• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should We Start A New Country?

Should We Start A New Country?

• Total voters
We should give them California and watch it implode. Then we can all dump our plastic on their ruins.

It's funny that lefties always brag about California such as they are the fifth largest economy in the world. Then something like Covid happens and they come crawling on their hands and knees to the federal government for help.

So, you don't have any proof that Moore was a pedophile. It was a simple yes or no question.

I think what you constitute as proof and what I constitute as proof when it comes to this is two different things. This is what we know: Roy Moore sexually preyed on underage young, teen girls when he was in his 30s. We know that several women have come forth to confirm this, and that it was such a problem, that he was banned from a mall. That's a pedo in anyone's book other than those that for some sick reason, defend and sympathize with pedophiles.

Now, you may have the ludicrous argument that since Roy Moore is not convicted of statutory rape, he isn't a pedophile. However, that ignores the fact that the vast majority of pedophiles are never convicted and get away with preying on young teens and even small children. Some, like Roy Moore, make it all the way to the Alabama Supreme Court, win the Republican Primary to run for a Senate seat, obtain the endorsement of a despicable president that perved on his own daughter, and go on to narrowly lose despite this.

And then, to top it off, they have a few people out there, so utterly sick and depraved, that they would defend such a sick person on an internet forum. It's absolutely shocking when you think about it.

If you ever have the opportunity to vote for Roy Moore for any office, please do and make sure you put a Roy Moore sticker on your vehicle and a Roy Moore sign in your yard. Similarly, make sure you put a Trump sign in your yard and a Trump sticker on your car. Everyone that knows you need to know what kind of a person you are.

I really don’t care about monuments. Never have

It's funny that lefties always brag about California such as they are the fifth largest economy in the world. Then something like Covid happens and they come crawling on their hands and knees to the federal government for help.

haha so true...spot on...spot on!

I think what you constitute as proof and what I constitute as proof when it comes to this is two different things.

LOL. Truer words were never spoken. Yes, your side are science and fact deniers. You make up your own to further your agenda. You've done that for at least four years now. Accusations of all kinds with no proof.

maybe you were just unlucky because for those 35 years Americans lived like kings

your post does parrot rhetoric perfectly, i'll give you that

Glad to see you lefties finally admit that income inequality isn't a problem.

LOL. I guess you're just in a rare mood today, not wanting to be serious about anything. Is it that time of the month? Oh crap, I shouldn't say **** like that. My apologies. I'm not being politically correct.

What on earth makes you think anyone would take this discussion seriously?

Leftists seem to want to attack George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, just to name a few. Our declaration of Independence itself states that all men are created equal but women were apparently left out (they aren't men) and couldn't even vote and of course blacks were just property at the time. Is it time to put the United States of America in the past and form a new country where men, women, transgenders, and minorities are all created equal? Do we need a new Declaration of Independence, or, is the US maturing on it's own and the past is only represented in the history books?

1. in theory "mankind" it both men and women, that the discriminatory "men" of that time disrespected women in general and their contribution to the US is the typical male attitude in that historical time period

2. "the left" criticizes Jefferson and Washington mostly for the fact they were slave owners.

3. it is not necessary that a new country is formed but that the constitution is updated where ever possible. Most democracies go with their time and update their constitutions from time to time. The French take that too far by making a "new republic" from time to time.

In other words, update the constitution, leave the country largely as it is now. Don't change things that work, alter those things that do not work. You cannot properly apply Washington era thinking on the internet/Amazon/Google. New times demand new laws.

Young people want their voices to be heard so badly. If Mother Theresa were president, young people would stand up to be heard. They NEVER stand up to say to their leaders, "Great job".

If Mother Theresa were president, she'd do away with anesthesia and maximize pain in medical practice. All for the good of our souls, of course. We'd have the purest souls in the universe!

A country where the people in it had a voice would be nice. I'm getting a bit sick of being ruled by big business. Can you imagine? No Oligarchy?
No campaign financing from big business
No high paid lobbyists

The new country free from the corporate rule would have a way better tax code since big business lobbyists are the ones who keep our tax code a mess on purpose.
Cleaner air, water, ground. That would be nice.
Healthcare for all would be a no brainer in the new country, and drug prices would shoot downward.
Just imagine if the first few years of the presidency was spent on what would actually make the country great instead of paying back favors, or defending bad policy?
The large corporations would save tons of money if they didn't have to spend it influencing the government.
It's a win-win.

Just imagine if the people of this country actually placed a government that did what was best for them as true representatives? Might turn out pretty good.

1. in theory "mankind" it both men and women, that the discriminatory "men" of that time disrespected women in general and their contribution to the US is the typical male attitude in that historical time period

2. "the left" criticizes Jefferson and Washington mostly for the fact they were slave owners.

3. it is not necessary that a new country is formed but that the constitution is updated where ever possible. Most democracies go with their time and update their constitutions from time to time. The French take that too far by making a "new republic" from time to time.

In other words, update the constitution, leave the country largely as it is now. Don't change things that work, alter those things that do not work. You cannot properly apply Washington era thinking on the internet/Amazon/Google. New times demand new laws.

Isn't that what we've got? We can change the constitution.

If I'm not mistaken, he said all of that on the Howard Stern show. What do you expect from the Howard Stern show?

Haha, nope. Watch the video. Does it look like the Howard Stern Show to you? Even if it was Howard Stern, would you start sexualizing your daughter?

Separation is sometimes very painful. But many times it is worth it.
Except in the case of the traitorous South in 1861. We couldn't let them go.

I would've been perfectly fine with letting the South go if they freed their slaves. Obviously that wasn't going to happen.

If you have kids, I am sorry you are so ashamed of them and see them as repulsive and ugly. My daughters are cute as can be. The only reason I would not say I would never date someone like them is because I'm not in their league.

I would be taking my Freudian hangups to my therapist, not political forums.

I am open to the United States being broken apart into 3 countries. California, Oregon and Washington as one country. New York and states on the Atlantic coast North of NY another. The balance remains the United States.

Why should midwestern states get stuck carrying the burden of southern welfare states like Mississippi and Alabama?

Jesus Christ...

In your 53,000 plus posts on here, you have just hit a new low. Seriously, you need to talk to a professional if you think that perving on your own daughter is the same thing as bragging about them.

There is no low low enough for the Trumpcult if it means defending Dear Leader.

You need to talk to a professional if you would never boast of your children to others and see those who do as "pervs."

Anyone who thinks it is appropriate to 'boast' about their children by sexualizing them then they need to seek professional help.

So if a father who rapes/molests their child they are just showing them how much they love them? Jesus Christ... :shock:

We should give them California and watch it implode. Then we can all dump our plastic on their ruins.

Sixth largest economy in the world. California will be fine, unlike red states like Mississippi and Kentucky.

Yeah...when we let china butt rape us for 35 years Americans lose jobs. When we dont the jobs come back.

That's what happens with capitalism. Conservatives and the GOP chose that golden calf to worship and neoliberal Dems soon followed in order to appeal to the 'moderates.'

Back
Top Bottom