• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Trump be allowed to us Government intel resources to spy on Biden as the DNC did to him?

wellwisher

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I am not sure how to set up a poll, so I will state the alternatives?

Watergate has been the litmus test of corruption in government since the 1970's. Nixon used unskilled campaign aids to spy on the DNC at the Watergate hotel. The Obama and Biden administration on behalf of Hillary, used the FBI, CIA, fake news and even foreign players to do the same. Nixon would be envious. This makes Watergate looks small and petty. The question becomes since nobody has been held accountable for this serious set of crimes;

A)Should Trump and the RNC be allowed to use the FBI and CIA to spy on Biden and the DNC?

or

B) Should those who spied on Trump go to jail, since this should not have happened, and it should never happen again?

Note: Am I playing the swamp poll game properly? Or is telling the truth instead of wishful disinformation not part of that game?

Watergate has been the litmus test of corruption in government since the 1970's. Nixon used unskilled campaign aids to spy on the DNC at the Watergate hotel. The Obama and Biden administration on behalf of Hillary, used the FBI, CIA, fake news and even foreign players to do the same. Nixon would be envious. This makes Watergate looks small and petty. The question becomes since nobody has been held accountable for this serious set of crimes;

A)Should Trump and the RNC be allowed to use the FBI and CIA to spy on Biden and the DNC?

or

B) Should those who spied on Trump go to jail, since this should not have happened, and it should never happen again?

Note: Am I playing the swamp poll game properly? Or is telling the truth instead of wishful disinformation not part of that game?

Are you not sick of politicians playing tit for tat?

You are acting like a democrat.

I tell you what. If there's credible evidence that Biden and his associates are trying to solicit foreign interference in our election, yes, he should be investigated by the FBI.

Consistency - not for everyone.

.....it was fine for obama.

Completely false narrative in the OP.

or

No and there is no evidence that it was done to him

or

No, let him take the high ground.

Much like him supporting law & order, while they support riots & crime. It will only work out better for him.

No, let him take the high ground.

Much like him supporting law & order, while they support riots & crime. It will only work out better for him.

The Democrats have adapted their methods of peaceful protesting and legislation with a much simpler process.

Brick.JPG

or

After three years, it’s on you to figure things out........

or

Got tons of probable cause?

or

Note: Truth is always preferable.

The correct answer (If one believes in the rule of law) is, of course, "B".

.....it was fine for obama.

Supporting links, for your accusation, or merely regurgitation of Barr - Trump, "Hot Air"?

Instead, of shallow, misleading, "hit and run", make your links supported case, make an sincere effort to inform readers....

Obama spying contra-Trump allegations - Wikipedia

Trump has nicknamed the series of events, which he calls a major scandal and his critics call an unfounded conspiracy theory, Obamagate.[1][2][3][4]

Last edited:
Note: Truth is always preferable.

The correct answer (If one believes in the rule of law) is, of course, "B".

How 'bout "jail" fo those intentionally making false allegations, sabotaging intelligence gathering and sharing
relationships with U.S. allies, weakening the ability of the FBI to conduct vital CI investigations?

Trump smearing Lisa Page, threatening her with the death penalty in White House transcripts and discouraging anyone
from working in the same or similar role at the FBI Trump abused his office to force her resignation from....

Shouldn't jail be the remedy for such official abuse?

[h=2]Trump suggests death penalty punishment for Comey, Page ...[/h]Trump suggests death penalty punishment for Comey, Page, Strzok and McCabe – Raw Story

Trump suggests death penalty punishment for Comey, Page, Strzok and McCabe. Published. 1 year ago. on. May 23, 2019. By. ... [Peter] Strzok, if you look at his lover, Lisa Page, his wonderful ...

Whitehouse.gov

Issued on: August 11, 2020

The President: ....And the fact is we caught Joe Biden, President Obama, the whole group. You can look at Brennan and Comey and Clapper and the whole group. We caught them spying on our campaign. This was an illegal act like no other illegal act. This was treason. This was at the highest level of treason. And Obama and Biden got caught spying on my campaign, using intelligence agencies of the United States government to do it, both before and after the election. So before the election and then after I won, they continued. It’s totally illegal activity, and now we just have to see what’s happening.

Whitehouse.gov
Issued on: August 11, 2020

.... Q Joe Biden is set to announce his running mate. At any time now, we expect him to announce her.

Many of your supporters feel that the reason that Obama’s former NSA, Susan Rice, is at the top of — of Biden’s list is that she can best cover up a lot of the Obamagate surveillance crimes that have taken place during your campaign.

What are your thoughts? What is your opinion? Do you — do you subscribe to that line of thought? And how do you feel about it?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, look, the Obama campaign spied on our campaign. And they’ve been caught, all right? And now let’s see what happens to them. But they have been caught. They’ve been caught red-handed. It’s probably treason. It’s a horrible thing they did. It probably never happened before; at least nobody got caught doing it.

But they used the intelligence agencies of our country to spy on my campaign, and they have been caught. And there are a lot of people involved. I don’t want to say how much she’s involved. Frankly, if he chooses her, that’s fine. But that’s a potential liability. We’ll see.

But President Obama knew about it. Joe Biden knew about it. Comey — (laughs) — knew about it. Brennan, Clapper, the whole group, they all knew about it. Lisa Page and her lover Strzok, they all knew about it.

And we have it documented. We have it in text. We have it in all sorts of forms. They knew about it. It was a terrible thing. It should have never happened and should never be allowed to happen again to a President. This should never happen again.

This was a setup like we’ve never seen. I think it’s the political crime of the century, and they’ve been caught. So let’s see what happens to them all.

Thank you very much. Thank you.

Last edited:

or

Can they get a FISA warrant based on some evidence?

How 'bout "jail" fo those intentionally making false allegations, sabotaging intelligence gathering and sharing
relationships with U.S. allies, weakening the ability of the FBI to conduct vital CI investigations?

Trump smearing Lisa Page, threatening her with the death penalty in White House transcripts and discouraging anyone
from working in the same or similar role at the FBI Trump abused his office to force her resignation from....

Shouldn't jail be the remedy for such official abuse?

Trump can suggest anything he wants, but it's up to a judge what the sentence will be.

On the other hand, a person who breaks the law first has to be indicted and charged with the proper crime.

Tell me...do you think it's right that Wolfe was only charged with lying to the FBI when his actual crime was leaking classified documents to the media? Hell, do you know WHY he was let off with the lesser charge? ****, do you even know who Wolfe is?

This is what I mean when I talk about the rule of law.

Back
Top Bottom