• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Trump pardon any penalty applied to Rittenhouse?

Should Trump pardon any penalty applied to Rittenhouse?

• Yes, Trump should pardon Rittenhouse, he is a hero.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes Trump should pardon Rittenhouse, we need that template.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he is a mass murderer.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, he will be used, to kill many libs if pardoned.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Barr just defined anyone crossing state lines to riot as violating federal law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Next, ignoring curfew or warning of so many minutes etc, are deemed rioting. That is next. You disobey, you are terrorist.

Not if its a 17 year old.

That's incorrect, but he didn't transport the rifle across state lines, even if it was.

Next, ignoring curfew or warning of so many minutes etc, are deemed rioting. That is next. You disobey, you are terrorist.

Gee, when Trump said truckloads of TRump doods crossing state lines to attack people were “peaceful protests” and literally anyone *not* doing that is a “rioter,’ I realized Biden was ****ed!

That kind of rhetorical trap-making is just too powerful to argue yourself out of.

Conservative logic: crossing state lines with an illegal weapon is now “self-defense.”

Remember that argument. Remember it.

Not in my neck of the woods. Wrong, I am a Centrist that leans Left on most social issues and right on fiscal, military, and the Bill of rights, which means I automatically get labeled a Liberal, and opposing trump nails me to that side for most, I wear it with Pride. That said, what I am is an American that only cares what is best for the Nation, I could not care less about either Party.

Aside from gun control, tell us the issues you come down the Conservative side.

That's incorrect, but he didn't transport the rifle across state lines, even if it was.

It’s not incorrect, it’s the law and he was charged as such.

Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse crossed state lines to get into trouble. To cause trouble.

Now he’s facing life in jail for mass murder.

Why do they have to prove their conservative bonafides to a Trump voter? Ya’ll ain’t conservatives.

If the guy is guilty but says something nice about Donald Trump that he may get a pardon.

Why do they have to prove their conservative bonafides to a Trump voter? Ya’ll ain’t conservatives.

Was I talking to you?

Was I talking to you?

Don’t you hate it when you’re trying to have a quiet personal conversation with someone else on a public forum and they go and build the internet around you?

don’t you hate it when you’re trying to have a quiet personal conversation with someone else on a public forum and they go and build the internet around you?

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk

dilligaf?

dilligaf?

Me neither!

Which is why I asked my question.

So? Why does he need to prove his conservative bonafides? What are conservative bonafides? Does Donald Trump and those who vote for him represent traditional non-deep state conservative values?

I’m not sure that’s accurate if that’s your position.

Me neither!

Which is why I asked my question.

So? Why does he need to prove his conservative bonafides? What are conservative bonafides? Does Donald Trump and those who vote for him represent traditional non-deep state conservative values?

I’m not sure that’s accurate if that’s your position.

I'm sure Casper can speak for himself. He won't, but he can...lol

Well, maybe I’ll get lucky and someone who wishes to speak for you can articulate what is defined as “conservative values.”

Well, maybe I’ll get lucky and someone who wishes to speak for you can articulate what is defined as “conservative values.”

I don't wish to presume to talk for anyone but I am curious as to how you define it. I would lean towards defining it as individual rights being more important than the State rights.

I believe in a strong Military and supporting those that serve with the best equipment, best training, best pay, and best support system during and after service.

I believe in a Balanced Budget, yeah now is not the time, but normally I want us to stay within our means. That means I believe we need to know where all the money is going, that includes the military but also money spent on projects and Yes, social programs, get rid of the waste and abusers and ensure the money is spent where it needs to be.

While I believe in a woman's right to chose, I believe there is a cutoff point, 22-25 weeks, after that it takes a medical condition for a doctor to recommend it. This is based only on science and development.

Taxes should be as low as possible to cover the Nations costs, and I believe that everyone should pay close to the same rate, taxing the rich too high stifles growth and taxing the poor too little ends up becoming a burden on the system.

Illegal Immigration issues needs to be dealt with, those that are illegal should not be free to put their children in our schools or get assistance from the government, and E-Verify should be the law of the land, to go around it is to risk Prison time. I also believe in fencing where it belongs but am more supportive of more agents, better technology and better rules. That said I also believe that green cards should be Vetted, and good for at least four Years, unless they break the law, and the number greatly increased. Also DACA needs to be made law and a pathway for them made.

I support Law Enforcement, Professional Law Enforcement. There needs to be reforms made and as a Smart People we can do it.

Plus as you said you know I support the 2nd A.

There's a couple for ya...there are more but that should be good enough, even for you

Last edited:

I always get back to you, well most of the time, but when challenged well...you got an answer.:cool:

I believe in a strong Military and supporting those that serve with the best equipment, best training, best pay, and best support system during and after service.

I believe in a Balanced Budget, yeah now is not the time, but normally I want us to stay within our means. That means I believe we need to know where all the money is going, that includes the military but also money spent on projects and Yes, social programs, get rid of the waste and abusers and ensure the money is spent where it needs to be.

While I believe in a woman's right to chose, I believe there is a cutoff point, 22-25 weeks, after that it takes a medical condition for a doctor to recommend it. This is based only on science and development.

Taxes should be as low as possible to cover the Nations costs, and I believe that everyone should pay close to the same rate, taxing the rich too high stifles growth and taxing the poor too little ends up becoming a burden on the system.

Illegal Immigration issues needs to be dealt with, those that illegal should not be free to put their children in out schools or get assistance from the government, and E-Verify should be the law of the land, to go around it is to risk Prison time. I also believe in fencing where it belongs but am more supportive of more agents, better technology and better rules. That said I also believe that green cards should be Vetted, and good for at least four Years, unless they break the law, and the number greatly increased. Also DACA needs to be made law and a pathway for them made.

I support Law Enforcement, Professional Law Enforcement. There needs to be reforms made and as a Smart People we can do it.

Plus as you said you know I support the 2nd A.

There's a couple for ya...there are more but that should be good enough, even for you

a good post, I generally agree.

i think you misstep with taxes as there are so many loopholes that favor the wealthy, chief of which is the payroll tax and capital gains (no excuse for either of these perks.)

As to the military, yes give them the best equipment and increase benefits for the wounded but I think all should serve and the pay should be subsistence and nothing more
I believe it is all of our duties to give 2 years to country.

a good post, I generally agree.

i think you misstep with taxes as there are so many loopholes that favor the wealthy, chief of which is the payroll tax and capital gains (no excuse for either of these perks.)

As to the military, yes give them the best equipment and increase benefits for the wounded but I think all should serve and the pay should be subsistence and nothing more
I believe it is all of our duties to give 2 years to country.

To answer question, I should have added, No Loopholes on taxes.
I believe in paying the military a Living Wage, try living on what a private makes.
Already is, look it up, we just don't make people do it, though we shouldn't have to. In Europe you will serve in some manner, it is for the society and your place in it.

Barr just defined anyone crossing state lines to riot as violating federal law.

I'm actually glad about that, although I don't see how that is possible. People shouldn't be allowed to go to another city to protest. That's what's causing a lot of problems.

I'm actually glad about that, although I don't see how that is possible. People shouldn't be allowed to go to another city to protest. That's what's causing a lot of problems.

So at least we all agree that local issues need to be resolved locally, not by outsiders. Cool

So at least we all agree that local issues need to be resolved locally, not by outsiders. Cool

Unfortunately, you can't mandate or require that. This is a free country.

It’s not incorrect, it’s the law and he was charged as such.

Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse crossed state lines to get into trouble. To cause trouble.

Now he’s facing life in jail for mass murder.

Not sure about crossing stat lines, but when he walked the street in Kenosha with it, he was definitely breaking the law. Wisconsin law clearly states that unless he was hunting it is illegal to carry that weapon. Hunting Liberals doesn't count.

Protesting is a constitutionally protected activity.

I don't wish to presume to talk for anyone but I am curious as to how you define it. I would lean towards defining it as individual rights being more important than the State rights.

You just helped me: you r definition is the opposite of traditional conservative orthodoxy. Conservatives believe states rights and individual rights go hand in hand in keeping a society free from overreaching fed tyranny.

Back
Top Bottom