• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Trump pardon any penalty applied to Rittenhouse?

Should Trump pardon any penalty applied to Rittenhouse?

• Yes, Trump should pardon Rittenhouse, he is a hero.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes Trump should pardon Rittenhouse, we need that template.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he is a mass murderer.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, he will be used, to kill many libs if pardoned.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The right wing thinks that taking your gun where you want, and waving it, as a threat, for political purposes, is your constitutional right. They want a wild west, closer to the movie depictions than reality. They intend to send squads of militia, to dominate the streets of libs. Stop them protesting. And they will of course be armed with semiauto rifles. And when you are open carry, and folks tell you to get the **** away from them with that, it starts. You then can retreat, or stand your ground. If you stand your ground, you are likely to kill. For those that are faced with right wing militia, we dont trust you to hold weapons at the ready to murder us. Further, we dont like cops high fiving militia or supplying them. And we dont like right wing Presidents defending mass murderers of libs. To us, this sounds like the start of the fourth reich. And this time, libs are the Jews. Trump is already talking about reeducation camps, and indoctrination of children.

All this hinges upon Trump making Rittenhouse a folk hero for the right wing, and a symbol of DOMINATION of libs by arms. Trump has already lionized using guns waved at libs, for political purposes, when he had the gun couple talk at the convention, about the danger of libs, and how guns are needed.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1301214869107154952

They are saying again, that vigilantism is coming to America. And that the right wing will PWN libs.

They equate protestors with looters and arsonists. And said that the libs will take your guns and your police.

Last edited:
They've been saying that for years.

This is a different THEY, not right wingers. I am talking about the ADMINISTRATION of the UNITED STATES. The President is legitimizing taking assault rifles, to DOMINATE the libs.

The right wing thinks that taking your gun where you want, and waving it, as a threat, for political purposes, is your constitutional right. They want a wild west, closer to the movie depictions than reality. They intend to send squads of militia, to dominate the streets of libs. Stop them protesting. And they will of course be armed with semiauto rifles. And when you are open carry, and folks tell you to get the **** away from them with that, it starts. You then can retreat, or stand your ground. If you stand your ground, you are likely to kill. For those that are faced with right wing militia, we dont trust you to hold weapons at the ready to murder us. Further, we dont like cops high fiving militia or supplying them. And we dont like right wing Presidents defending mass murderers of libs. To us, this sounds like the start of the fourth reich. And this time, libs are the Jews. Trump is already talking about reeducation camps, and indoctrination of children.

All this hinges upon Trump making Rittenhouse a folk hero for the right wing, and a symbol of DOMINATION of libs by arms. Trump has already lionized using guns waved at libs, for political purposes, when he had the gun couple talk at the convention, about the danger of libs, and how guns are needed.

Trump has no power to pardon Rittenhouse.

Trump has no power to pardon Rittenhouse.

Unless crossing state lines with a firearm is illegal, which would be a Federal crime. Bunch of state crimes he's not getting out of, though.

Only Federal charges.

Unless crossing state lines with a firearm is illegal, which would be a Federal crime. Bunch of state crimes he's not getting out of, though.

There's no Federal law against crossing state lines with a firearm. People do it every day.

This is a different THEY, not right wingers. I am talking about the ADMINISTRATION of the UNITED STATES. The President is legitimizing taking assault rifles, to DOMINATE the libs.

I bet y'all regretting your anti-gun agenda, now.

Ya, but I would wager a large sum of mosey he will not be convicted. I would wager a little it never go to trial. The charge was reactionary driven by fear of the mob.

I regret letting right wingers get their assault rifles back. they are not mature enough for war weapons.

But, the Leftists are the ones rioting. :lamo

As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about. Trump can only pardon federal crimes.

Trump cannot pardon people for state level offenses.

I own as many if not more than you.....

You're the exception, not the rule. But, then again, you claimed you aren't a Liberal. You just support the Liberal agenda...lol

You're the exception, not the rule. But, then again, you claimed you aren't a Liberal. You just support the Liberal agenda...lol

Not in my neck of the woods. Wrong, I am a Centrist that leans Left on most social issues and right on fiscal, military, and the Bill of rights, which means I automatically get labeled a Liberal, and opposing trump nails me to that side for most, I wear it with Pride. That said, what I am is an American that only cares what is best for the Nation, I could not care less about either Party.

They know how to use them in self defense.

Barr just defined anyone crossing state lines to riot as violating federal law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's no Federal law against crossing state lines with a firearm. People do it every day.

Not if its a 17 year old.

I bet y'all regretting your anti-gun agenda, now.

Why? Are there new studies showing gun ownership isn’t a waste of time and more dangerous than not owning a gun?

Why? Are there new studies showing gun ownership isn’t a waste of time and more dangerous than not owning a gun?

There's been such a study out for years.

Back
Top Bottom