• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should Trump Make Fun Of Biden At The Debate?

Oh sure, the brain garbage is visible. Observe Trump, his facial expression, movement of his head and arms, it’s a real psychological problem and becomes with his responsibility a real danger for the nation.

Guess you haven't heard Biden's "Corn Pop" story?

One of the aspects of being a bully is the use of derogatory terms to describe someone. Remind you of anyone?

Everyone knows that whatever Trump calls fake is real. Whatever Trump calls a lie is the truth. Whatever Trump accuses others of doing is what Trump's done.

And whatever Trump tries to make fun of Biden for saying by accident only serves to deflect from what Trump says on purpose.

One of the aspects of being a bully is the use of derogatory terms to describe someone. Remind you of anyone?
Sure does!

It's a given that Biden will make an ass of himself at the debate.It's ok if Trump smiles and laughs to himself.Even I think it would be a bad idea to make fun of the mentally handicapped.
Joe Biden is a statesman, having 47 years of experience in government. Donald Trump is a TV personality known for his crudeness and disgusting private sexual escapades. The presidential debates traditionally have been centered on issues that concern the people in this country and how their decisions and platforms will affect everyone. If Trump chooses to take this debate down to the level of a common racketeer and 'good fella', the American public and anyone in the world watching, will recognize Trump for what he really is, an entertainer that's doing nothing more than making his base laugh, slap their knees and fist pump. To treat all Americans watching this debate as nothing more than illiterate, ignorant, ill-mannered citizens will be a bridge too far for the majority watching his shit-show and most people reject that from any man, even our president. That will cost him votes.

Whether people are rich or poor, living in a cardboard box on the street of a 2 million dollar mansion, there's one thing they all have in common. They want to be treated with respect. Americans watching will not approve of any presidential candidate that displays none for anyone.

Last edited:
Everyone knows that whatever Trump calls fake is real. Whatever Trump calls a lie is the truth. Whatever Trump accuses others of doing is what Trump's done.

And whatever Trump tries to make fun of Biden for saying by accident only serves to deflect from what Trump says on purpose.
Everyone? Whatever? Hard to take anything seriously when these over generalizations fallacies are obvious.

Trump should be totally professional and respectful of Sleepy Joe. Save the savagery for Chris Wallace, Biden's rump swab.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sure does!

And Biden was correct every time, and you refuse to listen or see......

...that Biden is a bully? No, that's well understood.
If Biden is a Bully then that would make trump a Lying Mass Murderer....oh wait, ok that worked out differently than I thought.

It's a given that Biden will make an ass of himself at the debate.It's ok if Trump smiles and laughs to himself.Even I think it would be a bad idea to make fun of the mentally handicapped.
It’s a given that Trump will use his usual personal attacks. That is the only thing he knows how to do.

Let me ask you a question:

Do conservatives literally not see the continuous stream of melted brain garbage coming out of Trump or do they just pretend not to?

I believe there may be sizable cognitive differences between the ways in which the two candidates screw up.

Donald Trump has bad taste and little discretion. However, aside from occasional gaffes, usually Trump says is exactly what he means to say.

I can’t say the same for Biden. I think his problems stem from cognitive breakdown.

Biden has been calling Trump names at least as far back as the democrat primaries, if not earlier.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'll take your word for it because the only ones I remember were the recent responses to the whole "Sleepy Joe" name.

LEAVE QUID PRO JOE ALONE!!! Stop picking on that old man. Show some respect and sympathy for the cruelties of old age.

LEAVE QUID PRO JOE ALONE!!! Stop picking on that old man. Show some respect and sympathy for the cruelties of old age.
I hope Trump goes for the old age issue because he seems to forget he's in that club. We have two men up there tonight that have a real risk of dying soon. Why? Because America seems to take comfort in the way things were.

I've heard rumors that Biden had to repeat the third grade.It's a shame his teachers are long dead and can't confirm this.Be it know Biden probably couldn't pass todays third grade level.

When extreme right wingers say things like “I’ve heard rumors”, we all know it was from some AM right wing talk radio show where all the no nothings share their prejudices, no name blogs, or some guy at the end of the bar.

Just trying to get my head around this whole 'memorize answers' narrative. One minute he's Dementia Ridden Sleepy Joe; the next he can memorize a whole debate worth of quick responses or town hall's worth of detailed policy questions and answers.

Which is it guys?

That has to be a rhetorical question.

After all, you’re talking about Trumpsters. The are perfectly capable of talking out of both sides of their mouths. They’re just repeating what the man in their radio told them to think. They aren’t actually thinking about anything.

Biden's best strategy is to ignore and rise above Trump's infantile taunts, and act with the dignity his opponent doesn't possess. In other words act like an adult and don't rise to the bait because, frankly, that's all the ammunition Trump has; insult.

And that's the debate performance - and the contrast - I both expect and hope to see.

Biden can take a few jabs at taxes, emoluments or Trump's impeachment as a comeback for Trump's unfounded Burisma jibes. But he should stay away from discussions of mental fitness, frailty and age: not only because he's been accused of similar weaknesses to Trump and neither particularly wants to highlight they're well over 70, but because he can demonstrate the rumors are false by staying on point instead.

You don't actually believe the polls are showing the entire picture, do you? Trump is Trump, and shouldn't do anything to kiss anyone's ass after what the Democratic Party pulled on him for the last four years.

🇭🇲
You don't actually believe the polls are showing the entire picture, do you? Trump is Trump, and shouldn't do anything to kiss anyone's ass after what the Democratic Party pulled on him for the last four years.

Trump will Trumpet!

Biden will be braying all the way home.

imho Roseann:)

Back
Top Bottom