• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should we expect ICE to raid Trump's Bedminster club?

From the NYT's link;

"There is no evidence that Mr. Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status."

Carry on

From the NYT's link;

"There is no evidence that Mr. Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status."

Carry on

Well, except "An employee of the golf course drives her and a group of others to work every day, she says, because it is known that they cannot legally obtain driver’s licenses."

Well, except "An employee of the golf course drives her and a group of others to work every day, she says, because it is known that they cannot legally obtain driver’s licenses."

And that changes what the NYT's said how ??

And that changes what the NYT's said how ??

If they don't know anything about their immigration status, why would they bus them to work because they know they can't get driver's licenses?

I never thought so few words would have any other meaning but you seemed to have missed them.

If they don't know anything about their immigration status, why would they bus them to work because they know they can't get driver's licenses?

I never thought so few words would have any other meaning but you seemed to have missed them.

For that to make any sense you have to assume Trump or Trump Organization executives were busing them to work, do you actually believe that ??

For that to make any sense you have to assume Trump or Trump Organization executives were busing them to work, do you actually believe that ??

Wait, what's with the extra bolded word?

Got caught, didn't ya?

Wait, what's with the extra bolded word?

Got caught, didn't ya?

You should probably read your links more thoroughly before attempting to discuss them.

Just sayin

You should probably read your links more thoroughly before attempting to discuss them.

Just sayin

Ah, I see. You left the word "executives" off the first time, but it was in the linked article. My bad.

So I guess the mid level management arranged for the shuttles to/from work for the illegals.

Seems the "executives" don't know what is going on.

Ah, I see. You left the word "executives" off the first time, but it was in the linked article. My bad.

So I guess the mid level management arranged for the shuttles to/from work for the illegals.

Seems the "executives" don't know what is going on.

I didn't leave the word off the first time, my first post;

From the NYT's link;

Carry on

You need to understand the Trump Organization owns all or part of over 500 businesses, the Org would have little to nil to do with running the day to day operations.

I didn't leave the word off the first time, my first post;

You need to understand the Trump Organization owns all or part of over 500 businesses, the Org would have little to nil to do with running the day to day operations.

You are right. I missed it the first time. My apologies.

So all is well then since Trump or his executives knew nothing about hiring practices of the club he spends much of his summers at?

From the NYT's link;

Carry on

Well, of course not, because the executives never know when their employees engage in wrongdoing. The buck always, always stops on the desk of a disposable underling way, way over THERE=====>. It's the way it works.

You can ask Gov. Haslam's brother. Everyone all the way to his the CEO's inner circle knew of huge fraud going on for years, but the Governor's brother was totally in the dark!

You are right. I missed it the first time. My apologies.

So all is well then since Trump or his executives knew nothing about hiring practices of the club he spends much of his summers at?

Well trump didn't know that his sons were meeting with Russians at trump towers. Even though he was present on the floor directly below the one where they were meeting at. So it is quite acceptable that trump didn't know that there were illegal immigrants working at his hotels and resorts.

trump is the most honest person in the entire world. He NEVER LIES.

Seems an undocumented immigrant has been fluffing Donny's pillows at Bedminster since 2013. She crossed the border illegally in 1999 and eventually made her way to NJ where she was hired in 2013 using phony papers to work for Trump. According to the same maid, there are several undocumented workers at the club.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/06/us/trump-bedminster-golf-undocumented-workers.html

Should we expect ICE to raid the club shortly, or will they look the other way? Will be fun to watch how this unfolds.

Of course ICE won't invade trump's establishments. trump has said there are NO illegal immigrants working there - and that is enough to satisfy ICE. trump NEVER LIES you see.

Re: Trump golf course housekeeper is undocumented immigrant: NYT

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...tel-housekeeper-is-undocumented-immigrant-nyt

A woman who has worked for years as a maid at President Trump’s New Jersey golf club is an undocumented immigrant, The New York Times reported Thursday.

The news outlet profiled Victorina Morales, who reportedly crossed the border illegally in 1999 and was hired at Trump’s Bedminster Golf Club in 2013. She told the news outlet she used “phony” immigration papers to secure employment.
===========================================
Trump is the apex of hypocrisy, He gets special visas for foreigners to work at Mar-A-Lago because he thinks they class up the place by looking exotic.

FAKE NEWS. He doesn't hire foreigners because they are 'exotic'. He hires them cos they are CHEAP, ILLEGAL and NON-UNION. He can grab em by the ***** anytime he wants cos he knows they won't complain. He threatens them with deportation if they dare complain about the crap wages and appalling working conditions.

Seems an undocumented immigrant has been fluffing Donny's pillows at Bedminster since 2013. She crossed the border illegally in 1999 and eventually made her way to NJ where she was hired in 2013 using phony papers to work for Trump. According to the same maid, there are several undocumented workers at the club.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/06/us/trump-bedminster-golf-undocumented-workers.html

Should we expect ICE to raid the club shortly, or will they look the other way? Will be fun to watch how this unfolds.

They entered DECADES AGO, and had FALSIFIED DOCUMENTS. Yeah, it's "Trump's Fault".

Ever wonder why the left ALWAYS has to LIE ABOUT/MISREPRESENT EVERYTHING? You should....

They entered DECADES AGO, and had FALSIFIED DOCUMENTS. Yeah, it's "Trump's Fault".

Ever wonder why the left ALWAYS has to LIE ABOUT/MISREPRESENT EVERYTHING? You should....

Why are you blaming Trump?

Back
Top Bottom