• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Trump visit Kenosha?

Should Trump visit Kenosha?

• Yes, burn baby burn

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • No, Trump is too disruptive a presence

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Governor of Wisconsin told Trump not to come. That Trump will cause chaos.

Should Trump visit Kenosha anyways?

Kenosha already has chaos. Imagine the governor says you aren't welcome to the U.S. president and I bet he regularly asked for money. Plus, I bet there are citizens in Kenosha that do want their president to show up. He's President of the entire nation.
Democrats would complain if he didn't go anyway.

Kenosha already has chaos. Imagine the governor says you aren't welcome to the U.S. president and I bet he regularly asked for money. Plus, I bet there are citizens in Kenosha that do want their president to show up. He's President of the entire nation.
Democrats would complain if he didn't go anyway.

If Trump was at all interested in helping end the violence don't you think the Governor would welcome him? The fear is he is going their for his own benefit and not the benefit of the residents of Kenosha because that is what Trump always does. He is going there to praise the vigilantes that are inciting more violence to benefit Trump.

Donald Trump Is America’s First Vigilante President - The Bulwark

It's a photo op, it's designed to generate drama. He is the Reality-TV president after all. But he may go where he wishes.

Of course he should. Granted the Confederate Democratic Party is still the Confederate Democratic Party, so continuously seek division and to divide up the country.

Just because the governor and the mayor of Kenosha are cowardly incompetent idiots - incapable of doing anything at all - that is no reason for Trump to stay away. Since they admit they have totally lost control in their now lawless state and city they should resign.

Last edited:
It's a photo op, it's designed to generate drama. He is the Reality-TV president after all. But he may go where he wishes.

Well what else does he have to run on,
The Pandemic, nope hosed that up and still is,
The Economy, nope that is about as good as it is going to get until we have wide spread vaccinations sometime next year,
How about Healthcare, nope he has done nothing and will do nothing, oh other than to try to kill ACA, SS and Medicare,
Maybe Infastructor, nope hasn't done a darn thing,
Or new Trade deals, nope all we have now is a huge mess,
Build good relations with our Allies, nope many don't trust us any longer and beginning to turn their back on us as an Allie,
Education, other than push Millions of children into virus infected classrooms and putting a Director in place that is anti-public schools he hasn't done squat,
Pull our military out of the current conflicts, nope he sent more to Afghanistan and no other numbers have been reduced in the ME, not to mention not acting on the fact that our troops had bounties on their lives paid for by Russia.
How about addressing the injustice many Black Americans face daily by those that are supposed to actually protect them, nope really has said nothing on dealing with it other than to oppose those that demonstrate for justice.
No, all he has is his Law and Order Mantra, and as we see he really isn't very good at defusing the violence and has no real answer on how to deal with it other than wanting to send in the Military to shoot anyone that looks like someone trump would not approve of.
The Election cannot get here soon enough.

and less support for Democrats.

Wrong, if trump supporters go into the riots looking for a gun fight those right-wing boys wont make it out alive, meaning less trump supporters. Simple math. If you think many are going to jump on the trump bandwagon of a couple of riots in a handful of cities and forget all the rest of trumps screwups you are very gullible.

Well what else does he have to run on,
The Pandemic, nope hosed that up and still is,
The Economy, nope that is about as good as it is going to get until we have wide spread vaccinations sometime next year,
How about Healthcare, nope he has done nothing and will do nothing, oh other than to try to kill ACA, SS and Medicare,
Maybe Infastructor, nope hasn't done a darn thing,
Or new Trade deals, nope all we have now is a huge mess,
Build good relations with our Allies, nope many don't trust us any longer and beginning to turn their back on us as an Allie,
Education, other than push Millions of children into virus infected classrooms and putting a Director in place that is anti-public schools he hasn't done squat,
Pull our military out of the current conflicts, nope he sent more to Afghanistan and no other numbers have been reduced in the ME, not to mention not acting on the fact that our troops had bounties on their lives paid for by Russia.
How about addressing the injustice many Black Americans face daily by those that are supposed to actually protect them, nope really has said nothing on dealing with it other than to oppose those that demonstrate for justice.
No, all he has is his Law and Order Mantra, and as we see he really isn't very good at defusing the violence and has no real answer on how to deal with it other than wanting to send in the Military to shoot anyone that looks like someone trump would not approve of.
The Election cannot get here soon enough.

Oh Trump has jack-****ing-**** to go on other than the fevered delusions of the Cultists and their blind worship to their Golden Calf.

Those roads belong to the general public, not a mob of protesters.

Except that free assembly is a right guaranteed by that pesky Constitution. If only we didn't have that...right? Then we could make Trump king and rule for those 12 years y'all chant about.

Wrong, if trump supporters go into the riots looking for a gun fight those right-wing boys wont make it out alive, meaning less trump supporters. Simple math. If you think many are going to jump on the trump bandwagon of a couple of riots in a handful of cities and forget all the rest of trumps screwups you are very gullible.

"A couple of riots.." :lol: Riots have been ongoing since June and are still continuing across the United States, and will most likely continue towards election day. The Trump campaign will continue to remind the electorate what Democrat leadership looks like [.. queue up montage of Seattle, Portland, Washington D.C., New York City, Houston, Austin, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha and other Democrat led municipalities] before cities begin defunding their law enforcement agencies.

"A couple of riots.." :lol: Riots have been ongoing since June and are still continuing across the United States, and will most likely continue towards election day. The Trump campaign will continue to remind the electorate what Democrat leadership looks like [.. queue up montage of Seattle, Portland, Washington D.C., New York City, Houston, Austin, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha and other Democrat led municipalities] before cities begin defunding their law enforcement agencies.

Trump's America has become a battleground and you may cheer it on but the electorate sees it as another Trump failure. Which it of course is.

There are no riots going on in Austin or Houston, not sure they really are in New York, the rest have been for a while other than Kenosha which is new due to another police shooting. Most cities are run by Democrats, that should tell you people prefer their local government run by Democrats. But since you bring up Leadership, is trump ever going to show any, so far that is another Zero on his part.

Trump's America has become a battleground and you may cheer it on but the electorate sees it as another Trump failure. Which it of course is.

You might be on to something there, we now know what trumps talent is: Failure. Finally, we know he is good at something.

Of course he should. Granted the Confederate Democratic Party is still the Confederate Democratic Party, so continuously seek division and to divide up the country.

Just because the governor and the mayor of Kenosha are cowardly incompetent idiots - incapable of doing anything at all - that is no reason for Trump to stay away. Since they admit they have totally lost control in their now lawless state and city they should resign.

Glad to see you are still beating that democrats-owned-slaves-and-segregated-and-nothing-has-changed-in-70-years drum. Why it was just yesterday the dems once again called Mexicans rapists, called immigrants snakes, moved to ban Muslims, and named the media as enemies of the people. Good thing we have Trump to bring us together.

This is Trump's america you know? Maybe he should take some time off twitter and stop trying to divide and instead unite. Of course his base wouldn't like that.

trump america.jpg

His take om Rittenhouse:

“That was an interesting situation,” Trump said. “You saw the same tape as I saw and he was trying to get away from them, I guess, looks like. And he fell and then they very violently attacked him and it was something that we’re looking at right now, and it’s under investigation.”

He guesses? What happened to this?

TRUMP: I didn't wait long. I didn’t wait long. I didn’t wait long. I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct, not make a quick statement.

I suppose being a minor we won't see the killers booking photo, but I'd be curious what injuries he had from them violently attacking him.

Except that free assembly is a right guaranteed by that pesky Constitution. If only we didn't have that...right? Then we could make Trump king and rule for those 12 years y'all chant about.

It's "peaceably assemble". There is nothing peaceable about blocking traffic on a public thoroughfare. When you deny the residents of a city their right to freely travel on public roads you are denying them their rights. That isn't peaceable.

This is Trump's america you know?

The Democratic Governor of Wisconsin is telling Trump NOT to come visit Kenosha.

And the Democratic mayor refused Trump’s offers for federal assistance.

Democratic officials are blocking federal support. Perhaps, to imply that the violent protestors have a point.

You all have absolutely no leg to stand on.

Especially after your four day Marx fest encouraged the aggressive protesting in the first place.

It's "peaceably assemble". There is nothing peaceable about blocking traffic on a public thoroughfare. When you deny the residents of a city their right to freely travel on public roads you are denying them their rights. That isn't peaceable.

So is a traffic jam. Is Trump going to send in the Feds to stop them too? Where would you suggest they assemble? Maybe Trump should talk to the leaders of the protests and find some solution? Why is any discussion of their grievances out of the question with Trump? That makes it appear he wants the protests to continue. He certainly is cheering on his supporters when the incite violence in peaceful protests. Is that what you think the President job is?

The Democratic Governor of Wisconsin is telling Trump NOT to come visit Kenosha.

And the Democratic mayor refused Trump’s offers for federal assistance.

Democratic officials are blocking federal support. Perhaps, to imply that the violent protestors have a point.

You all have absolutely no leg to stand on.

Especially after your four day Marx fest encouraged the aggressive protesting in the first place.

I'd tell him the same thing. He's not there to calm anything. Just another opportunity to put his mug in front of a camera. Worthless.

And btw I'm sure you can provide a post on my four day Marx fest.

I'd tell him the same thing. He's not there to calm anything. Just another opportunity to put his mug in front of a camera. Worthless.

You all don’t get it.

Violent protestors should not be “calmed.” They should be jailed.

There are no legitimate reasons to hurt others, period. And there aren’t two sides to the story.

Back
Top Bottom