatural bulgy crap is disgusting IMO.

I cant imagine how men did. That Mr. Olympus unnatural bulgy crap is disgusting IMO.

:lamo True, that is pretty weird too. You should hear them complain when the ladies reject them. They honestly think that **** is attractive. I swear some people are just stupid.

Everyone should arm themselves.. If you don't it is your own darn fault..

So you had to bring ugly into the thread.

You aren't attracted to her. That's doesn't make her ugly, it makes her unattractive.

What you said is ugly.

Back
Top Bottom