• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should we require all U.S citizens to spend two years overseas? [W:120]

Should all citizens be required to spend two years abroad?

• Yes, it increases tolerance, improves our foreign relations, and opens minds

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, I don't think we should learn more about other cultures

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Maybe a different program, such as volunteering in underprivileged communities

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
I do wish you would stop using the term We, you are not one of us. A commie talking about tolerance and open mindedness, now there is a twist on reality.

Who do you consider "one of us?"

Zimbabwe is a perfect case of people of color defending themselves against imperialism and overthrowing a racist and bigoted system. Black Zimbabweans suffered under apartheid for nearly a century, and now they are dismantling the white privelege and domination of their land which has caused so much pain and bigotry.

It is a wonderful example of reverse racism in it's purest form.

:lamo
Facts > than OPINION pieces

lets try the dictionary...
Racism | Definition of Racism by Merriam-Webster
1.) a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2.): racial prejudice or discrimination

please point out where is excludes any races or mentions power? :popcorn2:

one again, No matter how many times you post your retarded lie it will never be true LMAO
your retarded lie gets destroyed again by facts and definitions and prove it factually wrong :laughat:

That isn't racism. That may be prejudice, but it is not racism, since people of color cannot be racist. Racism requires prejudice and power, and people of color have neither.

You just said that North Koreans are racist. Baby Dictator is contradicting himself now.

No it doesn't. Racism requires privelege and power, and people of color have neither.

100% factually wrong as proven
1.): a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2): racial prejudice or discrimination
your post fails and facts win again :)

:popcorn2:

You just said that North Koreans are racist. Baby Dictator is contradicting himself now.

I said that they were PREJUDICED towards other peoples. Prejudice is different from racism.

1.): a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Yeah, just what I needed. A definition of racism written by whites who have never experienced racism in their lives. I'll take the world of people who have actually suffered from racism versus the outdated definition written by privelege white men.

I said that they were PREJUDICED towards other peoples. Prejudice is different from racism.

Even if for the sake of the argument that is what racism means, does that change whether or not their prejudice is a bad thing in those instances? I don't really think the semantics are worth arguing over here.

Hey AGENT J, I don't like ur facts! Put 'em away!

5 dead Dallas police officers would probably disagree with you if they could.

5 police officers who, in all honesty, set themselves up for it by wearing the same uniform that hundreds of racist white men have worn while killing people of color with impunity.

I'm not saying that murder is acceptable. I'm just saying that these police officers weren't innocent by any means.

Who do you consider "one of us?"

A citizen that wants to improve the Nation based upon the principles it was founded upon, not someone that has more loyalty to leaders of other nations and has a not so subtle love affair with China, which is where you are from. Oh, just so you know I was born a German and have travelled the world, including China on several occasions, your utopia is flawed, Big Time, as are your visions for the USA. I Love this Nation, flaws and all, you, on the other hand want to remake it into something the founders would not recognize.

Racism exists. Zimbabwe is a great example.

Yes, the apartheid under the white Rhodesian government was a good example of racism.

Thankfully, the current government of Zimbabwe is taking steps to reverse the damage that white racism has done to the oppressed communities of the country.

5 police officers who, in all honesty, set themselves up for it by wearing the same uniform that hundreds of racist white men have worn while killing people of color with impunity.

I'm not saying that murder is acceptable. I'm just saying that these police officers weren't innocent by any means.

What were they guilty of?

Please be clear and concise.

Yeah, just what I needed. A definition of racism written by whites who have never experienced racism in their lives. I'll take the world of people who have actually suffered from racism versus the outdated definition written by privelege white men.

Translation: you are posting lies and cant defend your failed claims :laughat:
your post fails, gets owned and facts win again! :)

You said:
Check my other thread, North Korea is a perfect example of what happens when a right wing government takes power. Militarism, misogyny, prejudice , ethnocentrism.

I'll pass on your offer.

Last edited by Ganapathy; Today at 10:08 PM.

Baby Dictator just edited his comment, yes rewriting history now :lamo

Prejudice and racism or both forma of bigotry, but not the same.

How old are you? 13? You have a great deal of vocabulary to learn.

Back
Top Bottom