• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should We Start A New Country?

Should We Start A New Country?

• Total voters
Ummmmmmmmm, the Howard Stern show was known for raunchiness.

There is raunchiness, hell, there is even kinkiness.

But fantasizing about your own kid on air? Really?

Got news for you. When people are young and stupid, they are progressive Democratic liberals. When they grow up and mature they learn they were hoodwinked by the left. Sure, some people remain stupid their entire lives. When I was young I was a stupid liberal Democrat. We were anti-war, anti big corporation, for programs for the poor, and were against the police, calling them "pigs". They said the same thing back in those days, wait for the old people to die off and then the young will take over. Well, the young grow up and realize they were wrong.

Nicely put. I will use your words of wisdom on my grand daughter before she goes to college this fall.
She's already been in a BLM march and a gun control march. What can I do? She's only 18.

We tried starting a new country in 1860 but the Yankee filth didn't like it because they wouldn't have access to the cash that came in through Southern exports.

Jesus Christ...

In your 53,000 plus posts on here, you have just hit a new low. Seriously, you need to talk to a professional if you think that perving on your own daughter is the same thing as bragging about them.

You need to talk to a professional if you would never boast of your children to others and see those who do as "pervs."

Yes, I would absolutely do that if I had the power. The natives built healthier societies than ours.

You do realize that natives did fight with each other right? They conquered each other, they weren't saints.

It'd be too difficult to lie to yourself if you heard something you did not want to hear?

How about that...

It's like listening to a Trump speech or a Pelosi speech.
You can get the recap on CNN or Fox News.
Why listen to someone who is painful to listen to?
That's what cable channels and the Internet are for.

Alright, but it is a fact Trump said if Ivanka weren't his daughter he'd be dating her. It's a fact Trump said they thing he and Ivanka have in common is 'sex.' It's a fact that in reference to a young girl going up an escalator he said he'd be dating her in 10 years. The guy is acreep.

You dwell on one of most inane and unimportant news items. That is so old.

You do realize that natives did fight with each other right? They conquered each other, they weren't saints.

of course, but they understood that you only get one planet to live on.

Only his perving on his own daughter. Whether he is a pedophile or not is anyone's guess, but I do know that only a sick creep would perv on his own daughter, and only other sick creeps would attempt to rationalize or defend someone that pervs on their own daughter.

So, you don't have any proof that Trump is a pedophile.

Yeah, but the Democratic Party hates all those white racist union soldiers ancestors, doesn't it? Of course, all Union soldiers in the Civil War were killed by Democrats.

blabbity-blipity-bloop

We tried starting a new country in 1860 but the Yankee filth didn't like it because they wouldn't have access to the cash that came in through Southern exports.

Also we just hated your slaver asses.

LOL. I guess you're just in a rare mood today, not wanting to be serious about anything. Is it that time of the month? Oh crap, I shouldn't say **** like that. My apologies. I'm not being politically correct.

No please do say what you think. Kind of like the quote in my sig. It provides the reader a good picture of what kind of person you actually are.

Last edited:
Leftists seem to want to attack George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, just to name a few. Our declaration of Independence itself states that all men are created equal but women were apparently left out (they aren't men) and couldn't even vote and of course blacks were just property at the time. Is it time to put the United States of America in the past and form a new country where men, women, transgenders, and minorities are all created equal? Do we need a new Declaration of Independence, or, is the US maturing on it's own and the past is only represented in the history books?

We just need to get rid of Trump and his cronies and we will be fine. VOTE

Leftists seem to want to attack George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, just to name a few. Our declaration of Independence itself states that all men are created equal but women were apparently left out (they aren't men) and couldn't even vote and of course blacks were just property at the time. Is it time to put the United States of America in the past and form a new country where men, women, transgenders, and minorities are all created equal? Do we need a new Declaration of Independence, or, is the US maturing on it's own and the past is only represented in the history books?

We should give them California and watch it implode. Then we can all dump our plastic on their ruins.

It's not worthless when I install my regime. You can be part of my ruling council if you want. You'd still have to swear fealty to me, but hey, you get lands and titles.

Throw in a Netflix subscription and I am in

YES
We need a Constitutional Convention
to examine the 10th and 4th Amendment
violations that persists via lawyers upon lawyers.

And to further examine "War Powers Act" requirements.

Get It Or Not
We Have Been Lawyered out of our "Bill of Rights"
and "Declaration of War" powers.

Moi

Tell me it ain't so.

Don't :2canadianize

:2usflag:

I am in agreement. I am in favor of overthrowing Washington and installing a new regime. It will be called The Flavor Empire!

Heterosexuality is only allowed past 8PM, and you have to change your gender at least once to get permanent citizenship.

When I change my gender could i be a lesbian, then change my gender back?

What we know about Moore is that in his 30s, he sexually pursued and harassed underage girls in their teens. What I also know, is that only a sick and depraved individual would attempt to defend or rationalize the actions of a man that preyed upon girls in their young teens while he was in his 30s. In fact, I think a man that would do such a thing and anyone that would try to defend him should be on some sort of a registry so that anyone that lives near them knows that they sexually prey on girls in their young teens or that they are such a sick and depraved person that they see nothing wrong with that.

So, you don't have any proof that Moore was a pedophile. It was a simple yes or no question.

Nicely put. I will use your words of wisdom on my grand daughter before she goes to college this fall.
She's already been in a BLM march and a gun control march. What can I do? She's only 18.

Young people want their voices to be heard so badly. If Mother Theresa were president, young people would stand up to be heard. They NEVER stand up to say to their leaders, "Great job".

Yeah...when we let china butt rape us for 35 years Americans lose jobs. When we dont the jobs come back.

maybe you were just unlucky because for those 35 years Americans lived like kings

your post does parrot rhetoric perfectly, i'll give you that

No please do say what you think. Kind of like the quote in my sig. It provides the reader a good picture of what kind of person you actually are.

I don't watch videos. You wasted cyberspace in posting it.

We just need to get rid of Trump and his cronies and we will be fine. VOTE

So, you will crack down on the lefties trying to take away George Washington, Jefferson, and the others?

Back
Top Bottom