• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should We Be Questioning Obama's Motives, Hatred and Race Hustling Friends [W:12]

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Is Obama really a president of the PEOPLE? Why has Barack Hussein Obama II assisted in the race baiting and hustling in the Martin/Zimmerman case. If Obama were truly a representative of the People and not pandering to his racist friends, he would have made a speech(s) extolling the process of law.
Why is stoking Hate a good thing for the country? Both Barack Obama and Eric Holder should be forced from their positions. The Progressive KKK has never died. Instead of white racists as their terrorist arm they are using Afro-American teens and race hustlers today.

Is Obama really a president of the PEOPLE? Why has Barack Hussein Obama II assisted in the race baiting and hustling in the Martin/Zimmerman case. If Obama were truly a representative of the People and not pandering to his racist friends, he would have made a speech(s) extolling the process of law.
Why is stoking Hate a good thing for the country? Both Barack Obama and Eric Holder should be forced from their positions. The Progressive KKK has never died. Instead of white racists as their terrorist arm they are using Afro-American teens and race hustlers today.

“I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher,” he continued. “But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son.”

Read more: Obama on Zimmerman verdict: We are
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

It's not that hard to figure out google. It would help you to stop creating such ignorant and rambling posts. Thanks.

“I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher,” he continued. “But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son.”

It's not that hard to figure out google. It would help you to stop creating such ignorant and rambling posts. Thanks.

The President could call off the Justice Department's persecution of Zimmerman, but he chooses not to do so...

“But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken."

I know you're probably not versed in doublespeak so, read the wording carefully.

He said 'a' jury has spoken.

He and his minions are planning 'other' juries. IMO

Why should the president do this???

The instance of whether or not there was racial profiling has already been investigated by the FBI, and they found no evidence to support such an allegation...

The instance of whether or not there was racial profiling has already been investigated by the FBI, and they found no evidence to support such an allegation...

Why hasn't Obama taken the time for an evening chat with America and make a personal plea as an the President, American and Black Man to stop the race hustling, race baiting, racial attacks and Hatred being shown at this time. We should accept the decision of this jury as they accepted the Simpson acquittal.

Yes; President of the United States of America. And a peach of a guy. Really smart, nice family, achieved the highest level of success in our society. Plus being half white and raised by white family members, he's not racist, like me. I hate all cracker ass whities, which is ironic, since I'm white.

Yes; President of the United States of America. And a peach of a guy. Really smart, nice family, achieved the highest level of success in our society. Plus being half white and raised by white family members, he's not racist, like me. I hate all cracker ass whities, which is ironic, since I'm white.

Then you hate yourself. Time for that long jump off.

Then you hate yourself. Time for that long jump off.

Actually just other whites, since they's ignunt peckerwoods.

You feel me, my wigga?

You know, we actually do have a Zimmerman subforum.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to Z/M Sub forum

“But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken."

I know you're probably not versed in doublespeak so, read the wording carefully.

He said 'a' jury has spoken.

He and his minions are planning 'other' juries. IMO

The OP claimed that "If Obama were truly a representative of the People and not pandering to his racist friends, he would have made a speech(s) extolling the process of law. "

I showed that he did just that. If you want to make unverifiable claims that he didn't really mean what he said, then go for it. But regardless, the OP made an incorrect statement.

The President could call off the Justice Department's persecution of Zimmerman, but he chooses not to do so...

I was responding to what was said in the OP. If you want to discuss the Justice Department, go for it, but it doesn't concern me. Him not calling off the JD has nothing to do with my point.

Why hasn't Obama taken the time for an evening chat with America and make a personal plea as an the President, American and Black Man to stop the race hustling, race baiting, racial attacks and Hatred being shown at this time. We should accept the decision of this jury as they accepted the Simpson acquittal.

So at first, you complain that he didn't "make a speech(s) extolling the process of law." And then I showed you that he did. And know you need to push it even further and complain that he didn't go further. Regardless of what he does, you would complain and accuse him and other's on the left of race baiting. How typical...

So at first, you complain that he didn't "make a speech(s) extolling the process of law." And then I showed you that he did. And know you need to push it even further and complain that he didn't go further. Regardless of what he does, you would complain and accuse him and other's on the left of race baiting. How typical...

It's an all in one statement. Why did he state that if he had a son it would of looked like Trayvon? From all appearances Obama is only half Black. Trayvon was not. Then there's all those Racist Hoe's surrounding Obama. Do I have to name each and every one of them? Didn't Obama tell us to judge him by those that surround him? Many of us have and found he is surrounded by Hate Mongers and Race Baiters. We don't see anyone in his close circle advising him to calm the public and accept the decisions of an independent jury of our peers. Rather he and his cabal along with the biased media and racist Progressives have incited racist hatred. What will be your coming words to shield your leader? Hmm..., I wonder?

It's an all in one statement. Why did he state that if he had a son it would of looked like Trayvon? From all appearances Obama is only half Black. Trayvon was not.
The president only being half black has nothing to do with it. Can someone that is half black not look like someone that is 100% black? You make yourself look petty when you complain about such trivial nonsense.

Then there's all those Racist Hoe's surrounding Obama. Do I have to name each and every one of them? Didn't Obama tell us to judge him by those that surround him? Many of us have and found he is surrounded by Hate Mongers and Race Baiters. We don't see anyone in his close circle advising him to calm the public and accept the decisions of an independent jury of our peers. Rather he and his cabal along with the biased media and racist Progressives have incited racist hatred.
Why would I give a crap what other people say? I showed you what he himself said. It's you that can't just accept that fact and have to twist reality to fit your preconceived bias.

What will be your coming words to shield your leader? Hmm..., I wonder?

There's plenty to criticize Obama about and you make yourself look ignorant complaining about such petty stuff, and even more ignorant when you complain about him not saying something that he clearly said. And what do you do when provided evidence that you were speaking out of your ass? You just squeeze in there a little deeper and come up with some more partisan nuggets. Have fun with that. I tore your entire BS thread apart with a five second google search and that's all that is needed to show where you are coming from.

Back
Top Bottom